• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

DC All the way !!

• Thread startergimmeblkpls
  • Start date

gimmeblkpls

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2007
Round of applause to all my black seeds in DC. It seems to me thats , that is where all the action is . I have only been on this board a short perod of time and already noticed the trend and where it lays.

So, Now, its time for me to see how much interest is really out there to plant those seeds in me.

DC stand up and let me know when I need to book a flight and spend a few days solely for breeding purposes...

Attachments

• myass.JPG
    myass.JPG
    4.5 KB · Views: 643
  • march112007.jpg
    march112007.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 993
  • Picture011.jpg
    Picture011.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,018
xzpaw said:
Yuck! Are you sure you can still have babies? LOL By the way do you play college or professional football?

Dont hate because your not in DC darling. Its ok.
To answer your question, No I have not played football.

But thanks for your comment!

I'd love to breed you baby. What a nice ass!

nice ass girl

Thats prime BRITISH ass baby!!!!!

cajohn said:
Thats prime BRITISH ass baby!!!!!

Yeah John & You know it !!:flash: :bj:

Im not into breeding but you can come up any ol' time for a good fuck filled weekend (or couple of weekdays).

fine lookin filly
thanks for sharing and keep the pic's comin

CUM TO DC Next Weekend......We can try to get this started!!!!

when you coming to Dc area i would love to plant this 11.5 inches in you

Hey you im willing to plant my see in you. when will you be available.

Brother here in Dc rdy for u hit me up when u cuming

I would love to plant my seed in you baby

would not mind nocking your ass up baby girl..
where in dc area you reside contact me sweetie and lets set something up and make it happen baby girl.

Cum on up!

Hey there..please give me a heads up when you plan to hop on a flight to the DC area..I'll make time for you!

Steve

DC brother here....please let me know when youll be taking your trip

I happen to enjoy her pics and I think that any black man would love to get her pregnate even my self :)

Why go to DC baby?? I've got the blk seed you need right here in Houston. Drop me a line and lets meet....

Sexy

gimmeblkpls said:
Round of applause to all my black seeds in DC. It seems to me thats , that is where all the action is . I have only been on this board a short perod of time and already noticed the trend and where it lays.

So, Now, its time for me to see how much interest is really out there to plant those seeds in me.

DC stand up and let me know when I need to book a flight and spend a few days solely for breeding purposes...

Damn right sexy !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread