Cucks who got caught

• Thread starterJonGrey
  • Start date

JonGrey

Sluts Connoisseur
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2018
Year by year, plenty of cucks some here for several reasons. Some stay, some leave, some take occassional breaks. I just wanna hear the stories of cucks who came here and posted pics of your wife/gf/fiancee without her knowledge and got caught by her. Why did you show her pics? And how? Was is a private conversation, was is a game with a bull, was it a public chatroom? Did you go with the intention of posting pics or was it a moment of weakness? Have you ever exclusively asked someone to post her pics somewhere? How far did you go with the pics? Did you share videos? How much of her information did you let go? How did your wife/gf come to know that she has been *******? What were the consequences? Did you ****** her after she became aware? How did it change your personal and sexual life?

This post is for real stories only. But if you post fantasies, mention beforehand.

Reactions: BitchWife
Nice topic. Could be a good hook for a fiction. Silly hubby exposes her, she gets mad, cuts him off. As days turn to weeks and his balls turn blue, she texts the buddies who received her pictures and strikes up conversations. Soon she's madly swapping her own nudes for theirs, and in the end he's cucked!

Ty for the responses in DMs :)

I've shown her pics on so many forums, Kik chats and groups over the years...at first she didn't know but now she does and likes that I show her off. I regularly used to show her face off on amateuralbum almost daily but always took it down after a few minutes. Occasionally somebody would save it and DM me the pic which was horny as hell but I mostly got away with it. Nowadays I occasionally slip and show her face but regret it afterwards as she wouldn't like that if she knew...
I once showed her face to a guy I met in a very local Kik group...he ended up posting it on the group which was both horrific and so hot at the same time.
Still hot if and when it unexpectedly pops up if I'm honest

Reactions: slutsfan and JonGrey
I too have posted and shared pictures of my wife for years. At first I did it without her knowledge and got off when other guy saw them or if I posted them on sites, got off knowing lots of people saw them. I'd post with her face not showing or with it fuzzed and she's always been some what of an exhibitionist and liked flashing and teasing for my camera. I've always filmed her when she fucked someone else, "for my enjoyment only", but i'd post and share those too. One time, I can't recall how, she found them on the computer and that I was sharing them. She was put off at first, not really pissed, but upset, til her exhibitionist side kicked in and then she realized she liked me showing her pics. After the she'd ask me to take pics so I could show them off and to this day she ask me to film her. I've shared her vids too, which I really enjoy, due to the sound and her audio is so much more exciting when she's fucking. She's a talker and her BBC was too. When she met her last Black owner, he's was an exhibitionist too, so they both loved being filmed as they fucked. The perfect scenario for me, a voyeur cuck husband. There was times I asked them if I could bring a stranger from the hotel bar to watch with me and he could run another camera, but the couple times I tried, the guy never believed me or thought I was a wacko trying to get them into my room. Their loss!
There's been a couple guys who have posted my pics in chat rooms as I watched, but it was more their thing as I like showing her off myself and hearing what the others have to say. I've given out some info but not a lot and for a select few that I've chatted with for a while, I've show them her face and unedited pics and videos of her fucking, which excites me a lot more. To the point my dick drips like a faucet as I'm showing and chatting. I've posted many pics here at slutwives and enjoyed it all.

Reactions: oppor and JonGrey