Cucks Helping Out

Among cucks who play with the hotwife and bull, which do you prefer?

• Fluffing or other oral

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Stroking the bull or other cock manipulation

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Creampie eating or other cum play

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Other activities not listed

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • All of the above

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters

equippedblk

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2004
Fayetteville, NC
I'd greatly appreciate some honest, anonymous responses to the following poll, thanks in advance!

I replied all the above, but to be honest I prefer to be told what to do. It shouldn't come down to my preference, just my thoughts.

I like my cuck to clean up fluff and get fucked... any applicants lol xoxo

Thanks for your participation and candor. I appreciate that you enjoy the submissive aspects of the cuckold experience, your preference will not bias my analysis of the data I'm seeking. I realize that this poll does not necessarily meet the rigors of typical scrutiny but it is nonetheless, helpful.

Anyway, after a decade and a half of engaging cuckolds and hotwives, I realized that I have for the most part neglected my interpersonal relationship with the cuckold. In other words, 1/3 of the experience has been lost to me in my quest for white pussy! Part of this is because of relocating every few years and not having the dwell time to really get to know the couple as much as I'd like to. But for the most part it's been egocentric lust for white pussy and focusing my energies on being the ideal bull in terms of physicality, sexuality, and performance.

I used to wonder what made the cuckold give his wife to me, but never did I actually ask him. I just assumed a deranged mindset or weakness that I was all too happy to exploit. If he was letting guys fuck his wife, well hell count me in and not only am I going to fuck her, but I’m going to fuck her like it’s the last pussy on earth.

But over the years and with experience I’ve come to appreciate the cuck’s point of view and experience. Sure some of it is pure homo-eroticism, but there are just as many cucks who don’t secretly crave the bull’s cock. There are many motivations, in fact I just got done texting a cuck I’ve been in communications with for over a year and tomorrow is our big day. As it turns out, he has severe ED because of diabetes and hypertension so he can’t predictably perform and sought me out. In the final analysis, stumbling around in darkness is fine but being enlightened and engaging my hotwife and cuck where they really are is much better for everyone I think.

Reactions: purplejoys and WhMom
Nice to hear a bull's point of view. I think many misinterpret the cuck's motives. I know that for me it is about bowing to her wishes and the bull is merely a conduit to that end. Homo eroticism? maybe, but i was straight for years and considered a bit of a catch, i still find the female form very erotic and have many of the same urges and lusts i always did, however I have learned to control them and to a large extent subjugate them in order to satisfy my wife. Its a very complex issue and I presume there are many different driving forces but in general i believe you were typical in assuming what you did regarding cucks and I think the fact you have become a little more liberated can only be a good thing. However it doesn't mean you should be nice to them during the act, that maybe missing the point.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA