• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dating Anglo Daughters: Can the Title "Cuckold" Apply to Moms and Brothers?

• Thread starterBlackzeppelin2007
  • Start date

Blackzeppelin2007

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2007
Greetings! Happy MLK Day. If not for Dr. King, I wonder if this site would even exist?

So good to be back on this list. It has been year or so. Still think it's funny that two of my original threads (Once You've Gone Black and Preparing Your Daughters) still rank as some of the most viewed material!

It's been a rough year since Sandy's World Group web site all but crashed. It was a great writing outlet for sharing photo, and ideas/fantasies.

The reason for my post is to discuss something I have been thinking about for some time. It is how the interracial lifestyle affects anglo families beyond the wife or immediate person involved.

---------

When I was 18 years old, I had a white friend named Trevor who was a virgin and fairly unskilled with girls in our high school. Trevor also did not have much of a hoop game but wanted to play basketball like everyone else. Being the starting center on the team since a freshman, it was easy for me a see that Trevor made the cut and got to be on our team. I used to go over to Trevor's after school since both of his parents worked. The first thing I noticed was his little sister. Bridget had the cutest little bisquit in her freshman class. It took only about a week before I caught her at home after school alone. By the time Trevor got there, I already had Bridget in her cute young girl bedroom showing me her teen stuff. Since the door was open, I could see that Trevor was ALOT more intesterested in watching a black guy pop his little sister than try to protect her or go out and find any girl on his own. For the next two months, I made a daily stop at his house. Sometimes they would both be watching TV. I would just walk in and take Bridget by the hand and lead her to the bedroom with no words being exchanged. We would always leave the door open. Granted this was the 1980's and I did not understand the anglo male psyche and their need to see white females be taken by black studs. So my question is: An older anglo brother is not a cuckold, so what is he????????????

--------------

Another quick example is the first white girl I ever dated. Her name was Melanie. We were both 17. Now that girl had long blond hair, great perky breasts and the kind of ass that brotha's just can not say "no" to. Melanie would invite me to her house after school. Her Mom did not work and I could sense the scorn in her voice when we were introduced after school one day. She would not even look in my direction. But as the months went on, Melanie and I would go swimming in their backyard and then slip into the bath house or her bedroom so I could appreciate her white teen charms. Then I begin to notice a change in her Mom. She started to wear make-up, dress sexily and even flirt with me while in their home. I tested this by giving her hugs when I was leaving to go home in the evenings. My hugs would last a little longer each time and my hands would slide down a little further too. She loved the attention. It was obvious to me that this white wife, who was 42 and still very sexy in her own right, needed to compete for attention with her daughter rather than succeed that she no longer was the queen of the household. My most potent test of this theory was one time when I pulled Melanie into her parents bedroom for a quickie before Mom came inside from the pool. Melanie resisted, but I wouldn't take no for an answer. After hittin' it with her for an hour, I got up and wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the kitchen for a drink. Melanie's Mom was standing by the service bar, wearing only a thin cotton pullover like you would wear over your bikini. Only Mom had nothing on underneath. She knew I had taken Melanie to her bed as a show of dominance over both of them. I could see Virginia's breasts swell as I approached her at the bar. She kept glancing down towards my towel and her hands were shaking. This woman was in many ways, more addicted to interracial sexing than her daughter who was being satisfied.

So I wonder what the label is for the Mom (Virginia)? Cuckold? What?

To bad I could not frame this up in a photo-story like in the old days.

Nice stories you have there. As a married white middle age man I can tell you that I have always liked the idea of black males doing white females. It has always been part of my fantasies over the years and I think if ever faced with having my wife or former girlfriends be taken by black men I would allow it. It just seems like the natural thing to do.

Blackzeppelin2007 said:
....So my question is: An older anglo brother is not a cuckold, so what is he????????????

They are perverts. We thought u knew that.

Blackzeppelin2007 said:
....Only Mom had nothing on underneath. She knew I had taken Melanie to her bed as a show of dominance over both of them. I could see Virginia's breasts swell as I approached her at the bar. She kept glancing down towards my towel and her hands were shaking. This woman was in many ways, more addicted to interracial sexing than her daughter who was being satisfied.

