Cumming On Couples?

MY GF SLURPS BBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2013
Does anybody else find this hot?

A super hung dominant bull fucking your wife and when he is close to blowing his nut he tells you “get down and kiss your wife” get a couple more hard pumps from her pussy, pulls out of wifey and blows a hot thick and lumpy load on both of you’re faces while you continue to kiss and share it

Ps not into anything homosexual

Reactions: whitewife696969
MY GF SLURPS BBC said:

A super hung dominant bull fucking your wife and when he is close to blowing his nut he tells you “get down and kiss your wife” get a couple more hard pumps from her pussy, pulls out of wifey and blows a hot thick and lumpy load on both of you’re faces while you continue to kiss and share it

Very nice.

MY GF SLURPS BBC said:

I find it very hot! It’s happened to us with white and bbc.

MY GF SLURPS BBC said:

wow that is so hot

Agree. Been there numerous times.