• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold's New Year Resolution

• Thread starterCuckoldMick
  • Start date

CuckoldMick

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2009
Here are "Twenty-One Rules for Cuckolds" we can all strive to conform to as our New Year's resolution:

TWENTY-ONE RULES FOR CUCKOLDS

1. Your wife has a right to be sexually satisfied. She has cuckolded you because you are unable to fulfill your duties as her husband. Since you cannot get the job done, she is entitled to fuck other men (or women) to receive the sexual pleasure she needs and deserves.

2. Your principal value to your wife is your employment income. It’s your responsibility, and should be your honor, to work to support your wife and family. Your wife has the right not to work if she desires to use the freedom she has to seek out and fuck other men.

3. Since you are unable to take care of business in the bedroom, you are obligated to make up for your shortcomings by removing the burden of housekeeping from your wife. At her direction, it’s your responsibility to keep the house clean, cook meals, do the dishes and laundry, take care of the household shopping, baby sit and so on.

4. Marital relations with your wife are at her discretion. Because you have failed to perform your husbandly duties, your wife is not obligated to give you sex. Thus, sexual relations with your wife may be limited to you performing oral sex, assisting with her masturbatory activities, being fucked in the ass with a strap-on, being “queened”, eating your own cum and/or jerking-off with permission, performing clean up duties etc. You are not entitled to ordinary intercourse or other customary sexual activities enjoyed by “normal” husbands with the ability to satisfy their wives.

5. You are not automatically entitled to have orgasms. An orgasm is the right of a man that is able to pleasure his wife properly. Your wife will determine when, how and the number of orgasms you may have. True cuckolds shy away from orgasms, as they interrupt sustained sexual arousal needed by them to enjoy their submissiveness and humiliation. Regular orgasms should be replaced by tease and denial play.

6. Your wife needs to be sexually attractive to other men at all times. Thus, you need to support her visits to the salon and gym. It is your responsibility to pay for hair coloring and cuts, nails, massages and facials, etc. Since her natural charms and beauty are wasted on you, it is important that your wife’s sexual attractiveness be maintained for her lovers. Your wife needs the very best beauty products: shampoo and conditioner, make-up and perfume--- considering your failures, the least you can do is pay for her trips to the salon, her beauty products and gym membership.

7. Your wife is entitled to date other men for the purpose of having recreational sex. The men she sees and the dates she makes with them is her business. Your opinion may or may not be solicited, but it is not your place to tell her who she can see and when she can go out. Your wife is only obligated to tell you when she has a date, with an estimated time of her return home.

8. Finding other men to have sex with is your wife’s business. If she asks you to assist her, it’s your job to help out anyway she sees fit. Your wife may meet other men on internet “swinger” and adult dating sites, by chatting/ IMing, through email, etc. She is entitled to flirt with her lovers over the phone, when she chats with them and via text messaging.

9. It is your responsibility to take your wife to parties, dances, lounges and other places so she can meet men. You are simply her ******. She is allowed to flirt and use her feminine charms to attract men to her. At her discretion, men may dance with, kiss, fondle and grope her. She may fuck any one she meets. If you are at a party, and your wife decides to take a man into a playroom, it is your duty to stand outside the door and wait for them to finish playing--- unless you are invited in to watch and/or perform clean up duties.

10. It is expected that you will accompany your wife to shop for feminine apparel. Helping her select appropriate bras and panties; corsets, garter belts and stockings; dresses and sexy tops; sexy pumps and heels and other “Hot Wife” apparel is one of a cuckold’s most important duties. Your opinion as a man of which garments will please her lovers is invaluable to your wife.

11. It is both your duty and your pleasure to help your wife prepare for her dates. As a rule this involves being available to her at all times to respond to her special needs. Duties may include bathing and shaving her, helping her select her outfit and assisting with dressing her, preparing her douche, applying lotion, orally preparing her pussy, etc.

12. It is your responsibility to make necessary arrangements for your wife’s dates. Such arrangements may include renting a hotel room, buying wine and snacks, calling her boyfriend and confirming the date and time, driving her to her lover’s home and picking her up, and so on. It is also your responsibility to pay for things and to give your wife ample spending money.

13. Your wife is free to fuck her lovers anytime she needs sexual pleasure. Therefore, she may fuck men while you are at work, on your anniversary, or on Super Bowl Sunday. She may decide to spend the night or the entire weekend at her boyfriend’s home. You need to accommodate her schedule regardless of personal feelings or convenience.

14. “Waiting” is a small way to pay the emotional debt you owe your wife, whether it’s waiting at home while she is on a date or waiting in the car or hotel lobby for her to finish playing. Your wife waited for you to give her sexual pleasure and the orgasms she needed, which never came. Now you are obligated to wait for her while she fucks other men. Waiting also shows respect and symbolizes acceptance of your place in the relationship. Wearing a butt plug when you wait is considered proper Penance for your shortcomings. True cuckold’s relish the sexually charged hours when they “wait and wonder”.

