• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucktail's Tales

• Thread starterCucktail
  • Start date

Cucktail

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 9, 2008
I am not sure this is even worthy of its own thread, or how many updates I will do in the future, but I had such a good time this weekend I just have to share.

As many of you know from my other posts, my hubby and I are swingers. We have been active in the lifestyle for over two years, and have enjoyed many different aspects of sexual freedom - parties, group sex, swapping, etc. This weekend a new "frontier" was discovered.

We had a kid free weekend. Our first entire weekend without the kids since our oldest was born. We werent going to let that opportunity go without taking full advantage. So as soon as we found out that the kids would be gone, we started working on finding out what our regular swinging friends were doing. Much to our chagrin - everyone had plans. So on Friday night we went out and hoped to find someone new. I flirted with men, they flirted back, it seemed like fun was going to be had ... but each time I would ask if they would come home with me and hubby, they would disappear. (as a side note, I have told hubby in the future, I am going out alone ... lol ...)

That night we went home alone unfortunately. When we got home, we logged on to the computer to check out our AFF profile and see if anyone responded to our invites. We had a message from a couple we met briefly about a year previous, asking if we were still available for drinks ... we responded saying we came home and to our delight they asked if we wanted to meet on Saturday night.

We met them for drinks, and the conversation flowed ... we were all getting along really well so we asked if they wanted to come over to our place to play. They said they'd love to and so we made our way back to our place ... when we got into our door, hubby had to put our dog out (lol) and when he came back up the stairs and into our living room, he was greeted by the site of me on my knees sucking cock; a cock I am happy to report that was bigger than hubby's.

Hubby went over to start playing with the other woman, I have no idea how things went for them, I quickly forgot that they were even in the room. When he was full length he stood me up, slipped on a condom, and propped my leg on the couch and we fucked standing up (something I have never been able to do with hubby), he bent me over and we doggied, I pushed him on the couch and I rode him as hard a I could ... I lost count of my orgasms, I was so sensitive, they just blurred together. But this guy still hadn't cummed. He told me he didn't think he was going to cum, gave me the standard "too much beer" , "stupid condom" excuses that I know all too well..... I took this as a challennge, to make it my duty so to speak to make this guy cum (afterall, he had made me orgasm and drench our couch! :) ) So I started to ride him as fast and hard as I could ... and he thrusted upward to meet me and his eyes widened, I smiled cause I knew he was going to cum, and he groaned as he came .... I smiled down and said "thought you werent going to cum" and he looked nervous and whispered "the condom .. I think it is inside you" ...

Hubby heard him and laughed and said "it happens, dont worry about it" ... and when he pulled out, hubby looked over and saw the cum oozing from me - this was the first time since I was married another man came inside me. I really wasnt sure how he'd react. I reached down to find the condom and pull it out and hubby blurted out "don't!" ... he came over and knelt, he tenderly stroked my pussy, and then leaned in and licked. I reached down and held his head, the other woman came over and knelt next to hubby and she pulled hubby back and kissed him, and then she licked , then she held hubby there .... I was in heaven!!!

That's my little story ... I had to share. Like I said, not sure how many updates to other dates I will have, but this was something I finally felt was appropriate for this site, and I hope to have more experiences like this ....

Very appropriate and very hot! I hope you have, and share, more experiences like this.

Very hot! I hope you share more of your enjoyable times with the forum.

Hey all ... I haven't updated this thread in awhile. Sad truth is, that we can't get out and play nearly as much as we would like to, but when we can it's something we both like to take advantage of...

I received an email yesterday from a gentleman who I've been chatting with off and on for a long time. He is coming into town on Friday night and would like to get together for drinks. In the past, (he comes to town about 6-10 times a year) we have always had to decline his offer because we couldn't get babysitting, or there was always something that popped up. I mention to my husband last night that we received another email from him telling us he will be in town, and I feared that if we didn't meet him, he would lose interest. We have turned down his offer soo many times I am surprised he hasn't already lost interest. And I really do not want this guy to lose interest, we come from a predominantly white community, and even though technically this guy is Carribbean, he will be the "blackest" guy I've been with since I got married.

To my utter delight, my husband told me that even if we can't get a babysitter that I should go out with him and enjoy myself. This man has always invited the two of us, once he even suggested my husband meet him if I couldnt make it ... he has never once suggested a meeting with me alone, he has always acted like a perfect gentleman. I am very excited now ... and can't wait for Friday night!!

We can't wait either.

Cucktail said:
.... To my utter delight, my husband told me that even if we can't get a babysitter, I should go out with him and enjoy myself.

Your husband has done the right thing by you. I hope you have an enjoyable — wait, let me rephrase that — a hot, erotic and steamy Friday night, Ms. Cucktail!

Dickens knew what he was talking about

My Friday night can be best described by Charles Dickens' famous line .. "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times ..."

I was fighting a cold all week long and thought it was getting better. Friday morning, I had a sore throat, a little cough, but all in all I thought I felt better than earlier in the week.

After work, I went shopping. Hubby picked up the kids and picked up supper and I got in a little Christmas shopping and picked up a new bra and pantie set for my night out.

When I got home, I hopped in the the jacuzzi and when I got out of the bath I just didn't feel right. My husband told me to take something for it, so I took some Tylenol, and some Benylin. I was really debating staying home; I called "R" at the hotel and told him how I felt. As expected, he was a total gentleman and told me if I wanted to stay home, he wouldn't be upset. This was my out, so to speak ... but the next words out of my mouth were a faint whisper in the phone "I don't want to stay home" ... I heard his playful laugh on the other end and then he suggested we meet for dinner and see how things go .. no expectations.

