Cuckolds - How many dicks

pinged

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2022
Cuckolds, what is the most number of dicks your wife has taken in one day, and did you clean her up afterwards?

Reactions: robbiewillskucku and Hornyhubb
hello...mwm 58 here...wife is 49....sub cuckold hub
annie did 6 blks in a GB on superbowl Sunday..
yes..i watched and cleaned

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, Bnwoslave, natasnaikul and 7 others
WifeDatesBlk said:
hello...mwm 58 here...wife is 49....sub cuckold hub
annie did 6 blks in a GB on superbowl Sunday..
yes..i watched and cleaned
Hi, this is very impressive. It's so important for cuckolds to clean their wives after the wife has taken seed from outside the marriage.

Keep it up.

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, cynful, Bnwoslave and 1 other person
Kind of a double answer...the most at one time was 7 in a gangbang on her 28th birthday. The most in a day is 11 that included some regulars throughout the day (a Saturday) and then a visit to the adult bookstore for some gloryhole fun that night. And yes, I cleaned after them all.

Reactions: cynful, littledevils, Tootsie and 1 other person
two, but both mu;ti[le times, and yes, i cleaned, and fluffed as a proper sissy cuckcold should

Reactions: xswitch and pinged
Adult theater, was 16 the last time if I counted right. Some was back for 2nds and 3rds, so may have counted some twice or may have skipped a few who knows. It was still one hottest nights my life

Reactions: pinged
So my wife it was three in one day. And yes definitely cleaned up after them all! And a pic of some of the mess I had to clean up
20200920_112303.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tutuburg, toolman, Richduckie and 5 others
Mine has had 12 inside her in a gang-bang, most of the guys pulled out and spunked on her body and face, I think only three came inside her, she has done a Bukkake session which involved 14 guys who came on her face, she did have all their cocks in her mouth and tasted each guy's cum.The most she has had that have cum in her pussy is 7 which includes me who went in last and I did lick her out afterwards.

Reactions: happytwobeecucked, antoniodicro and pinged
she has had 2 in one day A few times. Before we were married, she fucked her cousin in the morning, Then me at night. 15 years later when we had our black bull, he fucked her first, then I climbed on after he finished.

Reactions: natasnaikul, antoniodicro, littlesmallie and 1 other person
As far as I know, two.

I've posted this story before in different threads that my wife and I were 'older' when we met, and she is several years older than I am. At that time, I was just entering my 30's and she was in her later 30's.
There were a lot of men sniffing around, but they started to dwindle fairly quickly when we started dating. After a couple of weeks, they all had moved on... except this one young guy, a coworker about half her age. He knew that we were becoming regular and that I spent the weekends at her house, but he was determined. Or smitten! 🤣
Eventually, they started a little "affair"; she would fuck him during the week when timing would work out for them (at least once/week, usually 2, sometimes 3 times on a good week), then I typically spent Friday and Saturday nights.

There were occasions where they would hook up on Fridays and would fuck all afternoon before I would arrive that evening. She wasn't to the point then where she would present her dirty pussy to me then, but had no problem presenting it to me used. And used well, apparently!
FWIW, I love (then and now) eating out her used pussy, but sucking cum from it remains a rarity.

Reactions: antoniodicro
Fuckbuddy/girlfriend was at that time just a fuckbuddy and joined on vacation to Las Palma. The stories about the dunes there, nude recreation and some crazy action she found exciting.
First day she enjoyed all the hard dicks showing and loved the view on a couple both servicing several guys.
Few days later she had the guts, and was excited abut doing it, fucking in public and let guys stick a finger in her ass. Second fuck she sucked 2 guys while i fucked her doggiestyle.
Fifth day she was horny as could be and as soon as she was there she sucked two guys and later asked if it was OK to fuck. Told her feel free. She did a mini gangbang in the dunes and sucked and fucked with 8 guys. On our way back she saw a hot couple and after a chat about what she and they did she did a 69 with the couples wife and we both fucked her and the wife.
Later that night she was even more excited and turned on about being a slut and we fucked again. So she had 12 dicks and eaten a pussy just that afternoon.

Reactions: costadelsol, lnohhnvm and antoniodicro
3 is the most in a day. It was before my cuckold days. No clean up.