15. The sanctity of your marital bed was violated when it was determined that you could not satisfy your wife. Thus, your right to sole possession and use of this facility is null and void, and your wife may fuck whomever she chooses on your bed. Laundering the soiled sheets and making the bed is one way you can make up for your deficiencies.

16. When your wife brings her lover home to play, you need to relinquish your bedroom and bed to him and sleep on the sofa or in the guest room. When you have such a houseguest, making breakfast in the morning is expected--- breakfast in bed for your wife and her friend is a small way to make up for your inadequacies. Before her lover leaves, it is proper etiquette to shake hands and thank him for the sexual pleasure he gave her. You are expected to issue a friendly invitation to him to see your wife again.

17. Your wife is entitled to participate in sex acts with her lovers that she prefers not to engage in with you. Such acts may include oral sex (blowjobs), swallowing her lover’s cum, anal intercourse, allowing her ex par lover to ejaculate in her rectum, gangbangs, etc. While she may allow her lovers these privileges, she is in no way obligated to allow you the same pleasures.

18. The level of involvement in your wife’s outside sexual experiences is entirely at the discretion of your wife. Involvement can include everything from regular threesomes to no participation at all. It is your wife’s decision whether or not to allow you to watch, listen, or hear details about her sexual sessions. It is a privilege to be allowed to participate on any level.

19. The level and intensity of “contrived” cuckold humiliation, such as teasing and taunting and small dick humiliation, needs to be determined by you and your wife. At the very least, your wife should be allowed to taunt you in front of her lovers. Taunting includes moaning and “mmmming” loudly while she is being fucked, allowing you to watch another man cum in her mouth and/or fuck her in the ass, telling you how good it is to be fucked by a “real man” with a big cock, telling you how many orgasms her lover gave her, etc. You have failed her as a man--- it should be her prerogative to remind you of your inadequacies.

20. It is expected that you will acquire a taste for “cum”--- both your own sperm and that of your wife’s studs. A true cuckold eats creampies--- the sperm ejaculated in your wife’s vagina by her lovers. Another man’s creamy cum oozing out of her represents his conquest of your wife and the ultimate degradation and shame of her cuckold. While performing clean up duties ensures your humiliation and gives your wife extended sexual pleasure, its underlying purpose is to clean her used pussy of the seed planted their by more virile (potent) men. Another man’s sperm needs to be removed in a way that best assures that his seed will not impregnate your wife. This is accomplished by sucking and licking it out--- and then swallowing it.

21. As a rule, more intense “cuckold fetish” roles and activities are a lifestyle choice mutually agreed upon by the husband and wife, and are a personal choice. These roles and activities include the following: condom and toilet play, sissy and chastity cuckoldry, femdom/ SMDB cuckoldry, ****** quasi-homosexual acts, and black bull play.

Have a Happy New Year---

CuckoldMick :eek:

Bast--- How long has your wife been dating other men? Do you date other women?

Bast--- the reason I asked these questions is because it has been my observation that there is an inert progression in many cuckold relationships that can take several or more years to run/mature. In (very) brief, this progression consists of the following:

1. Husband agrees to allow wife to have outside lovers.
2. Wife and husband share her experiences to their mutual benefit.
3. Husband stops having sex with other women.
4. Husband finds himself waiting at home while wife is on dates.
5. Wife begins to want "private" time with her lover(s).
6. Wife stops sharing as many details and stops using details as an enhancement for their marital sex.
7. Husband's participation in his wife's sexual experiences is reduced or eliminated.
8. Wife and her lover practice emotional infidelity.
9. Wife loses interest in having sex with her husband.
10. To stay involved in his wife's sex play, husband introduces (or agrees to) cuckold "fetish" activities.

This is a very short listing of the "cuckold relationship progression". Once upon a time I felt like my wife and I were equals and that her outside play was for our mutual benefit. But as time passed things slowly changed and evolved until one day I woke up and realized that I was a cuckold and my wife was clearly in charge of our relationship.

One reason why this happens is that women can not have sex with the same partner without developing some form of emotional bond. Another reason--- once a husband allows his wife to have outside lovers, she progressively loses respect for him as a sexual being--- the mentality being that "a real man would not allow his wife to have sex with other men". If the wife has reduced respect for her husband as a man, she will seek alpha males outside the marriage, while reducing the sex she has with her "beta" mate. This doesn't happen all at once, but slowly over time.

There is much more to this phenomenon than I have offered here, but this provides a very basic introduction.

Good Luck,

CuckoldMick

I have to agree with Bastanchury. You have spelled out a lot of "rules" that do not apply in our situation either.

Some are okay - but your mistake (imho) is in assuming that all cuckold relationships involve a subservient male who is unable to fulfill his wife's desires and needs. Our situation is much like Bast's - her cucking me is an enhancement to our already satisfactory sex-life - adding a new level of excitement after over 2 decades of good fun as it was....

Soon-to-Be--- I have read many of your posts and have been envious of your relationship with your wife--- which appears to be the ideal cuckold relationship (thou seems to be more of an open marriage than a format to practice a cuckold "fetish"). I am truly happy for you. But there is potential danger in every cuckold relationship--- that "things" will get out of control for the male. That is, the husband can end up in a compromised position in which his wife completely controls their sexual relationship and his sexuality.

