• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dallas 42DD redhead seeks BBC Playmate

• Thread starterCandy42DD
  • Start date

Candy42DD

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2006
www.angelfire.com
Hello to all the BBC in Texas!
I am a big-tittied DDF
redhead SWF 49. I enjoy playing with a thick hung mature (over 30) black man. I seek a steady lover that I can please when you need to drop a load.

I am 5-6 170lbs and long red hair. My pics are at www.angelfire.com/tx6/ciz

I would love to hear from you if you are interested in afternoon/early evening playtime in the N. Dallas area. I enjoy oral both ways and lots of good pumping! Hope you are a heavy cummer as that is a huge turn-on for me.

Lets play soon!

Hugs
Candy

what part of Texas? I'm in the North Dallas area.

ur info

have u had any BBC n u lately

Candy42DD said:
Hello to all the BBC in Texas!
I am a big-tittied DDF
redhead SWF 49. I enjoy playing with a thick hung mature (over 30) black man. I seek a steady lover that I can please when you need to drop a load.

I am 5-6 170lbs and long red hair. My pics are at www.angelfire.com/tx6/ciz

I would love to hear from you if you are interested in afternoon/early evening playtime in the N. Dallas area. I enjoy oral both ways and lots of good pumping! Hope you are a heavy cummer as that is a huge turn-on for me.

Lets play soon!

Hugs
Candy

Candy42DD said:
I am in garland... care to chat?

Perfect. Send me a private message and lets get the balls a rollin'.. ;)

uhhhh baaaaaahhh

this woman is such a super fat ugly woman, looking like a fat pig

I can not imagine any guy would even want to get slow and smell this fat body, nor even touch her fat body and waste hours in moving the fat from left to the right, or to kiss that ugly redhead

uhhhh nooo

juicy_slut_victoria said:
this woman is such a super fat ugly woman, looking like a fat pig

I can not imagine any guy would even want to get slow and smell this fat body, nor even touch her fat body and waste hours in moving the fat from left to the right, or to kiss that ugly redhead

uhhhh nooo
OK as this is your first post I'm giving you a warning any more rude or nasty comments toward a person here you will be banned.

These personal attacks are digusting. Get a life!

stupid imature comments

the comments are so darn stupid, especially because older mature curvy ladies are simply sensational and just fantastic in bed, the sad part theres not enough real one in here looking for bbc.

I hope she gets all the BBC she can handle ;)

Hello Candy. I visit Garland often and I am a heavycummmer. Would love to meet you next time I'm up there...I am a clean cut blk male in my late 30s.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread