Cum on my slave wife's pics

• Thread starterelroyj271
  • Start date

elroyj271

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2007
I want my slave wife degraded. Please feel free to cum on her pics and post them, show a pic of your big cock next to her pic, and or tell her what you would like to do to her. Don't hold back. she is a dirty slut that enjoys being used and humiliated. If you can help me out with this, then I'm sure we can oblige with some personal request pics...

Attachments

• 100_0922blur.jpg
    100_0922blur.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 525
  • 100_0923blur.jpg
    100_0923blur.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 315
  • 100_1106.jpg
    100_1106.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 493
She is sooooo ready.....I'll be back...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, well let me tell you what I would do to your wife. I would have her dress like a ***** for me and then parade her around Philadelphia. I would degrade the shit out of her later on that day. I would have her suck my cock for at least two hours non stop while licking my balls and asshole. Afterwards I would have her kneel in front of me looking up at me while I fuck her mouth. She would be told to moan and groan as if my cock fucking her mouth like a face pussy was all she ever needed. Oh, while fucking your wife in her mouth she would be told to have at least 3 fingers in her pussy frigging herself. That's just a FEW things. Let me know if want me to tell you more.

Your wife is too sexy for you to handle. Just look how far she holds her legs apart.
I would like to see a Bull take her over, and you become a cuck slave. A strap-on dildo around her lovely hips would give you the ass rodgering you need, deserve and SHOULD BE CRAVING FOR. You know you need this, and the photo is an excuse for you to talk about it - secretly, it is you that wants spunk over your face, isn't it?

Thanks for posting the photo, now post one of you so you can have "your 15 minutes of fame".