In the beginning when Krissy came home from her dates we’d fuck our brains out. I still remember the first time she came home after being with one of her lovers and refused me. A few months later in conversation about the LS and her play, it was decided that sex after her dates would be at her discretion (since she might be tired, or sore, etc.). This was the beginning of the end of after date intercourse for me. Today it is understood that we do not have intercourse after Kristen’s dates--- a “rule” that took four years in the making. Even “clean-up” duty is at her discretion--- and many times it has been “hands off”.

At any rate, thank you for your comments. FYI--- the “Rules” are offered in a quasi-lampoon fashion, meant for the enjoyment of all of us in this LS--- and to be applied only as appropriate.

CuckoldMick

Hey Mick,

I know there's potentially a slippery slope here where things could cascade out of control. But then again, that is part of the excitement. I know the danger in encouraging Sue to play up the denial aspects or further but as you and I well know - it is incredibly exciting at the same time.

I did take your "rules" as more of tongue-in-cheek than gospel - as I said, some of them rang true to me. I am quite sure that they describe others here to a "T".

Best regards.

CuckoldMick said:
Bast--- the reason I asked these questions is because it has been my observation that there is an inert progression in many cuckold relationships that can take several or more years to run/mature. In (very) brief, this progression consists of the following:

1. Husband agrees to allow wife to have outside lovers.
2. Wife and husband share her experiences to their mutual benefit.
3. Husband stops having sex with other women.
4. Husband finds himself waiting at home while wife is on dates.
5. Wife begins to want "private" time with her lover(s).
6. Wife stops sharing as many details and stops using details as an enhancement for their marital sex.
7. Husband's participation in his wife's sexual experiences is reduced or eliminated.
8. Wife and her lover practice emotional infidelity.
9. Wife loses interest in having sex with her husband.
10. To stay involved in his wife's sex play, husband introduces (or agrees to) cuckold "fetish" activities.

This is a very short listing of the "cuckold relationship progression". Once upon a time I felt like my wife and I were equals and that her outside play was for our mutual benefit. But as time passed things slowly changed and evolved until one day I woke up and realized that I was a cuckold and my wife was clearly in charge of our relationship.

One reason why this happens is that women can not have sex with the same partner without developing some form of emotional bond. Another reason--- once a husband allows his wife to have outside lovers, she progressively loses respect for him as a sexual being--- the mentality being that "a real man would not allow his wife to have sex with other men". If the wife has reduced respect for her husband as a man, she will seek alpha males outside the marriage, while reducing the sex she has with her "beta" mate. This doesn't happen all at once, but slowly over time.

There is much more to this phenomenon than I have offered here, but this provides a very basic introduction.

Good Luck,

CuckoldMick

Mick, these might be from your OWN personal experience, but some of these generalisations (sp?) are "off". My wife and I helped run a swingers club for many years and,,,,, well, I hope not everyone expects these statements laid out to be 100% true. :cool:

Cuckoldin--- thank you for your comment. Yes, my list is a generalization based on a certain kind of experience. I am sincerely curious to know what your experiences have shown you. If you have the time I would very much appreciate your thoughts.

2010 is ringing in a new year for me and my new girl (treating me like a cuck) to embrace this cuckold lifestyle full force. shes already into the orgasm denial (WITH daily edging/jacking)...day 15 here. i thought i might add..flor new cucks..if you want to stay in that cuck 'mindset' ...alll the time. try orgasm denial...shell tell you when you can cum (say a couple times a month) ... also (even tho its torture..to say this) recommend ruined orgasms..to keep you in that state of mind. you dont feel a hard orgasm like normal and still feel unsatisifed

I think that mick's effort is pretty much as close as any set of generalised rules can be. They tie into most cuck's imagination of what his relationship with his wife as Mistress. Those who don't really buy into this aspect of cuckoldry which is tied into its role as fetish rather than simply fact, won't particularly recogise themselves in them. For those that do it very much represents aspects that turns on the cuck and especially those who can't for what ever reason perform as they perceive a 'real man' can. Most cucks probably never seriously get into this fetish aspect, theirs is more on the cuck side of swinging or open marriage. Those like me that do recognise it, do so as vital to their experience where the term cuck is central to their actual response, arousal and therefore the relationship itself.

Mick's later listing of the progression of the relationship into cuckoldry and the various stages is an excellent description of the normal progression once that first choice to open up the marriage takes place. Still a generalisation but I suspect probably the largest minority amongst possible outcomes once it moves beyond swinging and possibly including swingers too eventually though this may take many years to reveal itself. Both my parents and myself followed a similar route.

I also think that many who are not overt fetishists are somewhat in denial of some of those aspects because they themselves don't gain any pleasure from recognising them and don't want to upset the applecart so to speak, especially where they have no real way of changing the facts of the relationship, or fear losing what they do take from it.

I think that they prety much spot on what would be the

Users who are viewing this thread