• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dark Cavern's Resident Slut

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date
2nd and 3rd

Says files not found.1st was great tho..thks pimp

file not found for the last 2

Hmmm.......1 and 3 worked for me. Hadn't tried #2 yet.

Please post screen caps. As I may already have this. Vlc player allows you to make jpegs from your clips

thank you for the caps. I do have this and it is a great clip that is a really large cock he is sportin. Tha process for screens is fairly simple but I think you just need to play with vlc. As the clip is playing you click on one of the options and scroll down to the take snapshot item. I think the menu option is either file or clip. sorry this may be more confusing than helpfull.

Well considering my limited capacity for understanding technical things it wouldn't have mattered much if you'd given me an implicit blueprint. As it is you were able to see them and not bother to download something you already have. All that's important.

Users who are viewing this thread