Zep do not leave us hanging like that! What happened with this woman? and her daughter! Tell us everything!

O yea nice to have u back and all that.

Guess I might as well post something at some point...

Actually I am kind of wondering why there isn't a wider vocabulary on these sites, there's always a lot of threads where people argue the specifics but nothing's set in stone. I wonder because I find myself with this fantasy even though I'm not in a relationship and so have no one to explore it with. I've just been using "tourist".

As for people actually involved but not in the relationship itself, there's got to be a synonym of "a potential" that could work. Do you still know this Trevor? I wouldn't be suprised if he's the cuck type, he was just one before he got married and had no way to confirm it.

Blackzeppelin2007 said:
So my question is: An older anglo brother is not a cuckold, so what is he????????????

Part 1

I have had a theory about all this for a while. I don't know how it will sound but I will tell you people about it.

Part of this is the taboo. We are all interested in the stuff we are not supposed to have or want or be interested in becuz it is BAD!

People have fucked up attitudes about sex. Not just here but all over the world. Sex is BAD unless your married or with someone of your own race or some shit like that.

People also have fucked up attitudes about black people especially black men. Black men have become symbols of a whole bunch of negatives.

Put 2 and 2 together. Black men must be awesome at sex cuz both r bad for u especially when those black men r with your wife or daughter.

The problem with all that is that sex isnt really bad u. Sex is perfectly normal so of course white people develop all sorts of problems.

What happens to the white man? He sees the black man as a symbol of all the sex that the white man wants but was taught was bad. All those negatives I mentioned before? Now the white man figures maybe they r not all negative after all. Deep down he wants to BE a black man but he wont say so. That is why he says stuff like "If you were black on a Saturday night you would never want to be white again".

The white man wants to be a stud. He wants to pick up girls and walk them to the bedroom without a word being spoken like Zep did with Trevor's sister (how old was that sweet piece anyway?) The black man is a symbol of what a real man should be and when he fucks a white woman she becomes a symbol of what a real woman should be.

I have seen it a hundred time with couples. I would take certain husbands aside and tell him how we could jack things up. I would tell them how I could fuck wifey rough with no birth control, blindfold her, spank her, slap her a little and just humiliate her. Hubby would get all excited. He never thought of this stuff himself but now that he heard it he liked it ALOT. He wants to knock her off her pedestal and put her in her place but isnt man enuff to do it himself. So he gets someone else to take charge for him while he just watches it all happen. And if the someone else is black even better. This is where the racist taboo comes back. If she spreads her legs for a black man she is automatically a slut so the white man does not have to respect her which he is tired of doing anyway.

White hubby got sold a bill of goods. He has been hearing shit for years about being polite and respectful but in reality he was sick of being polite and respectful. He just wants to fuck his woman like a real man but he does not know how anymore. After a few years of marriage how many of them could even walk up to there wives and feel them up anymore like they used to? Hardly any I bet. Thats why they like to see there wives and girlfriends used and abused. Sometimes when I talk to hubby or boyfriend and offer to breed the wife or girlfriend and he's not sure about it I tell him that once I get her pregnant he can use it against her for the rest of her life and that none of her white friends and relatives will ever respect her again. Thats when a lot of these guys change there minds and say yes. Mind you these hubbies and boyfriends dont have to be older men. Sometimes they are college boys. That shows you how deep this all runs.

Blackzeppelin2007 said:
This woman was in many ways, more addicted to interracial sexing than her daughter who was being satisfied.

Part 2

Wives are easier. There is the taboo business of course. We all know that. And the racist symbolism of the black man like I talked about before. He represents what the white woman really wants and all that so she enjoys watching him in action. But submission is part of that too. Women are just more submissive then men in my opinion. A submissive is a follower. They just do what they are told or just goes along when someone stronger speaks up. They look for strong men to take care of them and tell them what to do. It makes them feel safe. Submission involves making sacrifices because that is what we demand of them. But it also involves being with others of your kind cuz it makes u feel normal. Thats why submissives and people like them like to recruit other people to join them. Put all of this together and u got a woman who will recruit her daughter for her stud and get wet while watching her getting pounded. At the very least she will not try to stop her stud when he decides to seduce her daughter and get her pregnant. And that happens more often then most people might think.

