• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Day 2 the start of it

• Thread starterssluvph
  • Start date

ssluvph

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2006
The next day after my husband had revealed his inner most dark fantasies of me cuckolding him and had submitted to me sexually and convinced me that he really wanted this change to take place I told him we had to talk. He turned on the computer and spent the next couple of hours showing me the sights he looks at and how he wished for the day that I would cuckold him. He left me alone to read for myself. I found myself getting very wet and excited as I read some of the things that husbands love having their wives do to them. Later that afternoon I told him to get ready that he was going to take me shopping. I showered and got dressed. I thought his eyes were going to bulge out of his head when he saw me.His eyes followed me form head to toe, hair teased, pink glossy lipstick, pink eye shadow, tight red sweater showing some cleavage with my underwire bra, blue jean mini skirt, beige Hanes silk reflections pantyhose and red pumps. I made sure that I crossed my legs in the car so he could see more of my nylon leg. He was like a school boy with a cheerleader stammering has he talked. I told him to watch the road has I dangled one of my pumps off the end of my foot. I purposely acted somewhat indifferent towards him barely making conversation. I walked fast a little ahead of him as we walked from store to store. In one store I called for him to come into the dressing room to see if he liked what he saw. I was wearing a black mini skirt while he stared at me I asked him if he liked it, he panted yes. Then I walked close to him and with my pink colored nails I stroked his now hardening cock and whispered; "will my boyfriend like it as well"? He moaned then I grabbed his cock hard telling him that if he liked it he had to show my by kissing my pumps. He looked at me , looked around then looked back at by then my hand had left his cock and I was taking off the skirt he went to bend down but I stopped him and pushed him away hard "you had your chance, you blew it, now get the fuck out of here so I can try more things on, there will be more tests if you pass you may get lucky and get to kiss and touch me, maybe even fuck me if not, you will using your hand for a very long time, got it". He stood there staring at me has I putting another skirt on. He didn't move so when I I zipped up skirt I smiled at him and in one move I swiftly kicked him in the balls with toe of pump. He yelped and fell against the wall clutching his groin. I walked over to him bent down close to his face I pulled up his chin with my hand stroking under it with my nails; "next time I say to kiss my feet you do it and when I say leave, leave don't fuck with me. I don't have time for this, obey or else understand". An attendant yelled out to my dressing room asking if everything is okay I looked down at him; "yes, I'm okay". I yelled back "everything will be just fine from now on". He looked up at me scared as I gently placed my pump near his cock. I smiled licked my glossy lips and gently pushed my heel into him; "remember, I won't be needing this from you once I find a lover. Just your mouth and tongue will touch me unless I say different so now get up, get out and prepare to pay". He impressed me when he knelt and kissed both of me pumps saying he was sorry and it won't happen again. We continued shopping with him being such a good boy. I even complimented him on his good behavior and told him he would be rewarded for his efforts. Of course the $3,000 he spent at Macy's, Nordstrom's and Victoria Secret for my new fall wardrobe helped, I even let him touch my feet when I was trying on shoes in Nordstrom's. I told him I was hungry so we went to nice restaurant near the mall. We were seated in a round booth the restaurant was nearly empty being in between lunch dinner. We ordered and while we were sipping our drinks I looked at him seductively and announced that my feet were awfully sore from walking in heels all day and how sweaty they were from wearing nylons in leather heels. He looked at me with beads of sweat forming on his forehead while I slipped one of my heels off and rubbed my nylon foot up his leg. "Here" he said his voice straining. I laughed a little then not looking at him I shook my long hair and said hmmm, another chance and you were doing so good, oh well". I took my wine and took a big gulp then I felt his arm picking up my leg. He moved closer to me in the booth and began massaging my foot. "I wonder how they smell or taste". I asked innocently. Soon his head disappeared and I felt a warm wet tongue over my foot. He licked and sucked my foot as requested. The waiter came and I ordered us another drink. From where the waiter was standing to enter our drink order he had a perfect side view of my husband licking my sweaty nylon foot he looked over at me and I winked at him licking my glossy lips. I mused out loud to my husband "I think the waiter is jealous of you". Our meals came so I told him he could continue afterwards when we were at home. Once we were at home I sat down in his leather chair crossed my legs and dangled one of my pumps. "I will allow you to bathe my nylon feet with his mouth and tongue." He got down on his knees and gently removed my pump and inhaled it. The I felt his warm wet tongue slobber over my foot. He did the other foot and then looked at me for approval. "Lick the inside of my shoes". "Good boy" I said when I had seen enough come with me now. I led him to the bedroom stripped to my hose and heels, had him strip then ordered him onto his knees so he could kiss my ass. I laid on the bed with my nylon ass protruding upward I ordered him "lick my ass until I was satisfied". It felt so good having lick around my anus. I finally couldn't take it anymore, "tear a hole and stick your tongue inside and lick it." I soon was ready for cock and told him to get on the bed so I could "fuck" him. I tore open the hole in my pantyhose larger and mounted him. I closed my eyes has I fucked his cock thinking about everything he had fantasied about and what he had me read on the computer. The more I thought about cuckolding him the more turned I. I opened my eyes looked at him seductively and announced. "I can't wait until I fuck another man, I want to taste strange cock and I want to lick and suck another man until he cums in my mouth", and I WILL DO IT SOON". "Oh, ahhh, oh oh oh my Kari yes oh fuck yes I love it" he moaned. Then I felt his cock jerk in me and I felt him cum. I kept rubbing my clit on his softening cock panting unsatisfied. I opened my eyes and looked directly at him. I crawled up his body leaving a trail of fluids leaking from me on his chest. I lifted my pussy over his face; "lick it, lick my lover's sperm out of me". Jeff moaned again. I dropped down and felt his tongue going into me and slowly I started to pump my self against his face. He licked and sucked my fucked pussy when I started taunting him again about me taking a lover. While I taunted him with my upcoming infidelity's I was rubbing my nylon leg over his cock until I suddenly felt something wet on the back of calf. I turned around and saw he had shot another load of cum all over my nylon leg. His cock was quivering but I didn't let up. "Lick it till I'm satisfied". I finally had another orgasm and rolled over off of him and fell asleep. Later I got up still wearing my torn hose and heels I slipped on a silk robe and went to find him. I walked into the den sat down and crossed my legs. He looked at smiling. Finally I spoke; "Jeff, you need to know some things, I am now convinced your fantasies are real and you want them to happen, there will no turning back once I take another man in my life, be very sure of what it is you want because now I have decided that I do want to have an affair, I want to experience another man. I can't tell you how, when or what will happen I am going to cuckold you". I got up to leave and he stopped me. He went to kiss me but I turned my head so he kissed my cheek instead. He looked puzzled. "Jeff there are going to be changes and you will have to decide if you can live with them". "Like what" he asked. "I want you to move to the guest room, when I need you for sex I will summon you". "Other than that we will live more like roommates than lovers. I need to start acting & living like I'm single so I can learn to be available to other men. In order to consummate my cuckolding of you my mind set has to be that of a single women out looking for it so I won't be wearing my wedding ring anymore. Please move your things over tonight for it has now started". My first affair came sooner than I thought it would and now I won't ever be monogamous again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unreadable.

You need to learn to use paragraphs. :(

Users who are viewing this thread