• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dangerous ?

• Thread startertdsobm1990
  • Start date

tdsobm1990

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2016
Is TeamViewer joinme etc dangerous ? I've submitted to bulls hundreds of times and have.lost control and been ******* ( Facebook etc ) many times. But after I cum I regret it and am so scared of having lost thousands of pics to various bulls all over the net. She.might be reposted and me not knowing :/ I just can't help it and keep ******** and submitting both myself and my Tania. What you think ? Advise ?

Reactions: ChurchCuck
I think this is exactly what you are dreaming about. You LOVE the ideas of spreading Tania all over the web and making stranger guys to cum. Im your Heart you are dreaming of them fucking your wife IMO.

But without knowing about the „grade of privacy“ of the ******* images it is hard to say something about this.
Can you post some links where Tania is *******?

Yes that's what I meant , I do dream of it but what you think about its dangers ? I dream of it, yet do not want it to happen if you understand me. ?

Reactions: ChurchCuck
tdsobm1990 said:
Yes that's what I meant , I do dream of it but what you think about its dangers ? I dream of it, yet do not want it to happen if you understand me. ?

IMO there is of course a danger that it can come out somehow and your girl realizes about what you are fantasizing. But when she realizes your passion and also how deep she‘s in that thing without any knowledge - the chances are not bad for a big jackpot (and many strangers sperm inside pussy and ass of your slut)

Of course it's dangerous, but if it wasn't, it wouldn't be nearly as fun for you cucky types. You enjoy the loss of control.

Reactions: mannwie
If it wasn´t so dangerous, it would not be so exciting and arousing.
Danger? love that...

Users who are viewing this thread