• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold's Dream

• Thread startercuckold4u
  • Start date

cuckold4u

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2006
Will send the whole story with 20 pics of my adventures at an IR video shoot. Give me some feedback if you want the whole story. Other pics include spoon feeding of cum and dumping cum from a condom into my mouth.

Attachments

• DC34.jpg
    DC34.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,701
  • DC36.jpg
    DC36.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,529
  • DC311.jpg
    DC311.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,745
more

Give us more!!!!!!!

First, this wife is a very pretty and classy looking lady.

Second, the pic of the husband kissing the come on his wife's face is the hottest thing I have seen today. And that's saying something.

Finally, please show us and please tell us more. Give details.

Thanks.

es it have to have that same old tired cuckold slant? Can't we ever have a real life story where the men in question aint a bunch of emasculated, pussified wimps?

Spoon feeding

Here are a couple pics of the spoon feeding. These pics were shot during the video...the which I have not seen yet but should be hot...in the condom feeding scene which I might upload the pics later... the video will allow her voice to be heard as she makes me beg her to feed me from the condom.

Attachments

• DC312.jpg
    DC312.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,031
  • DC313.jpg
    DC313.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,341
Hot,love to hear it all,she a keeper :)

LOL, there are some nasty white boys out there for sure...

Tell us the whole story

She's hot - I love the shot of bro's load across her face. Was it hot to watch her warp her lips around his big black cock for the 1st time? Love to see her sweet cunt dripping his laod.

More! More!

Top notch pics! The third pic in the first group has my skinny dick dripping. Nothing better than to be there for clean up duties.

now thats a very sexy nice hot picture
sexy pictures looking forward to see more pics very hot ones on now

envious in NY

Hi...loved everything about what you posted...am also v interested in ever u want to swap vids.....god love this site...

Awesome! We both love the pic of hubby kissing you with your face all cummy! That's my hubby's fantasy!

Ready for the condom feeding?

Here are a couple of them

Attachments

• DC314.jpg
    DC314.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 900
  • DC3151a.jpg
    DC3151a.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 871
  • DC3171a.jpg
    DC3171a.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 788
Dream ... ???

... this Cuck is in cum Heaven :bj:

Have some more pics with different ladies

I have some hot pics with 2 other ladies with cuckold theme...judging by the response 1900 views and 14 replies... few are interested. Shall I post them?

Yes

I for one would like to see them as well as get the whole story on the photo and video shoot.

Eddie

nice pics..please post more

Hot pic's post more please

We really enjoyed the pic's youve posted so far. Please post more love the feeding pic's very much. If you ever have info about the video and it's avalablity be sure to tell all of us.

hot!!

great photos. could you tell us the story? how did the black guy enjoy the situation?