• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curvy in UK.

• Thread starterSuper-Sal
  • Start date

Super-Sal

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 15, 2008
Hello. If any older men use this site then i would be happy to hear from you. I am 37 and married. I am looking for a more mature man, preferably in his late fifties or a little older.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 13-8.jpg
    13-8.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 293
hey supersal good to see a fellow uk black cock lover!

more please

Nice underwear and a body that looks like it could take a good pounding. I'm just 20 years too young. Show me some more.

Some better lingerie in this one.

Attachments

• 10-07.jpg
    10-07.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 410
older?

You wont find many black guys that old with internet access!!

Lol! They only send telegrams i guess! Well, i prefer the mature man and i'm 37 so what can i say? Anyway i have msn and it is 6-gun-sally@live.co.uk if any older guys exist on here:)

hello sexy

great looking figure,really sexy anyway i may not be in my fifties but im 42 so if you fancy some fun then drop me a line.what i would'nt do with that body..

boomboom xxx

Well

I'm only 24 but I bet I could provide some amusement, etc. What do you say? I have been with 3 white wives in their 40's

Stephen aee1157@aol.com

Sorry sal but if 37 is ok then drop me a line

yeah come on super-sal don't go all ageist - maturity can be just a state of mind - can't it - give some young-uns a chance, can't you.

As a Black man in his 50's, some of us were on the internet when many of you were just gleam in your parent's eyes. Too bad the lady is in the UK.

Reactions: spanner73
Hot Shot

Hey 6-Gun,

You look absolutely delicious in black nylons and panties, and judging from your chin and jaw line I bet you have a cute face. Being in my mid 50’s I know something sweet when I see it and I’d love to see more of you. Is there something me and my sweet tooth can do for you darling?

I'm plenty old enough but I am guessing you want something bigger.........

Now that's a wife that needs a black owner. Make damn sure you keep those pics coming lady.

An owner. Really? Well Old devil here is one for you. The question is - how old are you? ha ha!

Attachments

• 1-07.jpg
    1-07.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 139

Users who are viewing this thread