So while Trevor was a wannabe Virginia was a submissive.

I am disappointed that nobody else has posted any answer to Zep's question.

Sorry about that Zep. I really expected better then this. This is goddam embarrassing.

great little world you have fantazies about there are some women that like that but very few. just as there are male pervs. there are also female ones but very few

fun50scpl said:
great little world you have fantazies about there are some women that like that but very few. just as there are male pervs. there are also female ones but very few

That is why you have to join the right groups. So you can meet them.

I would have to agree that Trevor probaly ended up being a cuck like most white boys. But at the time, he was my friend and we basically had two lives. We were seniors at school and both on the BBall team and did all the things you would expect friends to do while at school. But after school, I would come over to their home and take Trevors' little sister day after day. We both knew Trevor was watching us but didn't really care. Bridget was with me for her own pleasure. I think it was Trevor was the one with the mixed feelings of excited sexuality while at the same time frustrated that he was too excited to do what was right and try to protect his younger sister who was only a freshman. I only knew the family until my second year of college, but to the best of my knowledge Bridget never dated any guys that were not black after losing her virginity to her older brother's friend.

As for Melanie, the situation was different and I can't completely agree that her Mom was only a submissive. There were definite feelings of challenge from a daughter threatening to become the focus of sexuality in the home. When I first started coming over after school, she had to pass by her daughter’s bedroom door. You might be able to imagine the surprise when she realized that this strange young black man was in her little girl’s bedroom. I know that horny Mom would watch or listen to us having sex. Her baby moaning with a painful pleasure on the end of a long black spike!! Surely, she felt a wetness between her legs after getting over the scorn for me being black and winning over her daughters' sexual favors. On many sunny afternoons that year, she was the only other person in the house. She could hear her precious little baby moaning and the bed making those sounds. I found out later that her very own womanhood burned with such a powerful need to stay attractive and viable for her age. And she was an attractive married white woman, but one who apparently wasn't getting much at home. Although I never got a taste of Melanie's Mom, our teasing games went on for the duration of my dating her daughter.

Two times in particular I remember while going out with Melanie. I was over at the house one afternoon when the family was having a backyard party. Everyone was in their swimming suits. By this time, Melanies' Dad knew about her dating a brotha. When I came into the backyard, everyone was in their swim suits and enjoying a few drinks. I came over to Melanie's Mom and gave her a long hug in front of her husband and many of the neighbors. She was in a bikini and, as usual, the hug last a lot longer than necessary. She wouldn't let go and I it was impossible to resist my hands moving across her body regardless of the scornful stare from the neighbors. Melanie's Dad confronted her Mom in the kitchen later on and I could hear her telling her husband that it wasn't her........Melanie's boyfriend was just groping her!! What a lie! On another occasion that summer, Melanie had not gotten home yet from school. Mom was in the backyard by the pool. She asked me to put tanning lotion on her back. I ended up pulling the bikini straps down from her shoulders and giving her an oil massage for about 10 minutes. Mom could see that I was rock hard for her under my gym shorts, but she just layed there and smiled. Happy I suppose that she could still sexually charge the men who came unto her home. Unfortunately, Melanie showed up before I could get my game on. That was as close as it ever got!!

BZ

What isn't tripe is that there is an on going competition between mothers and daughters - it occurs over "daddy" or, in my case where I'm divorced, my boyfriends or hers. Jill

Blackzeppelin2007 said:
....When I came into the backyard, everyone was in their swim suits and enjoying a few drinks. I came over to Melanie's Mom and gave her a long hug in front of her husband and many of the neighbors. She was in a bikini and, as usual, the hug last a lot longer than necessary. She wouldn't let go and I it was impossible to resist my hands moving across her body regardless of the scornful stare from the neighbors...... BZ

LOL. Zep u got some kind of balls!

