• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

DATE my "DAD" should be a real adult show.

trinidadynotme2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2009
I wish their will be a >Date my DAD< were blk men date the bois Dad even showing bed seens.The white Dad being submissive and the blk guy being alpha.Let me know what you think?

thinks that you seems speak from yoour own story with your's boys and alpha male who date them and submit you to? or another family you know? always good to learn how all that come and how answers can be given to that
thanks for developping that and we can have more reply
thanks trinidady

Nice to hear from you too. In a way it is about my life but this is about having an adult show were a blk guy "dates" white dads , maybe two , to see if he will like to date their white sons. It will show the alpha in blk men and submissive nature.

Reactions: wmjacking
It will be interesting what the rest of the white family will say about the Dad.

like most of your ideas, i think this is a great one. I would watch for sure because the alpha male "dating" the dad will only help the son(s) learn the correct order of things.

Thanks for your support

mwdad said:
like most of your ideas, i think this is a great one. I would watch for sure because the alpha male "dating" the dad will only help the son(s) learn the correct order of things.
you are right but as Trini say all the family is involved and thinks it's here the great possibility
An alpha male start dating white father..it's a young black boy who take the white father first to suck him after to bed him and who want all family know what sub and female father is..and see the family feelings. and here the futur of these families?

Attachments

• prom.JPG
    prom.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 252
I love the idea of a white dad "dating" a black alpha male and being humiliated in front of his family. So taboo and nasty but damn it gets me excited too.

Reactions: wmjacking