Dana Tee's Little Cucky!

• Thread starterDanaTeesCuck
  • Start date

DanaTeesCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 18, 2018
Hello there fellow Cucks, Bulls, Hotwives, etc...

My name is Jake and I am here to share my cuckold experiences with you all. My beautiful hot-wife is the one in the pictures posted below. As you can tell by her "unorthodox" wedding dress, she obviously wasn't looking for me to be in her bed after our wedding reception, lol...

Anyway, I love to chat and share stories, pictures, etc. of my cuckold life with my wife Dana. Please feel free to ask away with any questions you may have and of course, I would also love to hear some feedback on my wife as I'm hoping some of you may find her to be quite something.

Thank you all and I look forward to chatting with you all! =)

day.jpg
face.jpg
lol.jpg

Reactions: JeffCA, PavlonG, Youngbbc4mwf and 3 others
Your wife is extremely hot I would love to see more pictures and hear more about her

Reactions: toolman2c and DanaTeesCuck
GaryHost said:
Your wife is extremely hot I would love to see more pictures and hear more about her

Sure no problem! Glad you are enjoying her! What do you like about her?

bent.jpg
bike.jpg
bun.jpg

Reactions: JeffCA, Youngbbc4mwf, IndianaDom and 3 others
wow she's hot...and looks like a lot of fun...you didn't tear that white dress off her and take her...on your wedding night???

Reactions: DanaTeesCuck
BigdaddyToronto said:
wow she's hot...and looks like a lot of fun...you didn't tear that white dress off her and take her...on your wedding night???

Nope lol we didnt have sex, she ended up leaving the hotel room that night and never came back.

Reactions: toolman2c
DanaTeesCuck said:
Nope lol we didnt have sex, she ended up leaving the hotel room that night and never came back.
where did she go?

Reactions: Susan's Slave
She's a sexy slut with a great ass.

Reactions: DanaTeesCuck
the things I would do with her!!