• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucks, wives and sluts. Your Daddy's back!

• Thread starterBulllooking
  • Start date

Bulllooking

Major P. P. Burns
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2021
Hello there,

I've been a member for a long time however I wasn't very active. I still won't be extremely active but more than before.

A few words about me!

I currently live in Austria, I migrated here from a warmer european country. I got active in the cuckold scene when I was 18 by meeting a cuck and his hot wife in a bar near the train station. After that fateful encounter I accepted my role as a bull. I have had my experiences in the scene, some nicer than other.
My favourite was when I was used as a breeding bull. I got many stories but they are for another time.

Today I will tell you why I decided to be active, due to a long term relationship terminating(me as a bull), I decided to meet and chat with some like-minded people and share stories, tips, pics and fluids.

I'm inexperienced inthe online stuff but open, and very, very open for real.

Don't know what else to say, so... Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread