• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dealing With Worry

• Thread starterUKHappyHubby
  • Start date

UKHappyHubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 13, 2018
Ok so we're new to cuck but not swinging.
My hotwife is texting a guy we have previously swung with and it's usually not a problem. This guy however is young, black, handsome, great body, good career and has an enormous cock. I've watched them fuck before and she couldn't hide how satisfying he is.
So I've taken a massive leap of faith and said she can text him without me checking them (I normally do it to turn me on more than check up). She admits she really likes him and that is why I'm trusting her so much.
How do I deal with the feeling that this guy could steal her from me? I know that's the thrill of it. But she is different about this guy than other guys.

UKHappyHubby said:
Ok so we're new to cuckolding but not to swinging.
Cool....
UKHappyHubby said:
My hotwife is texting a guy we have previously swung with and it's usually not a problem. This guy however is young, black, handsome, great body, good career and has an enormous cock. I've watched them fuck before and she couldn't hide how satisfying he is.
Sounds like your wife has found a first-rate lover....
UKHappyHubby said:
So I've taken a massive leap of faith, and said she can text him without me checking them....
You might as well. If they want to communicate without your knowledge, they will do so.
UKHappyHubby said:
She admits she really likes him and that is why I'm trusting her so much.
I'm not sure the "that is why" part of this sentence follows from the first part.
UKHappyHubby said:
How do I deal with the feeling that this guy could steal her from me? I know that's the thrill of it. But she is different about this guy than other guys.
You're probably going to have to live with this feeling, as long as your wife and her black man are lovers. It comes along with being a self-acknowledged cuckold, and agreeing that it is your wife's privilege and prerogative to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes, while you agree to be faithful to her (and actually are).

Since you and your wife first met the black man she finds very satisfying in a swinging context, does that imply he was either married or in a committed LTR when you were "swinging" with him previously...? If so, what happened to his partner? Is he now divorced, or otherwise single and available...? Or, is he still married or otherwise committed to another woman? This question would seem relevant to your present concern.

Custer Laststand said:
Cool....

Sounds like your wife has found a first-rate lover....

You might as well. If they want to communicate without your knowledge, they will do so.

I'm not sure the "that is why" part of this sentence follows from the first part.

You're probably going to have to live with this feeling, as long as your wife and her black man are lovers. It comes along with being a self-acknowledged cuckold, and agreeing that it is your wife's privilege and prerogative to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes, while you agree to be faithful to her (and actually are).

Since you and your wife first met the black man she finds very satisfying in a swinging context, does that imply he was either married or in a committed LTR when you were "swinging" with him previously...? If so, what happened to his partner? Is he now divorced, or otherwise single and available...? Or, is he still married or otherwise committed to another woman? This question would seem relevant to your present concern.
The reason I say I trust her is because she's being honest about how hot she is for him. If she tried to hide it I'd be more suspicious and less likely to trust her.

The guy has always swung as a single guy. We met him at a night at a club dedicated to women who like black men. I've always enjoyed watching her fuck black guys. We're stepping it up now, she can text them and take a lover.

Reactions: PussyFlavoredKisses
UKHappyHubby said:
The reason I say I trust her is because she's being honest about how hot she is for him. If she tried to hide it I'd be more suspicious and less likely to trust her.

The guy has always swung as a single guy. We met him at a night at a club dedicated to women who like black men. I've always enjoyed watching her fuck black guys. We're stepping it up now, she can text them and take a lover.

I don't think you should be too worried that your Wife enjoys his big black cock WAY more than she does yours. That's just something we little dicked Cuckolds have to get used to.

The two of you have been swinging for years so she's been getting strange cocks & not left you yet. Now you've committed yourself to her as HER Loving & Respectful Cuckold so it should be even hotter for her when she gets Fucked by other guys. The loyalty of a Cuckold introduces a level of Romance that isn't present when you both fuck other couples as swingers.

How long have you & your wife been together & have you always felt you were deeply in love with a strong Marriage? You know your Wife better than we do so YOU have to ask yourself, do you think she's falling in Love with this black stud or is he just Fucking her way better than you EVER have & it's making you a bit jealous? If she's simply getting Dicked good & proper for the first time in her life, you should be happy for her & encourage her to continue.

If you're still worried about it maybe you should just tell her all about your concerns & see what she has to say about it. You do seem to be worried about this as you've brought it up in other threads so maybe there is something going on but, you'll never know until you address it with her & the faster you get it out in the open the better your chance of setting things straight. As your Cuckoldress she can have ALL the BIG black cocks she want's & still have you licking her asshole & shaving her pussy for each & every BBC date she enjoys. Good luck, I hope she fucks dozens of well hung black men & you enjoy making love to her loose sloppy cream pies till you're both old & gray.

Reactions: boredhotwife and UKHappyHubby
PussyFlavoredKisses said:
I don't think you should be too worried that your Wife enjoys his big black cock WAY more than she does yours. That's just something we little dicked Cuckolds have to get used to.

The two of you have been swinging for years so she's been getting strange cocks & not left you yet. Now you've committed yourself to her as HER Loving & Respectful Cuckold so it should be even hotter for her when she gets Fucked by other guys. The loyalty of a Cuckold introduces a level of Romance that isn't present when you both fuck other couples as swingers.

How long have you & your wife been together & have you always felt you were deeply in love with a strong Marriage? You know your Wife better than we do so YOU have to ask yourself, do you think she's falling in Love with this black stud or is he just Fucking her way better than you EVER have & it's making you a bit jealous? If she's simply getting Dicked good & proper for the first time in her life, you should be happy for her & encourage her to continue.

If you're still worried about it maybe you should just tell her all about your concerns & see what she has to say about it. You do seem to be worried about this as you've brought it up in other threads so maybe there is something going on but, you'll never know until you address it with her & the faster you get it out in the open the better your chance of setting things straight. As your Cuckoldress she can have ALL the BIG black cocks she want's & still have you licking her asshole & shaving her pussy for each & every BBC date she enjoys. Good luck, I hope she fucks dozens of well hung black men & you enjoy making love to her loose sloppy cream pies till you're both old & gray.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy with it all, it's just a big step. We love each other a lot and obviously dealing with jealousy is both a challenge and a thrill. We're both communicating with each other and I think the only way is to be completely open about how you feel so you can help each other through it

Why worry he would 'take' her from you? It's quite possible he's not looking for a wife or girlfriend, maybe more so since he is younger.
Is your wife satisfied with married life? Career? Comfortable lifestyle? Is he in a better position than you to provide these things for her?

I would think they are enjoying the best of what they can offer each other right now, and there's no need for that to change. Likewise, it shouldn't consume every available minute for either of you. If it gets to a point where she is rearranging schedules or other plans just to spend more and more time with him, that could be a problem. I would monitor that at the least.

you're a cuck. get over it.