• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Date Night!!!!

spike11

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2014
the wife (Claire) age 40 and i 45 have been together for ages and our sex life has to say drifted apart. so to spice it up we just decided to go out on a date night and i would pick her up all over again.
Claire and i booked a hotel in Manchester and we got all dressed up, she went in to the lounge 1st and bought herself a drink whilst i finished off getting ready. when i came down stairs she was sat at the table with another man?? what do i do.
i sat at the bar and watched them talking and Claire kept looking over with a face to say what should i say!!

i went to the next table and i text her saying play along with him let him chat you up and i will sit here and listen to it all and when he gets bored or you do just tell him what we are doing but text me what's happening in case i miss some things. Claire was dressed to please she had her dress on what showed a lot of cleavage and thigh. Claire text me back telling me his name and age. he was called Drew and he was only 29, he was very good looking black man and he was about 6 foot. Claire has never been chatted up by a black man cos where we live there isn't many around our area and i am her 2nd lover and she has never been with anybody else.

the conversation was flowing between them and she seemed to be enjoying him chatting her up, i just sat drinking and it was also flowing i was getting ***** just sat there and so was Claire cos she started to get louder and when she's tipsy she talks loud and laughs louder. it was getting on and i text her and said where is this going cos i'm bored now. she text back saying he wants to take me in to the centre for more drinks and clubbing, i text back and said no way cos i would never be able to keep an eye on you. you will have to tell him to go or tell him who i am and what was meant to be our night.

Claire text back--i will tell him.
Drew looked at me and smiled she must have told him, he stood up and reached over and shook my hand hello mate don't sit there join us. i joined them and he was sound he laughed about it and said i was a lucky man to have such a good looking wife, i said (where) then she punched me and we all laughed. it broke the ice and the drinks kept flowing we told him all about us and it was a great night. Claire went to the toilet and i got a text off her, it said could we invite him up for a drink and continue the party upstairs. my reply if you want i will ask now. but i knew what she wanted i could see it in her eyes when she looked at him.

i said Drew we will be calling it a night soon and i was wondering if you would like to join us for a drink in our room, yes Gary i would love it cheers. Claire returned and i said we are going upstairs grab your drink and i will order some for upstairs. we got in to the room and Drew sat himself on the chair whilst i went to our bedroom with Claire to change out of our smart dress and Claire said to me is this really going to happen i said what!!! she looked at me but i wanted to hear her say it. is he going to fuck me. if you want it i will let him and you.. yes please Gary i would love a younger man to fuck me it will be only the 3rd person i have slept with.

i heard the door knock it was our drinks from room service, i answered and took them in and gave one to Drew i said she is still getting changed you know what women are like. then i just said it what the hell.. will you fuck my wife mate she is desperate for another man to fuck her. yes please mate i would love to fuck her she is a great woman. Claire entered and when i said she was getting changed i thought she would come out with something on but she was naked, she stood and said do you like what you see and we both said yes at the same time. she walked over to Drew and started to kiss him, i took his drink for him and i just watched as he felt her pussy whilst kissing her my cock was starting to twitch. Claire reached down and slowly rubbed his cock from the outside and you could see the fucker grow through his jeans.

Drew manoeuvred her to the chair and sat her down she opened her legs and showed him her pussy open he knelt down and started to eat her out, i walked over and started to kiss her and play with her big tits and she was pulling his head deeper into her pussy. i suggested we take it to the bedroom. i went 1st and started to strip whilst Claire lay on the bed legs open ready and Drew started to strip also, he took out his weapon and her face lit up so did mine, it was huge, i am 6 inches and pretty thick but fuck me it was immense. i asked him how big he said 10 and a half 11 on a good day never really measured then laughed, plus it was thick.

he walked over to Claire and she had sat forward on to the edge of the bed he walked up to her and she cupped his balls and took his head in to her mouth and started to suck his huge length. i sat next to her watching in awe, i was playing with her pussy and it had never been this wet before she was dripping, Drew was looking at me whilst she sucked and licked his balls, he said you can touch it if you want i can see you want to, Claire looked at me and said fell it just feel how big and hard it is. so i did. i put my hand round it whilst she had the head in her mouth and i wanked him off, it felt good.

Claire was eager now to be fucked she had laid down flat legs spread and he was hovering above her, he held his shaft and rubbed his head on her clit making her shiver then he went for it he parted her lips and it slid in bit by bit and God did it look good, she yelped a little as he stretched her tight pussy but once in full flow she was gagging for it telling him to fuck her hard and fast. my cock was about to burst but i held it. Drew was deep and pushing hard Claire was cumming for fun, then Drew flipped her over and did her doggy style Claire's tits were swinging about good style and he was holding on to her big arse whilst giving it big thrusts i needed to see more so i asked him to stop whilst i slid under and sucked her pussy whilst he fucked her.

i got underneath and was in position i watched his shaft disappear inside her and i could taste the juices from the both it was some sight seeing her take another man but one so big was unreal, Drew slipped out and his cock went on my face and he held it there and said taste her on me it just felt right so i did it and Claire said do i taste different on him. but i couldn't speak with my mouth full

he continued fucking her and in my relationship she has never let me fuck her up the arse, i have played with it shoved a little dildo up but that's it, Drew pulls out and he put his big pink head on her arse hole and she said do it, i want to feel you up my arse. that was it for me i watched it and heard it go in and i shot my load all over my wife's tits. i wriggled out from underneath her and had to watch it close up, Drew looked at me and said he was going to cum and was he allowed to fill her up, i asked Claire what hole she wanted it in and she said any. Drew was ball deep in her arse and he held her waist tight and he cum deep inside her. Claire fell forward and Drew stood there with his man hood hanging and i sat on the edge of the bed and he walked towards me and held it to my mouth, Claire said taste him and me. so i did.

i put his cock in my mouth and sucked him dry it was good. Claire was laid out flat with her pussy in the air and she wanted me to lick her out and taste it from inside her also, i turned around and put my head in between her legs and licked every last drop from them both, Drew was sat next to Claire kissing her and feeling her tits and she was stroking his cock whilst i was just eating for fun, Drew stood up and said thanks it was the best night of his sexual life and he left leaving us both out for the count we were fucked literally.... it was the best date night ever and we plan to do it again 1 day???

some pics of it..

will have to try it???

Attachments

• 386_1000 (1).jpg
    386_1000 (1).jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 021_1000 (1).jpg
    021_1000 (1).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 168
  • ,i.jpg
    ,i.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 144