• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckolds.com..... and cuckolds.com/forums

• Thread starterMorganTheCapn
  • Start date

MorganTheCapn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2009
Anyone else notice how the main "cuckolds.com" page makes no reference to the fact that there even IS a cuckolds.com/forum page? There's no link, nothing about it in the text. The logos dont even look the same on the two sites. It's like a totally different entity.

What's the story behind this?

This has always been a mystery to me too. Let me know if you find out.

history

There used to be a link on cuckolds.com to this site - anyone used the site before, iv'e heard mixed reviews?

My only guess is it's kind of the redheaded stepchild of cuckolds.com... they used to be associated but maybe it wasn't getting the attention it needed, or it wasnt a right fit for the look the cuckolds site wanted. But they couldn't shut it down... it had become too big on its own.

It looks like it basically regulates itself, with a few moderators who may be able to provide a real answer. But until we hear from one of them we will never know.

Users who are viewing this thread