Reactions: antoniodicro
pinged said:
Cuckolds, what is the most number of dicks your wife has taken in one day, and did you clean her up afterwards?
Ya we had a bull at a xxx theatre. The bill did her and loaded her up, my job was to clean up. After he did her, he told her, she was not allowed to speak at all. He went out and would send them in one at a time and they would fuck her and load her up, I had to clean up after each one. This went on for 12 or so guys, her pussy was wide open and gapeing when they were done. I looked like a small Grand Canyon.
But I loved every minute of it, I think seven were Bbc's, but she was not allowed to say a word, so if they had a horse cock, she had to take it.

Reactions: cynful, drackdrap and littlesmallie
pinged said:
30, I held her in my arms while they fucked her and watched her sucking their cocks at the same time

Two is all that i am aware of, She was fucking others during the day when we were dating, and me at night, and kept that up for quite a few years after we married and i finally found out She was fucking others. She told me i had Her used and dirty pussy most times. Since i always had to give Her oral after fucking Her to get Her off, i never really noticed it was dirty, i just always thought She was horny and wet.

What She does when at Her Bulls house i really do not know, but She has told me He shared Her once with His friend, but She has never told me nor have i ever seen Her gangbanged

Reactions: Nazareth, antoniodicro and pinged
For my wife, the most in one day would also be during a birthday gangbang. I have put together out-of-town gangbangs for her birthday for the last 16 years. The lowest number of guys was back in 2020 when we only had five men show up to our hotel but it was at the height of the pandemic. The most was 17 men and that was back in 2013. She says 5-7 men is a good number, more than 7 she says she gets numb and it is just lying there waiting for all of the guys to finish.

I normally do clean up since she loves it when I do and it usually gets her off.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, pinged, drackdrap and 2 others
The most in one day was 5 BBC that a black friend set up for us at the beach. All fucked her at least twice with a couple of them going back for a third fuck.
Yes I cleaned her. She likes to straddle my face and feed me.

Reactions: Tootsie, drackdrap, fredanddaisy and 2 others
Keesnl said:
Fuckbuddy/girlfriend was at that time just a fuckbuddy and joined on vacation to Las Palma. The stories about the dunes there, nude recreation and some crazy action she found exciting.
First day she enjoyed all the hard dicks showing and loved the view on a couple both servicing several guys.
Few days later she had the guts, and was excited abut doing it, fucking in public and let guys stick a finger in her ass. Second fuck she sucked 2 guys while i fucked her doggiestyle.
Fifth day she was horny as could be and as soon as she was there she sucked two guys and later asked if it was OK to fuck. Told her feel free. She did a mini gangbang in the dunes and sucked and fucked with 8 guys. On our way back she saw a hot couple and after a chat about what she and they did she did a 69 with the couples wife and we both fucked her and the wife.
Later that night she was even more excited and turned on about being a slut and we fucked again. So she had 12 dicks and eaten a pussy just that afternoon.
busy girl.

Reactions: Dagnabit and antoniodicro
Two in a day for my first wife--several threesomes with my older half brother early on, a weekend fling where she (separately) fucked a classmate and one of her professors, and eventually a few times a month up to every weekend for over a year during a long term affair. That was typically in the early morning hours after she got home from her date.

I was conflicted about the affair but the sex was great. I always enjoyed hearing about what they'd done, cleaning up, and fucking her well prepared pussy. Shame that it didn't go on longer.

Reactions: pinged, CoupleMFM, drackdrap and 1 other person
Probably 5 in one day. The first was her brother who was staying with us. I walked in on her sucking his big cock, then going cow girl on him. I cleaned up doggie style. Then her 2 car pool friends got there. They fucked her at the same time, with her sucking and fucking back and forth. I had to squeeze their full balls when they shot their loads. The afternoon brought the UPS guy, a huge black man with an 11 inch man tamer. I fluffed him while she made out with his large thick tongue. Then he pounded her into submission while she screamed. Finally, next door neighbor came over that night with a dog leash. He put it on her and had her suck his old wrinkly cock. I started laughing at that and he told me to start licking his old wrinkly ass. That taught me for sure. From then on I laughed at every man who took her. That insured I would get to eat all the ass I wanted.

Reactions: cynful and fredanddaisy