• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curious wife

• Thread starterbuffalocpl
  • Start date

buffalocpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2009
Buffalo, NY
hubby and i fantasize about a bbc for me. i'm curious, but not sure I can find the right guy. do you think a hot, sophisticated black stud would be interested in me?

Absoluetly!

Its a pity you arent closer to me!

Nice Legs

buffalocpl said:
hubby and i fantasize about a bbc for me. i'm curious, but not sure I can find the right guy. do you think a hot, sophisticated black stud would be interested in me?

Very nice honey, have you ever swung before?

no, I've never tried swinging before.

Baby steps

buffalocpl said:
no, I've never tried swinging before.

So this is a big step for you & hubby. Your obviously an incredibly sexy women you'll have no trouble finding a men who want to be with you. But I know how scary this can all be so my advise is to take it one step at a time. If you chat with the guy online and get a good vibe make the first date a no pressure situation something casual were you just testing the chemistry. If you remove the expectation of sex the first time you'll relax and it will all flow from there

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the compliment and good advice.

interested in me

With those legs I would say yes, for-sure. Is that a condom on the floor?????

John

hey how u doing hun if u willing 2 travel 2 toronto give me a link

with a set of legs like those, you should not have problems in finding someone, but by chance you don't find someone feel free to contact me.One request could you grace us with a full body pic, no face pic for I am sure you want to keep this low key

I will have to find a good full body pic, but I think i might wait until i've been working out a while-- i just joined a gym a month ago.

good luck!!

me and my hubby have the same fantasy. Hope you find the right guy. Its not that easy

dont wait

buffalocpl said:
I will have to find a good full body pic, but I think i might wait until i've been working out a while-- i just joined a gym a month ago.

take your first step by posting a pic online. No one here will bite, & i know it gets you hot thinking about all the men that are going to be eying you. This is the kind of harmless flirting you need to do to build your confidence so your ready for the real thing.

Plus with legs like that i'm dying to see your ass (even clothed)

sorry to disappoint, but it must be just some spots on the camera lens, or reflection.

well, thanks for the encouragement. I will work on getting those pics up very soon!

another pic

Here's an old pic. My hubby thinks my ass looks good in it, what do you think?

Nice Ass

Bet you love doing her doogie style. My wife's ass is also her best asset. Round and firm I just love to do her doggie or use our paddle to spank her. When her assis red her pussy is wet and ready for all....

John & Frances

An advanced look at the body.

buffalocpl said:

Show us what your working with now....we will certainly appreciate the efforts you put in and we will gladly provide the encouragement you need to make sure we are happy!

So show us what you've got!

buffalocpl said:
Here's an old pic. My hubby thinks my ass looks good in it, what do you think?

Great ass! You should have no trouble finding the right situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread