• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cute and fun married gal looking for online friends!

• Thread starterashleethewife
  • Start date

ashleethewife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2011
Hey boys!

My name is Ashlee and I am 28 years old in Canada. I have been married to my husband Gary for 5 years now and he is 42.

I am looking to meet new people to chat with online and hopefully become long term friends. One such friend suggested this place to meet people who are accepting of the fact that for various reasons (something I feel more comfortable talking about in private then posting here) I cheat on Gary.

Just to get it out of the way, I am not looking for cyber sex, webcam or phone sex or anything like that, if you are thats fine, just im sure some other girl would be more to your liking.

Anyways if you are interested let me know and we can chat! I use email and yahoo messenger.

-kiss kiss- Ashlee

welcome to our website. hope you stick around and share some of your stories with us... does gary know you cheat on him? do you enjoy doing it? have you guys discussed the cuckold lifestyle? :)

Well I have always been flirtatious, always in an innocent sense. It does tend to make Gary extremely jealous and does cause arguments between us. I just find myself to be nice and polite so if men approach me im not going to be cold or ignore them.

As for me actually taking things to the next level and cheating on Gary, that he has no idea about. We have not discussed anything about the "cuckold lifestyle" either.

well i hope you are careful about "cheating" on gary... wouldn't want to see your marriage hurt. are you planning on telling him?

Let us know more about you by sharing some of your "cheating" experiences. Most of us deal with a cheating wife in one form or another on a regular basis! LOL

Oh I have no problem sharing some of my experiences but I feel a bit shy to "bare it all" in public like this lol.

ashleethewife said:
Oh I have no problem sharing some of my experiences but I feel a bit shy to "bare it all" in public like this lol.

Well, the best part about this group is that you can be as annonymous as you please! Welcome aboard, I'm sure you will have NO problem finding many here who would love to interact! You do sound very friendly... my wife is like that. She is just naturally flirtatious and warm & genuine to others so when she casually talks to other men, (and women!) is social situations they always get the idea she wants to fuck them! As far as I know she hasn't... (lol!) but we do go to swing resorts occasionally where I have watched those same men and women enjoy a very lucky day they'd run into her!

Who do you cheat with... just men you meet casually or men you know? Does your husband know them as well? Do you just enjoy the thrill of being a "naughty girl" or does your husband just not satisfy you? Very curious to hear!!

Well thank you for all the kind words and support!

Post from women are always more than welcome because it helps the cuckold men to understand and how to better please.

Users who are viewing this thread