• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

curious

• Thread startersexymom43
  • Start date
S

sexymom43

Husband and I have swung a little he wants to see me with a black bull. Not sure if we will but am curious.

Attachments

• cheree092a.jpg
    cheree092a.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 3,771
Reactions: HrdRob
You're a very sexy woman, but your pic doesn't strike me as the type of person who would swing. But you say you have, so if you survived that, I'm sure you'll survive this. Just be careful who you pick as the lucky guy. As long as you're doing it for you and not to satisfy a perverted husband.

Most definitely...

Sexymom,
You should, most definitely, begin seeing a black bull. A body like yours cries out for extra attention and a bbc is the way to go. Think of how excited your husband will be when you show him your first creampie, complimented by some well placed love bites.
Post a pic or two and let us know how things are progressing!!

wow sounds great where you guys located i would love to meet..
what state do you reside?

Hi Sexymom :) You look beautiful! I suggest you go black (you will not regret it) and enjoy having your body caressed and being fucked by a big black cock

Very cute...you would look/feel good ..pinned under my blackness!!

You you are very sexy- any man would love to be with you

do it girl

you have more pics of you

Where are you located sex woman? I am sure that finding a black bull to fuck your sexy ass will don't be a problem!

its been great chating with some of you. does get me juicy lol. some have asked for mor pics. have a few. will try and post more.

Attachments

• 1605063.jpg
    1605063.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,248
  • cheree005.jpg
    cheree005.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,275
  • cheree002.jpg
    cheree002.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,127
  • pic01.jpg
    pic01.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,506
you are damn hot can you send me some pictures of you doin yourself with that black dildo cheers
surfdel@hotmail.com

Now that is one hot lady!

not only can she send me pictures as well of her filling her holes with that dildo...she can send me pics of her actually filling her holes with a nice big blk dick :) baje1983@aol.com

Yes, You Would Look Great With A Huge Black Cock Going Up That Tight Wet Pussy, Go For It, I Know You Will Enjoy Getting Fill Full Of Cock And Taking A Load Of Hot Cum Deep In Your Pussy, Great Looking Tits Love, To Have One To Suck On. Post More Of Your Fine Hot Body, Your Fucking Hot.

go4it

i did it
awesum

profiles.yahoo.com/blairjones33

God did u make me cum. You are so fucking hot

DO IT! You both will love it!!!

I now wish I had not waited so long and had started at 16 like a lot of girls I have chatted with. My first was Jan 12th 2005 and it was like I had never really had sex before then!!!

Users who are viewing this thread