• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolds wife gets pregnant by her boyfriend

• Thread starteramtoo
  • Start date

amtoo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2006
x

xxxxxxxxxx

That's hot!

Please show more pictures and then show us the redhead but kinky headed child that comes out of her!

me too

My wife is also swelling with a real mans seed...18yo gangsta 2 b exact. if anyone can tell me how 2 make my pic the right size i will gladly post her progress

me too

My wife is also swelling with a real mans seed...18yo gangsta 2 b exact. if anyone can tell me how 2 make my pic the right size i will gladly post her progress.amtoo pm me so we can chat!

Nice slut

amtoo said:
Look how lovely and thin she is before she started with HIM
Look and how her swelling body is STILL getting stuffed with his cock as HIS baby grows in my wife

Lovely!
She will soon return to hr trim self after she gives birth!

:) Love the seeded and bred wives thing, please do show pics as the swell

Oppppssssss

So hot man thanks for the share. More please:p :eek: pant pant pant okdeacon

Holy Mackeral

cucked4 said:
My wife is also swelling with a real mans seed...18yo gangsta 2 b exact. if anyone can tell me how 2 make my pic the right size i will gladly post her progress.amtoo pm me so we can chat!
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THIS MAN WITH POSTING PHOTOS. I AM NOT INFORMED ENOUGH.:p :D :p okdeacon ps Hurry with them photos:eek:

Really cool. Always like to see the real stuff. It beats all that professional stuff out there. It looks like you two are at least real.

Macy

wife preggy

im a white wimp who couldnt satisfy or get my white wife preggy , so she went to a black lover who impregnated her with plenty of his black seed , and 8 months later she is proud & heavily pregnant with her swolen belly, for me to admire. i guess it proves black sperm is superior and we are happy to soon have his black baby. if anyone wants a pic or 2 of her preggy leave e-mail address.

Hi beverly, congratulation to your wife for the baby, I would like to see her pics with the swollen white tummy, this is my address cozzoma@yahoo.com

Daym the black guys are so lucky. They seem to be getting all the pussy right now White, Asian & Latina!! What can a white boy do these days to get laid? At the rate the black guys are impregnating the various races we'll have a beautiful world without color lines!! And probably no white males. Oh well, maybe someone will hit me up and I'll get lucky cause there's no hope when I go to the club. The Black males can outdance us too!!!

Spammer looking?

cozzoma said:
Hi beverly, congratulation to your wife for the baby, I would like to see her pics with the swollen white tummy, this is my address cozzoma@yahoo.com
Let us know if indeed you REALLY get pix, or this was/is a spammer looking for zombie terminals!

would love to see her lactating pics.

beverly said:
im a white wimp who couldnt satisfy or get my white wife preggy , so she went to a black lover who impregnated her with plenty of his black seed , and 8 months later she is proud & heavily pregnant with her swolen belly, for me to admire. i guess it proves black sperm is superior and we are happy to soon have his black baby. if anyone wants a pic or 2 of her preggy leave e-mail address.

It's been a few days since you posted this generous offer. I hate to add to the deluge but, yes, I too would love to see some preggy pics of your wife. email at "jimsimmo@gmail.com" and thanks a bunch. I downloaded some black preg pics from "Sandy Who" website which you may be familiar with. If not, let me know and I will send the link if you want. Thanks again, jim

frenchkisser53 at yah00 dot com

I am proud of you. My friend's wife has had 3 babies from deferent men. He loves it and so does she. He tells me that his wife does not fuck him anymore, and keeps him in a chastity belt. As for me, Im still looking for a woman to dominante me.

nice to see he dropped his seed in her

Users who are viewing this thread