• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cum Eater Cuckolds

• Thread starterorlando_cuckold
  • Start date

orlando_cuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2006
So you are about to fuck your wife... you place her in the bed, open her legs and start touching, kissing etc... But then you stop very surprised when you see a slimy white stuff comming out of her pussy. You haven't fuck her yet, but that sure looks like cum.

It happened to a LOT of my friends. It happened to me too, with different women. The girls always say the same thing. That it is some kind of "vaginal discharge" and that it happens every know and then to all women.

When I was young I believed them blindely. But after all these years and knowing how sluty women really are, I wonder.... was it really cum?

Maybe if it happens to me now (with my current creampie knolowedge), maybe I could tell. But the doubts remain... is it really possible for women to produce this white slime by themselves? Or was I a cum eater long before I even knew?

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
You Just Know!

As soon as you go down and the smell of another guy hits you...you know it is cum.

I have only done it the twice so far but both times have really blown my mind.

No matter how much down there, I could not imagine myself coming up until it is all cleaned up

Lappy

• Love
I love eating my wife's and lover's cream pie. He is a heavy cummer and she always get very very wet when he cums in her. I love being able to eat their juices. Today she made me compare our cocks. I am only 5" but thick. Her lover is 9.5 very thick and uncut with a huge pair of balls that hang real low. She asked me if I really thought there was a choice for her. She then told me to put him end. I did and I could not wait till they finished so I could clean them. I love our relationship was do they.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Slightlyslutty and Jayisintexas
Eating It

You'll know the difference between "vaginal discharge" and cum instantly. There is nothing better than eating a load from your woman's pussy. The musky smell of her used cunt should be enough to let you know what you are eating!

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Slightlyslutty
I do know that when it's recent (a few seconds after dumping the load), by the smell alone you can tell. If I have waited longer, the smell doesn't tell me anything, but the taste still does. I never experienced a time lapse longer than that, so if a few hours have passed... it's posible to detect?

I mean, if the smell is gone or blured, and the taste went rather dull, just by the looks of it, I don't know if I could tell. If on top of that, the girl claims to have a discharge instead of cum...

I try to remember... 10 or 15 years ago... when I didn't knew how cum tasted, when I wasn't paying attention to it's smell, when those old girlfriends claimed to had vaginal discharges.... were they? The doubt remains... and the primary question also still remain:

It's posible for a "vaginal discharge" to have the looks and apperance of cum in such a degree that "reasonable doubt" could be awarded? Or there's really no chance and all that was really sperm, diluted with vaginal secretions?

• Love
orlando_cuckold said:
It's posible for a "vaginal discharge" to have the looks and apperance of cum in such a degree that "reasonable doubt" could be awarded? Or there's really no chance and all that was really sperm, diluted with vaginal secretions?

Yes it is very possible for vaginal discharge, which I affectionately call pussy cream, to have the same appearance and texture as cum. However, it usually isn't in copious amounts and it certainly doesn't have the same musky odor and taste as cum, or so I am told by my boys :)

• Love
Vixen Clair said:
Yes it is very possible for vaginal discharge, which I affectionately call pussy cream, to have the same appearance and texture as cum. However, it usually isn't in copious amounts and it certainly doesn't have the same musky odor and taste as cum, or so I am told by my boys :)

Yes, Clair, and isn't the contrast of our pussy cream left shining on a big black cock just the best tease ever? I've yet to meet the lil jerk off boy that could resist the sight of it... makes 'em beg like good lil bitches each and every time! Just talking about this very subject made one of my lil dicklet boys cream his panties last night! LOL
:p

• Love
Reactions: 4sure and Lovasianladies
And....

Have u ever had some cum and told your lover it was 'pussy cream'?

• Haha
Cleaned my wife up many times her and his cum is heaven

• Love
Kenbcolley said:
Cleaned my wife up many times her and his cum is heaven
Enjoying the old posts?

• Love
orlando_cuckold said:
So you are about to fuck your wife... you place her in the bed, open her legs and start touching, kissing etc... But then you stop very surprised when you see a slimy white stuff comming out of her pussy. You haven't fuck her yet, but that sure looks like cum.

It happened to a LOT of my friends. It happened to me too, with different women. The girls always say the same thing. That it is some kind of "vaginal discharge" and that it happens every know and then to all women.

When I was young I believed them blindely. But after all these years and knowing how sluty women really are, I wonder.... was it really cum?

Maybe if it happens to me now (with my current creampie knolowedge), maybe I could tell. But the doubts remain... is it really possible for women to produce this white slime by themselves? Or was I a cum eater long before I even knew?

Users who are viewing this thread