I think it is settled from the standpoint of Trevor. He was most likely a "cuckold wannabe"!! Is that even a phrase? But the Mom...that's a deeper question.

Ok

Rhino said:
Part 1

I have had a theory about all this for a while. I don't know how it will sound but I will tell you people about it.

Part of this is the taboo. We are all interested in the stuff we are not supposed to have or want or be interested in becuz it is BAD!

People have fucked up attitudes about sex. Not just here but all over the world. Sex is BAD unless your married or with someone of your own race or some shit like that.

People also have fucked up attitudes about black people especially black men. Black men have become symbols of a whole bunch of negatives.

Put 2 and 2 together. Black men must be awesome at sex cuz both r bad for u especially when those black men r with your wife or daughter.

The problem with all that is that sex isnt really bad u. Sex is perfectly normal so of course white people develop all sorts of problems.

What happens to the white man? He sees the black man as a symbol of all the sex that the white man wants but was taught was bad. All those negatives I mentioned before? Now the white man figures maybe they r not all negative after all. Deep down he wants to BE a black man but he wont say so. That is why he says stuff like "If you were black on a Saturday night you would never want to be white again".

The white man wants to be a stud. He wants to pick up girls and walk them to the bedroom without a word being spoken like Zep did with Trevor's sister (how old was that sweet piece anyway?) The black man is a symbol of what a real man should be and when he fucks a white woman she becomes a symbol of what a real woman should be.

I have seen it a hundred time with couples. I would take certain husbands aside and tell him how we could jack things up. I would tell them how I could fuck wifey rough with no birth control, blindfold her, spank her, slap her a little and just humiliate her. Hubby would get all excited. He never thought of this stuff himself but now that he heard it he liked it ALOT. He wants to knock her off her pedestal and put her in her place but isnt man enuff to do it himself. So he gets someone else to take charge for him while he just watches it all happen. And if the someone else is black even better. This is where the racist taboo comes back. If she spreads her legs for a black man she is automatically a slut so the white man does not have to respect her which he is tired of doing anyway.

White hubby got sold a bill of goods. He has been hearing shit for years about being polite and respectful but in reality he was sick of being polite and respectful. He just wants to fuck his woman like a real man but he does not know how anymore. After a few years of marriage how many of them could even walk up to there wives and feel them up anymore like they used to? Hardly any I bet. Thats why they like to see there wives and girlfriends used and abused. Sometimes when I talk to hubby or boyfriend and offer to breed the wife or girlfriend and he's not sure about it I tell him that once I get her pregnant he can use it against her for the rest of her life and that none of her white friends and relatives will ever respect her again. Thats when a lot of these guys change there minds and say yes. Mind you these hubbies and boyfriends dont have to be older men. Sometimes they are college boys. That shows you how deep this all runs.

I know this will go against your “theory” of how things work. I am a married white man, get this, who LOVES being white!!! I don’t want to be black, not even for a few seconds. I am proud of my race and my relationship with my wife. Also guess what, my wife has no wish to be black either! She does not need or wish to be “blacked” to prove how much of a woman she is! Another “myth” about ready to fall. My wife was in a relationship with a black man before! Guess what “she went black and she did come back!” Oh shit, blew that one out of the water! Also I have been in a relationship with a black woman before and “went black and came back.”

Now for the even more shocking part! My wife actually LOVES having sex with me. Can you believe this?! She does not want me to be black. Also, to bust another myth from your list, we have all types of sex. That is right, sometimes it is loving and caring. Other times it is rough!! Sometimes we talk dirty and even say some of the things you claim “only black men can say.” I have been married for 10 years! I can still walk up to my wife and touch her the way I did when we first got married. There have been MANY times, yesterday as a matter of fact, that I walked up and took her to the bedroom without saying a word. I am strong and confident in my relationship. I am white and proud of that fact! All these bonehead stereotypes just blows my mind!

