• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucks, ever entertained the thought of being a bull?

• Thread starterslaved
  • Start date

slaved

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 27, 2009
I had a very strange dream last night.

I dreamed that a woman approached me about fucking her in front of her husband. Actually, she didn't say that she wanted to do this at first. After I got off work (and this isn't someone I work with...in fact, I don't recall ever laying eyes on this woman) She gets me to give her a ride home. She flirts with me and invites me into her house once we get there.

The whole time I'm thinking that my wife is waiting for me to come home and she's going to call my cell any second (she has a tendency to call my cell repeatedly if I'm not home by a certain time lol, and god forbid I don't answer) anyway, we go into her house and she starts taking off her clothes. She isn't beautiful. She's average but sexy, there's a well rounded middle aged plumpness to her. So I get turned on and decide to go for it. Then she tells me that she wants her husband to watch!

I was, of course, taken aback but I'm horny enough to not really care if the some guy is watching us or not. I turn around and there's this older biker looking dude there with a grey beard, wearing a bandana over his head and a leather vest, jeans, kinda flabby and out of shape. He just grins a crooked grin at me, winks and gives me a thumbs up. Lol God it was a fucked up dream.

So I fuck this woman while her husband watches then i remember that my cell is in the car and there's probably 9 missed calls from my wife and a nasty WTF voicemail or two. So I say, "well, gotta go, had fun, see you guys later." They just smile and wave..."nice people" I think to myself. i go out to my car and there's no calls on my cell phone. I think it's kinda strange. I start the car and begin the trip home then I wake up.

Really, really fucked up considering that A) I generally don't think about being a bull. I do sometimes but usually when i do the guy is very feminine and submissive. B) I know damn well that if I were running an hour late my cell would be lit up like a fucking xmas tree.

Anyway...just thought I'd share and the dream got me thinking. Any other guys that are into being cucked ever think about taking on the bull role?

MacNfries said:
I think a man can be a BULL with one woman and a CUCKOLD with another
Never said anything different. In fact, the phrase "no shit Sherlock" comes to mind.

MacNfries said:
For centuries women have been ****** to lay on their backs, spread their legs, and allow men to please themselves without taking the time or making the effort to please the woman. He would stick his cock inside her, and within minutes, ejaculate, then turn over to go to sleep ... leaving a very frustrated female beside him. And for centuries women felt this was their required and expected servitude to men. Not anymore, however
Thanks for the overgeneralized history lesson.

MacNfries said:
Women are now able to loudly say ... ITS NOT ABOUT YOU ANYMORE, DICKWAD ... and they are getting their pleasures elsewhere. Each time a man has a sexual relationship with a woman, he should make every effort to make it as exciting and as satisfying for the woman as possible. If not, she's not hesitant now to go elsewhere to get it. Call it restitution or reparations if you wish, but maybe now IT IS ABOUT HER, and she deserves to be pleased, satisfied, and worshipped.I honestly see the Dark Ages of male dominaton coming to an end, don't you?
I disagree. It's about both sexes now. If women don't satisfy their men they get it elsewhere too or they simply leave their frigid wives to find someone more to their liking. Why you think the "tables have turned" is totally beyond me. It's a two way street now...as it should be. But I am completely failing to see what any of this has to do with the simple and direct question I originally asked.

Generally, when someone has a fetish (and I do consider cuckolding a kind of fetishism) he has a tendency to exclude other ideas...certainly ideas that are the complete opposite of that fetish. For instance, if you're into to being dominated, being the master might not turn you on. Maybe you can do it for your partner but it's not your preference. Of course, different people are into different things. Using the example above, I'm a switch...I enjoy dominance and submission but I have a preference for submission. Some people simply cannot be dominant though. They're uncomfortable in the role and when they try it's a train wreck.

MacNfries said:
slaved, I wonder if you're going to chastise everyone else that makes a comment to your post?
Wasn't my plan, no.

MacNfries said:
Possibly you felt I was verbally assaulting you
"assaulting" is kind of an extreme word but, yeah...kinda.

when what i was trying to do is make a general observation about cuckolding, and the fact that a man can be both parts in 2 separate relationships.
Ok...but, and perhaps I'm just being dense, I didn't really get an answer to my question from you. It appeared that you were talking about something entirely different to me. Still does, frankly.

