DaddysLittleWhore gets gangbanged

• Thread starterDaddysLittleWhore
  • Start date

DaddysLittleWhore

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2007
Well, I set up a bit of a gangbang last Saturday night for my girlfriend. I had invited 17 cocks, knowing only a few would actually show. I would have been just fine if they had all shown up to fuck her, but in the end 3 showed up, plus me made 4..... We got to the room around 7 pm, and she was very horny because I hadn't seen her in a week. I was on a business trip. The party was set up for 10. We ordered a pizza, and took a shower. Once she stripped down for the shower, I knew I wasnt going to be able to wait until 10 to fuck her myself, although I wanted her fresh for the other men. Well, it was no use. Once we got in the shower, I couldnt keep my hands off her. I drilled her pussy and her ass hard in the shower. I would switch from one to the other. At one point, I didn't even know what i was fucking, and really didnt care. After that, we got out of the shower, and i dragged her over to the bed without even letting her dry off. I threw her down on the bed and said "I am gonna give you the fuckin you have been waiting for".... I fucked the shit out of her, and ate her pussy until she creamed all over my face. Then, I cleaned it all up for her. We then took another shower, and waited for the guys to arrive.

At first, only two had shown up. One black guy, and one white guy. We waited a bit for the third guy, but by 10:40 we were tired of waiting so we got started. They started off by rubbing my girlfriends body, eating her pussy and fucking her with a dildo. This is very boring to us both. My girlfriend just likes to get fucked..... period. Hard and long. These two were being way to sensitive, and trying to seduce her.. Around 11:30, the doorbell rang, and it was the third guy. I almost didnt even answer the door, because we had already started and he was pretty late, but i thought "he cant be any worse than these two"... So I let him in. He was tall, white, and a stocky build like mine. He came in, got naked right away and was hard in a flash. He mounted up between her legs, and pulled her down onto his cock. It was a nice cock. Not extremely long, but nice and thick. He started drilling her like I do, and she started moaning..... The way she only moans with me. He was hitting it just the way she likes it while each of the other two guys were each holding one of her legs in the air. We have had a few swinging experiences in the past, but none of them have been any good other than with other girls. For the first time, we had found someone that can fuck...... I was so happy, and obviously, so was she. He fucked her for a bit, and then let the other two get a piece. The other white guy was small, and not well endowed so that was lame, but he had shown up, so we let him fuck her anyways... After that, the black guy was ready, but couldn't get hard. My girlfriend is not in to giving head, but i told her to suck his cock to get him hard, so she did. Then he put on a condom and fucked her. He was pretty lame too. Seemed like he was having a hard time staying hard. It was very hot watching him fuck her though. I love seeing a bbc fuck my girl, and this was the first time. Wish he had been better, but whatever. Also, it was the first time she sucked another cock since we have been together. I was very proud. And it was a black one too!!!!! After that, the guyy that was late fucked her again for a bit, and she was moaning again...... He stopped, and went to the side of the bed, took off his condom and was jerking. He asked if he could cum on her, and I told him to cum on her tits..... After he blew his load on her chest, I rubbed it all over her body. Now I figured it was my turn, so I pulled her over to me, and started nailing it. She was groaning and moaning and loving it. The other three guys were just standing there watching. They made a few comments as I was laying the pipe to my *****. They couldn't believe how I was fucking her. They all learned a few things that night. If there is one thing I can do well, it is fuck..... And my little ***** loves it. Anytime we have had other men over to fuck her, they never seem to amount to much. Then when they see me fuck her, I think I embarass them.

The one guy did a good job though, and she suggested we invite him for a repeat. So, I will set it up and the two of us can just toss her around between us. I keep you posted.

Swinging

Thanks for sharing the story with us - even if it wasn't all perfect (with the usual thick cocks fucking over & over again). I, for one, appreciate a reall story very much! Keep it up (literally!) :)

it was her very first gangbang, and she has mentioned at least once a day since then that it was very hot....... The fact that she liked it means it will be easy to repeat..

:D

with a hot girlfriend like that i'm sure the next one won't be so tough to get guys to!

keep us posted dude
nice work

hey if your down for a repeat ... gimme a pm for 8.5" of hot cock. i wont disappoint... i have lots of bulls that are down to fuck the shit out of her... 8 and up

19m in miami

Nice story

I think gangbangs are hot, my wife and I talk about it, but so far we have not gone that route, she would love to have just a few fuck her and the rest jack off on her, you know the kind of deal where her whole body looks like she just took a bath in cum. That fantise is probaly not going to happen but she likes it and so do I would be kind of a awseome one time thing to make love to her slidding on all that cum......