“Color is only skin deep.” or “be colorblind”. or “we are all the same inside.” Wait a minute white people we are not talking about in the sex department because we all know a brotha can do it better! Sorry, but you can’t have it both ways. Either you believe we are all “just people” or you admit we are different! You can’t have it both ways!! Sorry to shatter the fantasy and make a few dicks go limp!!

No Cuck Definition for Mom's or Brothers

It is interesting to see that their really is no definitions provided for the thousands of Mom's and Brothers who see their anglo daughters/sisters with black guys. We know you are out there! I lifted a standard definitions for cucks. It is provided below. Maybe we need to have someone on the list expand on the definitions by adding the Mom's, White Daddy's and Brothers in their own categories.

Characteristics / Types of a Good Cuck

1.VOYEUR CUCK- This type of cuck usually likes to just watch his woman having sex with another guy. He usually does not participate in the sex act and just sits in the corner watching and/or masturbating. Though he may also be sitting next to his wife or even holding her hand. On average a couple with a voyeur cuck is not heavily into D/s. It tends to be more along the line of, "Honey it gets me so turned on to watch you with another man and the sex we have afterwards is amazing." Depending on the couple sometimes the voyeur cuck is not allow to view the sex act of his woman and her lover in person. Instead the sex acts are taped and shown to the voyeur cuck at a later date and used to drive sexual kink when having sex with his wife at a later date. On average the voyeur cuck male is not "that" submissive and may even be a relatively alpha style male. Also, this type of cuck may not really even consider himself a cuckold and may not even know the definition of the word. He is simply a voyeur who enjoys watching his wife have sex with another man.

2.BI-CUCK- This type of cuck enjoys participating with the wife's lover while she is dating and having sex with another lover. The bi-cuck might enjoy "fluffing" the lover (oral sex to get him hard for his wife), or talking to the lover while he is in action. This cuck may also participate in the sex acts, usually exclusively as the bottom to the wife and her lover. When a dominant wife has a submissive bisexual husband and she cuckolds him, and also includes him in the sex acts with her lovers, it tends to be a little easier on the mental humiliation of the cuckold. It's easier because the cuckold is participating with his wife and is engaged in something that he enjoys (bisexuality). The bi-cuck may not even feel any humiliation at all. It's the "inclusion" factor here that lessens the mental blow of allowing your wife to have other sexual partners. Some bisexual cucks may even greatly enjoy this type of relationship because it does afford them the opportunity to have same sex relations. If the dominant wife enjoys this type of sexual interaction between two males, then everyone is happy. Bi-cucks could be D/s driven in their desires or it could be a little tamer along the lines of a MMF threesome. Many variations could be taking place in this realm of a bisexual male husband.

3.SISSY CUCK- This type of cuck wants to be feminized by wearing wigs and make up, and women's clothing while serving a wife and lover engaged in sexual relations. Many times this is accompanied by a sissy maid drive where the cuckold wants to become the maid for the evening and made to serve the wife and her lover. Sissy cucks may be masculine men, feminine men, crossdressers or transvestites. Where they fall in this range will determine what type of play or scenario or humiliation they are seeking.

For men that are into "****** feminization" vs "consensually enjoyed feminization" this may be about humiliation and emasculation of the male. To be dressed, in non-passing way, with a hairy chest and legs and to be ridiculed for it. This is fairly outrageous to see and it's easy to humiliate a male in this position. Most men into this type of sissy play are not crossdressers and do not try to pass as female.

Some men may also enjoy being ****** to wear panties or bra under his business suit and be ridiculed for it by his Mistress. And cuckolding is simply an extension on this type of sissy or feminization play where this would be shared with Femdom's male lover or lovers.

More feminine men or cd/tv's may wish to complete a more encompassing feminine look while in service to his wife and perhaps lover. Many times a full feminine transition is done on the male to make him look as female as possible. The male even take on a feminine alter ego and try to get into the head of a female. The male may even practice dressing enfemme outside of a cuckolding scene in order to practice being more female - walking, speech, dress, make-up. While in service to a wife, she may use this to tease and humiliate her husband about what a sissy he is and how girly he looks. Telling him it's no wonder she needs to seek out a real man to satisfy her sexually. Again, this is humiliation play.