So, yes, I did go out ... I met him ... we had a lovely meal. After 2 hours of just enjoying each other's company I started to yawn uncontrolably. I am not sure if it was mixing the wine with the Tylenol or Benylin ... but I was fighting keeping my eyes open. He asked if I wanted to join him up stairs in his room ... I jokingly said "only if you keep me awake" ... the elevator ride up we kissed the whole way, we walked to his room with his hand on my behind ... once inside the room, it wasn't long before we were both naked, he was pulling a condom from his pants, and we were having sex. I thought for sure I'd feel immensely guilty having sex without my husband being present ... but I didn't ... in fact, I was immensely enjoying the fact that he wasn't there.

However, after an hour of amazing sex he said he was going to go downstairs and see if he could get us some more wine .. I told him to just order room service ... but he also wanted to have a smoke. Usually I would also go and enjoy one ... but I told him I would wait. When he got back, I was asleep. I woke up at 5:30am. I was horrified. I hopped out of bed, he woke up ... he saw me in a frenzy and grabbed me. I looked into his eyes and he said "I hopeit doesn't take a year to see you again" ... I told him i couldnt make that promise, there are alot of couples we have only see once a year because of the babysitting ... he kissed me and said if that's the case he wanted to fuck me one more time before I left ... he picked me up and laid me on the bed, and once more I let him have his way with me .....

That was the best of times ... arriving home at 6:30am Saturday morning with my husband fuming mad .... it was also the worst of times. I explained I feel asleep, and I'm pretty sure he has forgiven me, I really should have called him ....

Hi Ms. Cucktail,

CONGRATULATIONS for successfully meeting and fucking your lover despite the unpleasant exigencies of your cold.

Cucktail said:
I was fighting a cold all week long and thought it was getting better. Friday morning, I had a sore throat, a little cough, but all in all I thought I felt better than earlier in the week.

Sounds like a stress cold...

Cucktail said:
When I got home, I hopped in the the jacuzzi and when I got out of the bath I just didn't feel right. My husband told me to take something for it, so I took some Tylenol, and some Benylin. I was really debating staying home; I called "R" at the hotel and told him how I felt. As expected, he was a total gentleman and told me if I wanted to stay home, he wouldn't be upset. This was my out, so to speak ...

Sounds even more like a stress cold...

Cucktail said:
...but the next words out of my mouth were a faint whisper in the phone, "I don't want to stay home" ... I heard his playful laugh on the other end and then he suggested we meet for dinner and see how things go .. no expectations.

Good for you, Ms. Cucktail. You didn't allow yourself to give in to your feelings of stressed-out insecurity.

Cucktail said:
So, yes, I did go out ... I met him ... we had a lovely meal. After 2 hours of just enjoying each other's company I started to yawn uncontrolably. I am not sure if it was mixing the wine with the Tylenol or Benylin ... but I was fighting keeping my eyes open.

Some "cold remedies" have the effect of inducing drowsiness, sometimes severe drowsiness. Since they don't do any good anyway (beyond putting you to sleep, so you aren't aware of the misery of your cold), in the future you'd be best off, IMO, to stick with just taking a couple of aspirin if you want to stay alert afterwards.

Cucktail said:
He asked if I wanted to join him upstairs in his room ... I jokingly said "only if you keep me awake" ... the elevator ride up we kissed the whole way, we walked to his room with his hand on my behind ...

Sounds like your lover really is a gentleman. Feeling up your ass after extended kissing in the elevator, while walking you to his room, was a nice touch (so to speak).

Cucktail said:
I thought for sure I'd feel immensely guilty having sex without my husband being present ... but I didn't ... in fact, I was immensely enjoying the fact that he wasn't there.

Excellent, Ms. Cucktail. You took another bold step and found it was good.

Cucktail said:
.... I woke up at 5:30 am. I was horrified. I hopped out of bed, he woke up ... he saw me in a frenzy and grabbed me. I looked into his eyes and he said "I hope it doesn't take a year to see you again" ... I told him i couldn't make that promise, there are alot of couples we have only see once a year because of the babysitting ... he kissed me and said if that's the case he wanted to fuck me one more time before I left ... he picked me up and laid me on the bed, and once more I let him have his way with me .....

Great! Sex in the morning is often better than sex at night. With the latter, both of you are somewhat tired from the day's activities (especially if you aren't... ahem... all that young anymore). With the former, both of you are refreshed from your night's sleep and, in addition, men's testosterone levels are typically somewhat higher in the morning so you get a better fuck.

Cucktail said:
That was the best of times ... arriving home at 6:30am Saturday morning with my husband fuming mad .... it was also the worst of times. I explained I feel asleep, and I'm pretty sure he has forgiven me. I really should have called him.

Enjoying a full night with your lover was your prerogative as your husband's cuckoldress, Ms. Cucktail, and him staying home and caring for your children while you did so was among his duties as your cuckold. I suggest getting him used to that concept by gradually stepping up your dating and fucking of other men, while gently (in a seductive way) dismissing his protests over you not coming home until morning. Calling your cuckold to let him know where you are and when you expect to be home is a good idea, though, as you obviously recognize.

Your lover sounds like a keeper, so I also suggest encouraging him to get back in touch with you soon and telling him your cuckold will again stay home and serve as your overnight babysitter if that's a problem. If you include some dirty talk in your future phone and/or e-mail communications with your lover, it will turn him on and he'll fantasize about his next tryst with you. You want him jacking off when you're talking with him on the phone; indeed, you should explicitly insist on that. If you talk dirty to him, he'll do it.

—Custer

Hey there Cucktail!

I'm a single, fit, and attractive 28 year old from Newfoundland. Would love to chat and see where things take us!

Users who are viewing this thread