Daughter gives daddy pity cuck

• Thread starterirfreak700
  • Start date

irfreak700

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2007
thecuckoldadvisor.tumblr.com
Recently my 20 year old step-daughter Lori, came home to stay with my wife and I during her break from college. After a few weeks, I think she began to get little hints that her mom and I didn't have a traditional relationship. It wasn't until a month later that her suspicions were confirmed when she watched me get cucked during a party.

Now a swinger party may seem like a strange place to invite your 20 year old daughter, but her mother Samantha is very progressive. "She's a big girl now, she can handle it." she said.

That night, Lori sat and watched me look on as a black stud seduced my wife and took her into the bedroom upstairs. She could tell that my balls were aching. "Damn", she said, "you don't even get to watch? You're so fucking pathetic."

Lori got up and took my hand. "Come with me you little worm." We went to a nearby bedroom where Lori stripped off her pants, laid on the bed and spread her legs.

"Stroke your dick for me daddy." she laughed. "You like listening to your wife fucking black guys? Damn, she's got you on a tight leash doesn't she? Do you even get to fuck your wife anymore? No." she spread her legs even more, I couldn't take my eyes off her pussy.

"That's right, look at it. Do you even remember what a pussy looks like you puny dick wimp?"

The sounds of my wife getting fucked got louder. "Damn, he's really pounding mommy's pussy over there isn't he. Well, you can jack off looking at me if you want. Just for tonight though. Don't get any ideas, this is just a pity cuck. It comes with a price though. I am going to tell all my girlfriends about you and how you like to whack off while your wife gets fucked in the other room."

"Lori, I am what you call a cuckold", I stammered as I stood there rubbing my knob.

"I know exactly what you are cuck, you don't have to tell me. I've been cuckolding little white boys like you since I was old enough to fuck. I just wanted you to know how fucking sad and pathetic you are."

Lori let me cum as she winked her pussy lips at me. "Don't think I am cleaning that up. Besides mom promised me some of that black dick." She walked down the hall and disappeared into the other bedroom.

More on my blog at:
http://cuckoldfan.blogspot.com/

Attachments

• lori.jpg
    lori.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4,319
FANtastic loved it nice blog too

She is so fucking cute!

luv to be your cuckold sweey pussy

Good post and good blogspot!

WOW, what an incredibly hot daughter. my age too, unfortunately i am a cuckold small dick loser and i would suffer the same fate as you *not that i would mind that at all*

DUDE, i'd take one in the ass to see that fine honey

nice - my husbands dad tried this on me when I was 19.

Very hot, and I would love to hear more about the mother daughter connection, and of course the role you as a cuckold played.

tell you what tell your daughter and wife to get at me

hot story! incest is such a fucking turn on for me (though I have no sisters)