• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck's Wife Dates Her Boss

• Thread startersensual4wife
  • Start date

sensual4wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2009
I just started chatting with a sissy cuck whose wife does her boss. From what he told me she basically lives with her boss. He wears panties and a bra everyday and unless allowed by her he can not cum. When I get more pics will post.

Attachments

• DSC00031.jpg
    DSC00031.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 910
  • DSC00099.jpg
    DSC00099.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,296
  • IMG_9011.jpg
    IMG_9011.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 873
  • IMG_9020.jpg
    IMG_9020.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 799
  • IMG_9021.jpg
    IMG_9021.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 893
She was asked out by her boss on her first day of work for a dinner. She came home well used from what the cuck stated. She is 37 and her boss 34. They are talking about breeding her.

Another cucks wife

Attached are pics of another cuck's wife I have been a master to online. She is in her mid 30s and though he is a cuck she has not had another cock yet. Myself and several other bulls are working on ways to diminish the cucks sexual actitivity with his wife so that she begins to desire cock and will open to others. He is learning that his hand is more pleasing for him than her pussy as that is going to be meant for others. This weekend another bull has instructed him he can only use his tongue on her pussy. These are pics of outfit the cuck was instructed to have her pose in by another bull. I will be finding some other outfits for same.

Attachments

• DSC_0873.jpg
    DSC_0873.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 311
  • DSC_0874.jpg
    DSC_0874.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 297
  • DSC_0875.jpg
    DSC_0875.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 326
  • DSC_0881.jpg
    DSC_0881.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC_0882.jpg
    DSC_0882.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 316
Great pics.

gfloveblack - are you planning to get in on the action? - two hot wives and you standing on the sideline? I recommend you do a bit more than post their pics and provide hot stories.

Saraha: I am working on the cuck of the second wife. He knows I desire to make her my slut to play with and have others play with. It will take some time as he is ready but we are working to convince her.

Ms Saraha Know whats she is talking about. I only wish I could be Ms Saraha's sissy cuckold =)

Best of luck gfloveblack!

Keep us informed buddy :)

Attachments

• cuckold photo2.jpg
    cuckold photo2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 559
I chatted with the cuck of the wife who dates her boss. He confirmed that they (boss and wife) are trying to have a baby. He also told me he is not invited to Thanksgiving at her new "home" with her boss. When he chats he is in girl panties and bra. I have told him to go out an buy an nice short skirt like that of a school girls outfit. Get his nails done. He knows he is a sissy. Here is another pic of his wife.

Attachments

• DSC00004.jpg
    DSC00004.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 380
Any news on 2nd wife?

I'm very eager to find out when,not if,you and the other bulls are going to be using the 2nd wife..love to know she's succumbed to a blackman or two :)

Attachments

• Huge Black cock 53.jpg
    Huge Black cock 53.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 150

Users who are viewing this thread