• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

dc chat room full of fakes

• Thread starteruk_blkmale36
  • Start date

uk_blkmale36

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
Is the DC chat room becoming a regular place for more gay guys and less real coupes and wives but fake hubbys prending to be wives or that there wives know and are ready and they dont know a thing

uk_blkmale36 said:
Is the DC chat room becoming a regular place for more gay guys and less real coupes and wives but fake hubbys prending to be wives or that there wives know and are ready and they dont know a thing

I'm afraid its been like that for quite a while. There are times you wonder if its worth the hassle, but then you eventually strike gold and convince yourself it was.

yeah well, I have pretty much given up going there. Usually I get swamped by IMs from white males only. I think 99% of the users here are white males. And I can't stand this whining about their small cocks and all that superiority stuff any more.

If I wouldn't have a few nice people here with whom I exchange private mails I wouldn't even bother to check in at all any more.

uk_blkmale36 said:

It sucks to waste an hour talking to someone just to find out they are fake

Time For A New Dark Cavern?

Well said Hot Couple 2007 and all the others who have diangosed the exact same problem. I have been coming here on and off for for 6-7 years and have seent he room decline to such a level that it has become a joke.

I am not sure about our American Colleagues, but the British guys who spend all day pretending to be a woman or pretending to have a wife; do you not have lives??

Do you seriously think I am going to arrange to meet a woman that doesn't exist. One that is "out shopping/at her mother's / at her friend's/sleeping/at work etc. etc. etc.

It is boring, played out and downright stupid. I have given some people in chat a very rough time, however, if you choose to insult my intelligence, I will insult you in alanguage that you understand.

When I say realtime, I don't mean meeting your poor unsuspecting wife in a bar/club/hotel with you praying she will be "blacked"! What an insult, to me and to your wife.

There really needs to be either a breakaway room for "Meets Only" and those that want to "discuss" i.e wank off, can do so to their hearts content and not bemoan "it's a chat room mate!"

As users of DC we have a duty to regulate ourselves, if the owners of this site cannot stick to the Mission Statement of "Black Men/White Women" then it is time for a new Dark Cavern.

Hello!

Talk with me, I m real! My nick name always Irena33mwf.

UKBlkManLuvsMwf said:
As users of DC we have a duty to regulate ourselves, if the owners of this site cannot stick to the Mission Statement of "Black Men/White Women" then it is time for a new Dark Cavern.

here, here

INteresting comments all, but may I just point out a few things. Not all cuckolds are "gay ass faggots" and not all cuckolds are sitting wanking themselves off. I am cuckold but not sub. I would not describe my wife as a slut, she just enjoys other men. I do have a small dick but I dont whinge about it, I am actually quite proud that I am realistic about it. I can do things with my tongue and fingers that makes her curl her toes !

Personally I dont use DC chat rooms as all we would get is aggresive attitude from people who think I am a sissy wimp. The cuckold lifestyle is a fine one and does not need to be described as a "bunch of fuckin nit jobs". The truth of the matter is that my wife has other men and I am aware which puts me ahead of the millions of men who's women are screwing around behind their husbands backs. She is not interested in relationships with these guys, just needs what she needs from time to time. She describes it asn an itch that needs to be scratched.

As far as chat rooms go, we use Swingingheaven.co.uk where we can create our own cuckold room and kick out the "wimp bashing element". Cuckolds do like chat rooms it is just that most people do not understand the lifestyle and prefer to attack it. DC, in theory should cater for cuckolds as the apparant ethos of DC promotes the lifestyle altough I would agree that there is far too much fake "pathetic white hubby" nonsense - so where do we go from here? who knows- like any sex site it is full of fakes and wierdos, all I think you can do is plod on and, as Sylvain says, wait to strike gold. The wife has never seen anything on here that makes her want to hook up with anyone on the site, mainly because of he agressive attitude. She may or may not change her mind, but she can wait. As she says "the one with the pussy makes the rules" - and thats the bottom line. If DC were controlled by the women, it would all make much more sense.

another point of view

Interesting forum. I am new to the service and have been trying out the chat room. I will add to the comments later. I am a middle-aged white married man. I am happily married and I love my wife, but I know that we have not had great sex. She deserves better so I want her to try sex with a black guy. Maybe I have been "seduced" by the stories, but I think it will be more enjoyable and exciting for her.
She doesn't know about this, but I am on this site because I want to see if it is possible to find someone for her. Does this mean that I am treating her with disrespect - I don't think so.
I don't want to be a cuckold, I don't want to watch and I don't want to turn her into a black-cock-loving *****. I just want her to have great sex. So, I tried the chat. I have been very disappointed. The room is full of fakes and not just the so-called women on site. Just look at the names of the guys - I ask you!! So, I tried and was IM'd by a guy who lives in Nigeria who wants me to fly him over here, by someone who suggested that I have her ***** and someone who suggested that they could introduce her to one of his black business partners in the entertainment industry (!)
OK, these may have been fakes (I hope so) but it is an example that not every fake in the chat is a white man pretending to be a woman. I was so disenchanted that I logged on under a different name and did pretend to be a woman to see what would happen. I chatted to loads of "black guys" with ridiculous nicks who called me a "slut", "*****" and worse. All of them had 10 - 14 inch cocks!!! I am sorry that I did this because it just perpetuated the problem. I don't do it now.
Suggestion to the owners - only allow people on the site who have registered for the forums. This will cut out loads of people who keep changing their nicks. OK, it won't cut out all fakes, but it will help.
In the meantime, I am still GENUINLY looking and I mean no disrespect to anyone. If you can help, despite my admission, send me a message. If you think I am being disrespectful or am wasting my time, send me a message

One small point Dingle, having great sex is not about the colour of the guy. There are millions of guys of every colour that will give your wife great sex - and that will make you a cuckold.

The issue you seem to have is that this site seems to attract "men" who think women are inferior (well, those they never meet are, I would bet a pound to a penny they are meek and mild , or at least respectful towards the women in their lives they actually love ). If a "man" uses words like slut, *****, "split your ass", "superior black cock" BEFORE THEY HAVE EVEN TALKED TO THE LADY to see what she wants -we just ignore them as fake wankers - and i have no idea what colour they are and couldn't care less. Just as some have a problem with so called "sissy faggots" I have a problem with the macho bullshit. Some "men" come on this site to use insulting terms because it gets them off, which is fine if that is what floats your boat but in the real world ...Nah.

Users who are viewing this thread