• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cum catchers..who has the biggest?

• Thread startersharonbbwuk
  • Start date

sharonbbwuk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2007
I found this term on here the other day and i am now going to refer to my pussy as a cum catcher from now on. Great name for a cunt methinks and part of my bi side was wondering who has the biggest cum catcher out there? I enclose pic of mine which i know can hold a lot...lol

Attachments

• js640_DSC00033.jpg
    js640_DSC00033.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 854
Last edited by a moderator:
Sharon, your clit is very prominent. If we lived closer to each other, I would be interested in visiting your bi-side. Actually, the photo is awesome close-up, in your face stuff and I like what I see.

The threads are numerous every day, so I will make yours go to the top again as I am sure others missed it.

I like the term "cum-catcher". Has a nice ring about it. I truly hope you get loads of cum every week.

Cum Catcher

Never heard that term before, but I LOVED the thought of my cunt being a "cum catcher"!! I'm gonna' sneak that one in on Hubby some note here and see how it effects him. Maybe I'll grab him by the chin and order him to clean up my CUM CATCHER!! LOL I bet he likes it too.

Nice post!!

JMNBABE

Cum Catchers

The Bulls will throb all over with joy knowing that there are cum-catchers out there waiting for their heavy testicles to unload the stored black seed.

If ladies did not wear panties, there might be a snail trail of sperm droplets down the street which would identify those of us who got lucky the night before.

Josetta you crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread