• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dating the Wife

• Thread starterNotEnufMan
  • Start date

NotEnufMan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 31, 2010
I had other posts that detailed some girlfriends i had that cheated on me. I experienced jealousy and we had lots of fights that i didn't mention about it. But i always fought with myself, because i was secretly turned on every time. I finally came to terms with the fact that not only didn't i mind the cheating, that i actually enjoyed it. Then i began a relationship with the woman who was to become my wife.

When i met her, she was actually married - but she had at least 6 other boyfriends (that she told me about). She loved making fun of her hubby, but he himself wasn't loyal and she was going to divorce him. I told her i wasn't the jealous type and didn't mind her having the other bfs, but i wouldn't cheat on her.

After that, she made sure she wouldn't let me go. She loved having me go down on her, and she would test me on the jealousy comment. She would come over, with a cream pie already in her, and make me go down on her... make me clean every last drop. While i was eating her, she would usually tell me about the guy she was just with. What he looked like, how big his cock was. She made it clear that most of her bfs were much bigger than me. She had a favorite, B, who was 9 inches that she talked about all the time. She also knew a guy, S, who was at least 11 inches. I did feel a little jealous, but having accepted who i was i let the jealousy turn me on.

One night, she told me one of her other bfs was home from Iraq. She was going to fuck him. Was i going to be ready for her when she was done? I said yes. I waited up for a long time that night. This time, she called me when she was done. I picked her up from his place, he waved goodbye to her from the door, so I got a glance of him. Took her back to my place, with a big smile on her face. Something was different. I got her home. got her pants off, started going down on her... licking deep... nothing. Then she laughed and said 'not there' and leaned back farther, spread her legs wider... and i saw the cream dripping out of her asshole. "We only do anal" she said "he came 3 times up there tonight." I smiled and gladly fulfilled my duties... licking out every last drop as i always do, only my face between her cheeks the whole time. Part of me was disgusted, but that only made the rest of me hornier as i hungrily ate her out.

More to come....

Users who are viewing this thread