• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cum on my pics

• Thread starterLaura1812
  • Start date

Laura1812

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2008
Hi,

I'm Laura from the UK and I really love seeing pictures of me that have been cummed on. I want to take things to the next level though - I want vids! I've attached some pics of me and if you like me then please, please, please make a video of you cuming over my pics. I want to hear you moans; it would blow my mind if you say my name when you explode.

I realize getting the camera out, making a video, uploading it, etc, etc is a hassle so I'll happily reward you by sending back some nude pics of me (the one without white boxes for a start) and a video of me taking a facial for real.

Email address is cumonher1@hotmail.com.

Laura xx

snapshot.jpg

IMGP0337.jpg

IMGP0450.jpg

IMGP0136.jpg

????????

What's with the white boxes? You can show her uncensored, to us. We won't tell anybody. You know you want guys to see her total lovelyness.

The white boxes are to encourage you not to be lazy. You send me vids you get the full picture set :D

Laura xxx

You look good. Show some more.

i would love to eat a cream pie out of you.

wow

gorgeous bod but lets do it for real!1 Am from uk and i am willing.nothing like the smell of cum,regards kenno

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys don't be shy! Lets see those videos! I'll absolutely make it worth your while...

Wish I could cum on you instead of your pics...

Users who are viewing this thread