• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Daughters

• Thread starterAmberboy
  • Start date

Amberboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2022
This is a bit of topic to be fair
Back a few years I used to browse the Web cam sites omeagal etc looking for girls to see me wank etc but every now and again a guy would stop and I'd show him pictures of the girlfriend
But as time went on they started showing me pictures from around the room of their wife to wank over and some of their daughters obviously above age
My question is does anybody have sexual fantasies about their daughters ?
I'm not a father but found it erotic that men wanted me to wank over their daughters

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun, rwall, Panawife and 1 other person
Fantasy, by it's very [well understood] nature, means it did not happen. Otherwise it would not be fantasy. And why should some men, not indulge that or an even wilder version (virgin?) of it? As such, fantasy is a release valve for behaviors that, as we see, have the potential to subvert and destroy the natural order. The institution of marriage and even jealousy is crucial to a successful system so I see both sides of it. I can not criticize traditional wives or husbands because the fetish and the other lover would be pointless otherwise.

Like some 'hot Sexy' website featuring watching paint dry. It would not be a big draw. This is also a rough picture of the pendulum swinging (pun intended) so far that it comes loose from it's moorings. If cuckolding becomes mainstream, I GUARANTEE you it will become exactly as boring. And even BBC would be powerless to restore it. If you are 'off topic' don't feel bad, because I just uttered blasphemy.

Users who are viewing this thread