• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cunt hole sucker

• Thread starterSTRIPherOUTSIDE
  • Start date

STRIPherOUTSIDE

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 2, 2009
My fiance left me and moved in with a guy, they share a bed and she tells me she gives it up whenever he wants and wont make him wear a condom or pull out since he is the man of the house. We still have sex and now we talk much more about oral and when she demands I eat her out. She knows I love it and will do it anytime and she knows I wont sleep with anyone even though she will continue to do so.

She now is calling me her cunt hole sucker and clit licker and she has me tell her how anytime she wants I will suck her cunt and extract her juice I will suck it dry.

I want to just tell her I want to be ruined sexually and only become her cunt suck that eats and slurps sperm of those allowed to fuck her out of her but I suspect she knows the score. Our sex is great and that would make it all the more humiliating if she ended that and just made me a useless cum eating pussy sucker.

My question is do you think she knows I want to be a in chastity cuck that eats sperm of other men out of her cunt? Is it more realized than I think?

STRIPherOUTSIDE said:
[My ex-fiance] is now calling me her cunt sucker and clit licker. She has me tell her how anytime she wants I will suck her cunt and extract her juice...

Nice... if that's what she's calling you, that's what you are. It sounds like she has re-defined your relationship to something more to her liking...

STRIPherOUTSIDE said:
I want to tell her I want to be ruined sexually...

What does this mean...?

STRIPherOUTSIDE said:
...and only be her cunt sucker who eats and slurps the sperm of those allowed to fuck her...

Well, that's certainly a form of relationship... there's nothing wrong with that (if it's what your ex-fiance wants).

STRIPherOUTSIDE said:
Our sex is great.

You mean, your ex-fiance still fucks you? Sounds like you're a lucky man...

STRIPherOUTSIDE said:
But, it would be more humiliating if she ended that and made me her useless cum-eating pussy sucker.

I suppose so... although cunt-suckers are not "useless." I mean, you bring your ex-fiance to orgasm in that way, right...? Sometimes more than one orgasm per cunt-sucking session...?

STRIPherOUTSIDE said:
My question is, do you think she knows I want to be an "in chastity" cuck who sucks the sperm of other men from her cunt?

Probably not. Ex-fiance's are not mind readers any more than the rest of us. If that's the role you want to play in her life, you'll have to bring it up and talk with her about it. Also, if you want to wear a chastity device with your ex-fiance as your sole key-holder, you'll have to talk with her about that too.

STRIPherOUTSIDE said:
Is it more realized than I think?

I'm not sure what you mean by this, but from what you've said (above), it sounds like your ex-fiance might agree to what you want and may even consider it desirable from her point of view.

Go for it... the worst she can do is say "no."

Dream Situation! You are truly a lucky man!

Same questions as Mac. How long is she going to keep you around? Till he finds out and makes her stop?
Good luck. Sexually ruined?

Hank

He knows but he cant stop it. He tries. I know you are thinking he is cucked but he doesn't go down on her and I do and we talk about it fervently. Our sex is better for her. Ruined as in I am not inferior sexually but if she made me resort to just cleanup and in chaste it would ruin me sexually.

I wonder if she puts the correlation of letting him cum in her and having me be her cunt hole sucker as humiliating for me? I'm not sure if it exciting just to have me eat her (she loves) or is it linked to the taboo of it for her? Could she not think that?

just tell her what you want

it really is just that simple

ogreogre said:
Just tell her what you want. It really is just that simple.

Agreed. Ogreogre has given you good advice. Although I used a few more words in my post, this was what I tried to tell you.