Sissy maids tend to take the feminization up a notch and really go all out to be seen as a maid to his Mistress. As the sissy maid, he is there to serve the wife and perhaps her lover by waiting on them in various manners as seen fit by his Mistress - sexually or not. In some cases the sissy cuck may be made to have sexual contact with his Mistress and/or Mistress's lover - usually as a bottom.

Sissy and sissy maid play may only take place during a cuckolding session or it may be part of a larger D/s dynamic where his Mistress partakes in the feminization of the male on a regular basis.

4.CHASTITY CUCK- This type of cuck enjoys, or tolerates from a submissive state, the wearing of a chastity device. Many cucks that are in D/s relationships do wear chastity devices for their Mistress, at least at times. This strictly reinforces the cuckolds submissive position in the relationship. The Mistress has control over when and how the cuckold will achieve orgasm - and sometimes if at all. This type of man directs his devotion to his Mistress by cutting off his ability to obtain erections or orgasm while his Mistress is free to purse sexual relations and orgasmic release at her discretion. Many times the chastity cuckold will take on a "service" role during or after meetings with his wife's lover. Most of the time chastity cucks are into humiliation play and enjoy it when she taunts his locked penis and denial of orgasms while she fully enjoys the sex of an outside lover. Chastity and denial may last for hours, days, weeks, even years in extreme cases.

Again, there are many flavors of D/s and cuckolding that can be taking place here. It could be short term chastity followed by release after the wife finishes with her lover. Release could come from having sex with the wife or perhaps simply masturbating for her. Or, perhaps the cuckold will be denied for slightly longer periods as defined by the dominant and in some cases dominants impose strict long term orgasm denial.

Some cuckold couples play "numbers" games: After I have sex with my lover three times I will let you out of your chastity device and you get to have sex with me or get to masterbate etc.

7.HUMILIATION CUCK- The humiliation cuck and his wife are usually heavy into D/s (Dominance and submission). There are usually a combination of cuck traits in this type of man as well. The cuck is can be very much the slave of the his wife/mistress and he might exhibit traits that include - chastity, sissy, and bi-cuck. This type of man thrives on his submission and service to his dominant partner. One of his goals is to make sure his wife is happy under almost any circumstances. Heavy humiliation is NOT for everyone and should be something worked into, like anything in the D/s lifestyle.

This type of cuck loves it when the wife or girlfriend calls him names and shames him while her and her lover are having sex, perhaps in your marital bed! For even more intensely wicked humiliation the wife's lover joins in on the name calling and begins claiming the wife as his own from here on out. The wife relishes the fact that she can completely flaunt her dominance and her desire to cuckold her husband and have sex with other men. She may be relentless in her dominance and humiliation, driving her husband deep into sub-space brought on the the mental humiliation of having an adulterous wife and having it flaunted in his face. He may have normal sexual relations with his wife part of the time, or he may accept that his wife has chosen another man to replace him completely in her sexual bed, at least for some period of time (the latter is more fantasy than truth, mostly).

Sometimes, and I think rarely, at this level of play the cuck may be in semi-permanent chastity and be denied any sort of orgasm aside from a prostate milking for long periods of time. Others may be put on a strict orgasm schedule as defined by the dominant wife which would vary from couple to couple - once or twice a week, twice a month, once a quarter...etc.

Humiliation cuckoldry at this level is for extremely secure, loving (in there own way) and open minded people. The couple should have a strong vanilla and D/s relationship in place and have built a foundation of play that both are comfortable with. This is for advanced cuckold couples only, anyone else might get their feelings hurt...and not in the 'good' kind of way! Many times the couple lives a cuckold lifestyle where this type of "play" is lived out on a daily basis.

Sorry BZ,

But this obsession sounds like psycho-babble. Did you take a psych course in college or something? Why analyze it to death? Just fuck what you can and enjoy the moment.

T

Users who are viewing this thread