Cucks needs to be present with hotwife or not

• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date

Kudalskies

James and SueAnn
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2018
NE USA
Do Cucks need to be present when the hotwife is with her bull? they can derive the same thrill from knowing, hearing, or imagining the wife with her bull
what do you think?

50 a.jpg

Reactions: sswanabe, rundog, littlemanswife and 2 others
we always play together

• Love
Reactions: menow and throwback
I would love mine to play on her own. But for the first time, play together.

Reactions: shotclog and Kudalskies
Depends on your relationship with her.
So many guys flake out if you are in same room.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, sswanabe and throwback
I love my wife to go on dates to play. I wait at home. So hot for her to come home used. Then tells me all while I play with her.

• Love
Reactions: Matureplay, Krprice58, sswanabe and 4 others
We did shared experience for quite a while ..only recently has she done bi weekly solo visits

Reactions: slaveofmyown and Kudalskies
I'm a voyeur so I love watching my wife fucking BBC. As much as I love watching them, if the need arises and they want to be alone, I've let them, but usually I'm there when they start or after when they cuddle, but I usually get to see some of it. I have dropped her off at his house for an all nighter while I went back to the hotel waiting for him to drop her off the next morning on his way to work. But I LOVE to watch.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, DaveJ, Latinawifepimper and 3 others
We play together and alone. Its a mind fuck for me.everthibg about it is hot,, my loving wife,, is another mans subslut

Reactions: DaveJ and throwback
Kudalskies said:
Do Cucks need to be present when the hotwife is with her bull? they can derive the same thrill from knowing, hearing, or imagining the wife with her bull
what do you think?
I am never present, I’m not required so it’s ok with me

Reactions: DaveJ
Relationships evolve, i used to be an active participant, not only watching but cleaning and fluffing where required. Over the years my role has ben reduced gradually. Today my wife and her present boyfriend have no interest in me in that way, she always goes to his place and my role is simply delivery and collection the following morning. She does however have a studio attatched to our house which she works from and my office is directly above so during appointment i can often hear moans and groans.

The only time i see her naked these days is when taking promotional pictures for her ****** work.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, welder153, SquirmingSub and 4 others
I wish there were real serious cuck couples in the Middle Georgia area that are actually looking for
a long term black bull to fuck the husband's wife. I am looking for a MWF to be a Black Bull to.

Reactions: throwback and Loversexy
Love being involved with her and the bull. Watching, sucking his cock, cleaning them both afterwards and sucking him to get him hard for a 2nd, 4rd and more times to breed her.

Reactions: cynful and toolman
Usually my wife meets whilst I’m at the office. Often first I know is receiving a pic the bull has taken on her phone. I used to be more involved but now she has her own online profiles and meets guys she chooses without my involvement

• Love
Reactions: toolman and throwback
Kudalskies said:
what do you think?

50 a.jpg
Disagree you derive the same thrill from just knowing as from actually seeing. Having done both I far prefer to be part of the action.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
HardDarKnight said:
I wish there were real serious cuck couples in the Middle Georgia area that are actually looking for
a long term black bull to fuck the husband's wife. I am looking for a MWF to be a Black Bull to.
Strangely in our part of the world we have the opposite problem. There is a lack of quality black bulls especially for long term ownership of couples.
Keep looking, sure the right couple is out there for you!

• Love
Reactions: toolman and HardDarKnight
At first, we would always be together. But as she's grown her confidence, she will play alone now, especially with her regular guy.

DirtyAngel1967 said:
Strangely in our part of the world we have the opposite problem. There is a lack of quality black bulls especially for long term ownership of couples.
Keep looking, sure the right couple is out there for you!
I wish you an another couple were in Georgia. I would love and on going with two wives with their husbands watching together.

It’s up to her if she wants me around or not. She has 2 regular guys I’m not allowed to be around, 1 that he like me around to humiliate me and a couple others that are hit and miss.

Reactions: HardDarKnight
Do Cucks need to be present when the hotwife is with her bull?

I say no.

At least for me when my wife finally becomes a hotwife, I'd prefer not to be present (at least starting out).
I think this will allow my wife to relax, not worry what I might see, think, or say. It will allow both of them to develop their own connection, start to build trust, and develop intimacy between them.

I'd love the occasional picture or video clip every once in a while! Now after a while, I might be open to being present.

Reactions: HardDarKnight
MyPureWife said:
Do Cucks need to be present when the hotwife is with her bull?

I say no.

At least for me when my wife finally becomes a hotwife, I'd prefer not to be present (at least starting out).
I think this will allow my wife to relax, not worry what I might see, think, or say. It will allow both of them to develop their own connection, start to build trust, and develop intimacy between them.

I'd love the occasional picture or video clip every once in a while! Now after a while, I might be open to being present.
I prefer that to...some white women won't let go and be passionate in front of their husbands...I like taking their tongue as well as their hot married white pussy.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and MyPureWife