I certainly wasn't addressing my comments directly or specifically at you.
Oh, well, ok then. Sorry for biting into you.

However, I hope you feel better now. I'll try to restain myself :rolleyes: from responding to your future posts. Mac
If that's how you feel about it, I understand.

NO, I think it would cause the Poles to shift, Hell to freeze over and the end of the world as we know it! A Bull is a Bull and a Cuckold will always be a Cuck!!

Interesting thought

slaved said:
I had a very strange dream last night.

I dreamed that a woman approached me about fucking her in front of her husband. Actually, she didn't say that she wanted to do this at first. After I got off work (and this isn't someone I work with...in fact, I don't recall ever laying eyes on this woman) She gets me to give her a ride home. She flirts with me and invites me into her house once we get there.

The whole time I'm thinking that my wife is waiting for me to come home and she's going to call my cell any second (she has a tendency to call my cell repeatedly if I'm not home by a certain time lol, and god forbid I don't answer) anyway, we go into her house and she starts taking off her clothes. She isn't beautiful. She's average but sexy, there's a well rounded middle aged plumpness to her. So I get turned on and decide to go for it. Then she tells me that she wants her husband to watch!

I was, of course, taken aback but I'm horny enough to not really care if the some guy is watching us or not. I turn around and there's this older biker looking dude there with a grey beard, wearing a bandana over his head and a leather vest, jeans, kinda flabby and out of shape. He just grins a crooked grin at me, winks and gives me a thumbs up. Lol God it was a fucked up dream.

So I fuck this woman while her husband watches then i remember that my cell is in the car and there's probably 9 missed calls from my wife and a nasty WTF voicemail or two. So I say, "well, gotta go, had fun, see you guys later." They just smile and wave..."nice people" I think to myself. i go out to my car and there's no calls on my cell phone. I think it's kinda strange. I start the car and begin the trip home then I wake up.

Really, really fucked up considering that A) I generally don't think about being a bull. I do sometimes but usually when i do the guy is very feminine and submissive. B) I know damn well that if I were running an hour late my cell would be lit up like a fucking xmas tree.

Anyway...just thought I'd share and the dream got me thinking. Any other guys that are into being cucked ever think about taking on the bull role?

I have wondered what it would be like to be a bull, and although I have cucked another, I certainly was not a bull. Sometimes persons long to be what they are not, but some things are not to be.

There is no way a sissy cock sucking cuckold can be a bull. Someone that is a cuckold not by his own choice could of course. This is not to say some are merely swappers, unwilling cucks, etc. but a true cuckold is often completely under his womans thumb.

You know this for a fact when you are told, "you are chairman of the funds raising committee, but I am chairman(woman) of the board.

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 3664.jpg
    3664.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 129
  • 3967275971_5ee7ce9224.jpg
    3967275971_5ee7ce9224.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 3968052752_82d0ddb8b7.jpg
    3968052752_82d0ddb8b7.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 136
  • comewithme.jpg
    comewithme.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 147
women wouldnt want my man - no pleasure from his small cock. worthless cock.

Strange one this. Me and the wife back in the 80's were into the swapping thing and I saw her getting fucked a few times and it was a real turn on but I never felt submissive and I used to fuck other women.

I suppose it's down to the individual mentality. From what I've read on here some guys just get off on the submissive thing just as the bulls get off on the dominant thing. Either way, I have to conclude that although cucks will declare to the death that they are the submissive and the wife and her bull have complete dominance, I think that it's the cuck who is dominant and is getting exactly what he wants.

I've never had any desire to be a cuck or a bull so I suppose I can see it rationally but all those bulls and hotwifes out there are just complying to their cuck partner's demands.

thing said:
I've never had any desire to be a cuck or a bull so I suppose I can see it rationally .

So, why are you here?:rolleyes:

Yes, I have thought about it occasionally, and have even taken up the bull role in some way or another a few times. Maybe this means I'm not a "true cuckold" in the eyes of some. For me, I have a very strong inclination to be submissive in the bedroom, and I have only really begun to explore that inclination with my wife. For the most part I think I've always felt like I was expected take on the dominant role in the bedroom, so that role has been easy to fill when needed. There are certainly plenty of times that I've enjoyed playing that dominant role, but the past few years have really led to me being more and more interested in trying out the more submissive side of my sexuality. So far it's been mostly fantasy but I have hopes that my wife will take on a dominant male lover at some point if and when she's ready to try it for real. But basically I've only been interested in exploring my submissive side or my cuckolding fantasies with my wife. If I'm with a new lover (we do still swing occasionally, though not nearly as often as we used to) I usually revert to my typical role - not really a bull, but certainly not submissive either.

I'm not sure if that answered the question or not, but I tried. :)

weiberknecht said:
So, why are you here?:rolleyes:

'Cos it's like reader's wives but free. I'm just an occasonal browser plus it seems to be one of the better beheved fora with tits and bums. The wives that is, not the guys....:) and I suppose I can relate a little bit to the power thing as it's a turn on fucking someone else's married pussy. Although the thought of performing like a sea lion for some other guy's kicks doesn't really do it for me.

I don't take these things seriously, I don't take much seriously to be honest but if it's a massive part of your life then hey, who am I to say you should do this that or the other. Live and let live.

bulls with 5 or less inches ain't much of a bull ;-(

Small cocked bulls

duke9555 said:
bulls with 5 or less inches ain't much of a bull ;-(

But as you pointed out to me, being cucked by a 4" bull is all the more humiliating!

Plus a mutual friend and long term cuck ended up more of a bull than a cuck and so many of the women he fucked ended up asking him to marry them! With just 5" he cucked a lot of bigger guys but his stamina and skills meant the wives wanted all of this marathon man all the time. He currently has a 28 YO ( another wife wanting to leave her husband) from San Francisco!

Strange are the minds of sexually satisified women!

4julie said:
But as you pointed out to me, being cucked by a 4" bull is all the more humiliating!

Plus a mutual friend and long term cuck ended up more of a bull than a cuck and so many of the women he fucked ended up asking him to marry them! With just 5" he cucked a lot of bigger guys but his stamina and skills meant the wives wanted all of this marathon man all the time. He currently has a 28 YO ( another wife wanting to leave her husband) from San Francisco!

Strange are the minds of sexually satisified women!

==========

i was cucked by a guy with less penis than i
( it can 2 happen ) but the reasons were only too perspicuous
he was a gorgeous specimen of manhood .... 6-2 blonde
muscles of a hugeness seldom seen and the face of an adonnis
blue eyes long strong hands and the cutest little butt

i totally understood why i was playin 2nd fiddle to Gorgeous George :mad:

Good topic

Well as for me i go through changes in how i am feeling i am a little above avg size so as far as that goes it works. I am always up for a sweet pie but
Also like to take the dom role every now and than, So yes it is possable to be both. I have never had the chance to be the bull but have thought about it and would love to have the chance to help out a sweet hot wife and have her cuck watching and pleasing us. I think it would be a great time for all knowing what both want and having been on both sides .
anyhow just my ramblings
Chattanooga

I don't think I could ever be a bull.... Not "equipped" well enough. Or at all, really.

penman said:
I don't think I could ever be a bull.... Not "equipped" well enough. Or at all, really.

=============

join the SDC Pen man .........small as a Bic eh?

I could easily pull off being the bull physically. I'm just not sure that the mentality is there. The dream I described didn't really turn me on. I have fantasized about being the bull but the circumstances are so specific. For instance, I've fantasized about having a skinny pretty boy as a slave to service both my wife and I orally, keeping him in a cockcage, only allowed to cum under my supervision...maybe even feminized. But its rare. And that's not really cucking...I guess.

duke9555 said:
=============

join the SDC Pen man .........small as a Bic eh?

Um.... no, actually Bic is bigger. Maybe more like one of those little pencils you use at putt-putt golf courses.

penman said:
Um.... no, actually Bic is bigger. Maybe more like one of those little pencils you use at putt-putt golf courses.

=============

now you're just braggin

I'm starting to think something is changing in me. Something deep in my core, a fundamental shift in my psyche. Things are different now. My dreams are strange. My outlook...my very view of the world is transforming. There's an instinct that wasn't there before...or maybe I just didn't notice it.

On the other hand, maybe it's just a temporary thing. But I've never felt any of this before. Who knows?

'Maybe I'm just going insane...or maybe I'm stepping back into sanity.

Well...I'll stop the ramble for now...at least until I get a better idea of what the fuck I'm talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread