• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucks who eat cum, what does your wife's bull think about it?

• Thread starterBOGMANDIAS
  • Start date

BOGMANDIAS

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 17, 2019
Did any of your wife's bull ever laugh at you? Have any bulls asked you to clean up right from the source? What was the biggest humiliation you went through eating cum?

Reactions: ATLWhiteSlutMaster
Never allowed cucks to suck my dick or rim me. Most love to be underneat and watch her pussy or ass get pounded and filled.
Couple i see reguarly loves this routine and as soon she's filled heus allowed to open his mouth and she deposits my cum there. Most of the time he isn't allowed to swallow until i'm done giving her a second load.
Guys face is a mess by then, she squirts and is almost creamy with pussyjuice.
Question for cucks? This guy loves it when his wife lets go some pee afterwards but is visibel humiliated when she asks me to pee on her ass and pussy and it runs in his face and eyes. But is denied to masturbate by her if he complaints. Any of you guys also enjoy this kind of humiliation? As a Bull it's hard to place myself in this idea.

I think its what they deserve, cucks love it!!!!

my wife annie initiated me sucking darrrens cock ..2 years ago now and i have been since...darren and annie love the power trip to use a sub male like me...mwm 58 here...annie is 48

I told Linda after the first time I sucked her boyfriend Tom's cock that I didn't like the taste of cum. But she said that he insisted that I swallow every drop that entered my mouth. I have done it so many times now that I don't even think about it anymore. And I am no longer embarrassed by having her watch me take every drop. She often complements me on what a good cocksucker I have become. Now my babysitter's husband, Mike, also is enjoying my oral skills so I have two men to keep satisfied.
Linda surprised me with a baby bottle full of cum and made me try to guess which guy it came from. It was difficult swallowing down a bottle full of cum but I guessed correctly as to who the donor was.

Users who are viewing this thread