Cuckolds by nature

• Thread starterPanduriform
  • Start date

Panduriform

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2023
Was wondering whether some of us are cucks-in-waiting, either sensing or hoping that we will be. When I was newly married my best friend came over and playfully dry humped my bride on the guest bed. We all giggled and then I noticed that I had an erection. I found myself disappointed that they didn’t keep going and fuck right in front of me. That’s when I knew I wanted to wear horns. My wife never was interested but that changed a couple of years ago when medication made me permanently soft. We both agreed that she should have the option of fucking other men and she has, with great enthusiasm. It took almost 50 years but I finally am what I wanted to be.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, lnohhnvm, Maxio and 7 others
nature always finds its way

Reactions: greatview and ksfarmcpl
Panduriform said:
Was wondering whether some of us are cucks-in-waiting, either sensing or hoping that we will be. When I was newly married my best friend came over and playfully dry humped my bride on the guest bed. We all giggled and then I noticed that I had an erection. I found myself disappointed that they didn’t keep going and fuck right in front of me. That’s when I knew I wanted to wear horns. My wife never was interested but that changed a couple of years ago when medication made me permanently soft. We both agreed that she should have the option of fucking other men and she has, with great enthusiasm. It took almost 50 years but I finally am what I wanted to be.
Does this mean you end up with some cock too?

Reactions: Lilwood
The OP may have a point, some of us may always have been destined to become cucks or is it circumstances/others that bring us to this?

As a teenager i was shy, quiet and introvert and happy to be so, until i discovered a liking for girls, then i knew what i liked even then, tight jean clad females.

I was 21 before i lost my virginity by then i had a job that attracted females and plenty of self confidence and the girls came rolling in. Did i have cuck tendancies absolutely not.

I had a girfriend normal sex on tap daily everything was good, until i was chatted up by a girl who was so different.

She was 6ft, slim, pretty and curvy. A fine wearer of jeans with a stunning body at the top of her shapely 33 inch legs. We got on very well from the start, she had a masculine outlook on life and was a true tomboy in the way she dressed, her nature and personality. She had just turned 16 and was untouched, i sacked off my girlfriend for her.

I soon found i liked men looking at her, she hated it, She knew a lot of men having left school weeks earlier and gone to work where 90% of the workforce were male so often she would chat to men she knew, it never bothered me.

The first disaster happened shortly after, still 16 and after she had just given me her virginity. She confessed via phone that she had been out with a man in his mid 30s, he had been her childhood crush for several years. I went mental, visiting her the following day to tell her she was binned and a lot more. She cried as i told her, begging forgiveness and pleading and admitting she had intended to do more than just see him. She begged for one last love making session as i ignored her pleas, i couldnt resist. As i entered her she was so wet and inviting i forgave her, i knew i wouldnt keep her anyway.

She posed for me topless soon after wearing just her jeans, she didnt like this but did it anyway, she knew that taken on 35mm film i would get a friend who had a shop to develop them. What i didnt know was she knew him too. Shortly after she went into the shop with her mother and stood there as a typical innocent shy teenager, knowing he had seen her topless. She repeated this often even after he had seen her naked. It was years later before i realised she got such a kink out of this standing infront of a man in his 50s, he chatting to her mother and she knowing he had seen her naked, the kinky side of a shy girl.

At 17 she wore suspenders/a garter belt under her tight jeans for me, now if men hadnt noticed this tall girl now they definately did:, stood in pubs the straps were visable especially those over her small but tight ass the straps pressing through the denim. Knee high boots followed making her 6ft 3 the same as me. This became my prefered clothing to take her out in and i knew exactly why.

Still 17 she went on holiday and ***** got fucked: i know this as she admitted it crying when i collected her from the airport, however instead of stopping the car and throwing her out i liked this confession and made love to her as i question her about this.

What changed my view?

We married when she was 18 and years later she admitted i probably was even then destined to become her cuck husband and soon after thats what i became and have remained so ever since.

She has said she knew after telling me about her drunken fuck i bizarrely i liked this confession: she found this strange yet knew i maybe be receptive to her later exploring her sexuality elsewhere. Little did i know this was just the beginning of a long journey with many twists to come.

I have often wondered if it was a natural progression from liking men looking at her to liking them touching her and more......

As my cuckoldress she later sought to semi feminise me, sure as her cuck husband i would like this. This was not limited to wearing female underwear, she later she bought me female tight jeans and soon i was and still do go out wearing these female jeans with suspenders under them.

I hope this is ok with the moderators, ( if not please delete) in the UK then as now the age of consent is 16, her age then is important in writing how and why i became a cuck.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: monitaur, Custer Laststand, natasnaikul and 1 other person
windymiller said:
We married when she was 18 and years later she admitted i probably was even then destined to become her cuck husband and soon after thats what i became and have remained so ever since.
Lovely life story. How many years has it been for you two in the lifestyle since?

