• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cum Queens

• Thread starterpbjenni
  • Start date

Eating creampie - yummy or yucky?

• Yucky! - Gross me out and gag me with a spoon!

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Yummy! - Mmm, we want more please

Votes: 30 41.1%
  • Mlrph, slurp, gobble - I'm too busy cleaning to answer

Votes: 38 52.1%

• Total voters

pbjenni

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2008
Hi, I'm PB Jenni. My wife and mistress found this site and told me to join. This is my first new thread.

I'll go into how I became a sissy cuckold later, but for now mistress wanted me to share my love for cum. Not me cumming, but eating it out of her beautiful, sweet sloppy pussy after one of her bull boyfriends has plowed her while I stand in the corner in one of my outfits with a toy in my pussyass.

The first time I ate come out of her pussy was after our first sex, when she had me clean my own out of her while she told me how little my clit was and how much cum I was going to be getting in the future. She knew that I loved serving her orally and, even more, the idea of cleaning her after she fucked a hot guy. My clitty gave me away while she told me how much she liked big cocks and feeding sissy boys from her honeypot.

On our very next date, she took me to a club but left with two other guys. Cyndi told me to wait up for her at her place. A few hours later she came back, told me to lie down on the floor of the entryway inside and squatted over me. Her panties were long gone, and stringy strands of cum ran down her thighs and stockings. While she ground her pussy and ass on my tongue, Cyn told me how she had done the two guys and how big they were. I loved the musky smell, salty taste and gooey texture! Cyn knew I was hooked and it has gone on from there.

Now I am chastised and crossdressed most of the time. She is out right now on a "date" and I can't wait for her to get back and feed me more cum.

Lapping it up and loving it! PB Jenni

Reactions: Sissycuckhubbytx
PB Jenni,

Welcome. Thank you for your contribution.

It sounds like your dominant wife Cyndi has a clear idea of what she wants from her marriage, and what she wants from you as her submissive husband, and has put you unambiguously on track.

Does "PB" stand for "Panty Boy"? (One has the impression it doesn't stand for "Peanut Butter.")

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

Thank you so much for your welcome, Custer. As for "PB" it certainly can stand for Panty Boy, as I am a confirmed sissy panty boy. It can also stand for other things as well, such as a certain commonly used name for my "love tunnel". Although, what is wrong with peanut butter? PBJ makes a great sandwich .. wink, wink, and its sticky, like I get sometimes.

Jenni

Does she or doesn't she...?

Jenni,

You're welcome. I notice in your post of today under "General Cuckoldry," you mention that you and your dominant wife have never even discussed the subject of her cuckolding you, but in your post above you describe your wife taking lovers. Did I get that wrong? Does she or doesn't she...?

—Custer

Great start

Sounds as you two got offf to a great start on your life as her sissy... Do bring us up to date and let us all know how it goes...

Ah yes, good point....

MacNfries,

MacNfries said:
Now, Custer, you're not suppose to go back and read a man's old threads to make relevance to his current thread ... LOL! It destroys credibility, don't ya know that?

Hm, yes, you're right of course. (I believe both those posts were from the same day, but I realize that's a mere detail.)

—Custer

Mea Culpa

Custer - You are certainly correct in your observation that I posted conflicting realities in the two different threads. I meant no deception or harm to anyone. On my first day posting here, I confess to getting caught up in the excitement and thrill of participating and not paying close attention to the categories of the posts.

My post here in Confessions probably would have better fit a fantasy story thread. It is certainly a highly desirable fantasy for me, but alas, it remains only fantasy.

Please forgive a sissy her error and indulge my ignorance. I will endevour to categorize my posts more properly in the future.

Submitting myself to your superior judgement, Jenni

Hey, no problem Jenni. Thanks for the clarification.

—Custer

wishful ....

My Mistress and Superior DG has instructed me to answer this post. First of all I have to say pb your description of your Mistress returning and sitting on your face with a pussy full of cum made me tingle all over. I have on a few occassions been instructed by DG to clean my own cum from her pussy and have generally enjoyed the instruction and the very process of sucking, lapping and licking the creamy cum from her very wet and magnificent pussy. There is of course a very erotic sense of domination and humiliation in this for me and it certainly asserts DG as my clear Superior. I know she takes great pleasure in having me eat her whenever she demands and I take huge joy in doing this. I have fantasised many times over the thought of her returning from a "date" lifting her beautiful dress, demanding that I lay down, and then squatting over my face and smothering me with a fresh pussy full of another mans cum...I think for both of us this would be a huge demonstration of her dominance and my total submission...fantasy/reality hmmmmmmmmmm !!!!! kisses

fantasy/reality

Wonderful post, LearningToB - I share your fantasy and, as always, appreciate your insights.

I've only had the pleasure of worshipping my lovely wife's pussy while full of my cum twice, but I loved every sensation. The look, the smell, the taste, the texture on my tongue and lips as well as the way I felt while servicing her. Ironically, the first time she did not not know I had climaxed in her, and thought it was just my wanting to please her orally. The second time, I convinced her to allow it some time after we made love. Since then I have have been given no further opportunities. She has dismissed my overtures.

I live in hope that I can convince her that I find it so gratifying to enjoy her creamy center of womanly power, mingled with my essence.

In the meantime, I seek out images of cum covered and filled pussies, particularly of my favorite lovely larger women with magnificent breasts, round bellies and full thighs.

sighing, jenni

Users who are viewing this thread