Curious White Wife.

• Thread starterwhiteangel
  • Start date

whiteangel

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2005
I've been married for a few years. Married a white man but have always been attracted to black men. I've heard a lot of good things about black men so I thought I'd check this site out. Tell me if you think i'm good enough for black men.

Attachments

• Amy poses1.jpg
    Amy poses1.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 2,872
I would see to it you had the Blackened experience. So Yes, you are good enough for a Black man.

whiteangel said:
I've been married for a few years. Married a white man but have always been attracted to black men. I've heard a lot of good things about black men so I thought I'd check this site out. Tell me if you think i'm good enough for black men.

Oh come on, what woman would post this?

Is a woman really going to post wondering if she's "good enough".

This place has really gone down hill.

I don't know who's posting but whoever that woman is in the pic she's most definitely get the black treatment from me.

Good enough?

Oh yes, honey. Almost jumped through the screen trying to eat you up.

Where's your ring if your married? Take a pic holding a sign that says DC

Last edited by a moderator:
she is fine as hell...

Amen. That woman, whether she has posted the pic or not, is fine as hell.

Go for it!

It's a great experience and one you will learn to love. One note of caution however its real addicting! ddd904@yahoo.com

Tammy

Sweetheart, you are too good for a white man. Get yourself some black love soon.

whiteangel said:

Welcome angel, your worthy just as long as you show us a little bit of the devil in you

you're lovely :)

See my pics :D:D

Definitely hottie...

You are gorgeous, and would look so hot with a black cock in your mouth.

Check out the Site?

Says (she) really a guy has been a member of this site since October 2005. Does anyone need further proof? Shame on you.