Want her to fuck me so bad wanna help her

IMG_8363.jpeg
IMG_8360.jpeg
IMG_8359.jpeg

Reactions: Maxio and Custer Laststand
Panduriform said:
Kind of same happend to me, but bit differant.
I found some chat history of my wife on pc.
She did chat with 2 guys who fucked her as i did read.
That night that i found this out, i became very horny and hard.
I was really confussed why i got so horny instead of most men who would get angry.
We had a living apart/together relation , so she was able to do whatever she wanted, but still....
I did not tell her i found out , had to figure out myself why my reaction was a hardon.
I did look on internet why i was not mad, but very horny about it.
So i found out i was a real cuck !
According to the above, i really think a man is born as a alpha or a beta, so i am that beta and cuck.
So it is by nature !!

Reactions: redback, natasnaikul and Naughtycub
natasnaikul said:
Lovely life story. How many years has it been for you two in the lifestyle since?
Our anniversary of our first meet is in May, we celebrate 40 years together. She has just become 56, during this time she has had about 20 lovers, mainly long term ones, she was once a kinky naughty girl, then a kinky very naughty mother and now a naughty grandmother.

• Love
Reactions: redback, Custer Laststand and natasnaikul
windymiller said:
Our anniversary of our first meet is in May, we celebrate 40 years together. She has just become 56, during this time she has had about 20 lovers, mainly long term ones, she was once a kinky naughty girl, then a kinky very naughty mother and now a naughty grandmother.
That's a life long time commitment. Just curious, what was you relationship dynamic with her lovers. Did you get involved at all?

In my case, my folks were into it so I grew up wanting it but knowing most people thought it was wrong. I met my wife at a swingers party. The guy she was there with invited me. So, I have always known what she was like and what I could expect.

Reactions: redback and natasnaikul
natasnaikul said:
That's a life long time commitment. Just curious, what was you relationship dynamic with her lovers. Did you get involved at all?
Her first semi play was with a man in his mid 30s whom she had, had a crush on since she was 14, she intended to go all the way with him, she didnt as she bottled it and told me that same evening. I was very unimpressed. The second and first time she got fucked was when she was 17 she admitted that to me too, i quite liked that confession.

Married when she was 18 she had two affairs in her very early 20s, by this time we had a child. Neither of these affairs i knew about, hence my true cuckold status.

When she showed me her second lover seducing her and after we discussed this in detail i accepted my cuckold status,

I shared her in a threesome with my best friend,

Then she asked that any future lovers were not known to us in our normal life, asking for me to source her lovers for her.

Its difficult to compete with a man you see is miles better than you can ever be.

Overtime she commenced semi feminising me, i was fitted with a cage so then no longer played an active part. I didnt mind and like being locked.

I have sourced all her lovers at her request since and with few exceptions have got on very well with them all, both in the sexual arena as my wives lover and Dom and personally too. It has helped as she prefers long term lovers, with the odd external play.

I have been free to watch, take pictures but have done many different variations too, i also like not being present at all, thats also very kinky.

My prefered option is to remain dressed, semi feminised and locked, free to cum and go as i please.

Only one of her lovers has ever felt he dare try sexually dominate me, i actually rather liked this.

Most have never known that i was wearing female underwear under tight female jeans and locked too with painted toe nails. All obviously knew i was collared.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul
NLCuck said:
Kind of same happend to me, but bit differant.
I found some chat history of my wife on pc.
She did chat with 2 guys who fucked her as i did read.
That night that i found this out, i became very horny and hard.
I was really confussed why i got so horny instead of most men who would get angry.
We had a living apart/together relation , so she was able to do whatever she wanted, but still....
I did not tell her i found out , had to figure out myself why my reaction was a hardon.
I did look on internet why i was not mad, but very horny about it.
So i found out i was a real cuck !
According to the above, i really think a man is born as a alpha or a beta, so i am that beta and cuck.
So it is by nature !!
Basically I think you are right. Although not really into the alpha/beta thing I think We are born into it. Way back as a teenager, before internet, I read Penthouse and other men's mags. I soon found that it was the wife sharing, MFM stories that got my motor running. Id even by-pass the one on one stories looking for the MFM ones.
When my 2nd girlfriend cheated I was more aroused than angry which also made me question my reaction. I should have been royally pissed but I wasn't.
My wife and I never spoke of cuckolding, I put it down to a fantasy that would never be acted apon until the night it happened. It wasn't planned, it just happened that we had a MFM 3sum. My wife thought it was amazing and I loved it. Although we don't go out looking for pickups we have had quite a few 3sums since. A few have been one nighters but most have been with long term lovers. Been married 39yrs, cuckold for 38yrs.

Reactions: littlec, Debshusband and NLCuck