• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

deballing of cucks

• Thread startertigerlily1958
  • Start date

tigerlily1958

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2006
i've heard and read bits and pieces about cucks who have been deballed by they're wives and/or bulls and would like to know more about it. does anyone knpw of any links to this subject and would post them? thanx, a curious cuck

Reactions: 412perv
.deballing

hi the site is not bad.I can get in though they dont liek ot chat to guys just loking mainly 4 women to breed. this is an ideal site if you have a youn wife who wnats to go black bred and u happy with that. it will cost u your balls thugh if u not careful lol. its just that many bulls dont like competition and a cuck witha hard on is always possible to fuck his own wife. so if u r commited to not having sex with wife this makes for a hapy bull happy cuck and a happy wife. U lose erectins after approx 6 months but vaigrea always works well. etc the bull normally loves a deablled cuck and teh wife also .aften u wil get shown to other I am told. not been doen yet but thinking about it. love the idea as its very erotic. u can have plastic balls later if u want to reverse it but no.y more kids obviuosly. its getting more common and i have heard ..not prved yet..that one bull in usa has even managed to have the balls of the cuck preserved in a glass jar which he displays in his bedroom. his freinds all think he must be the greatsest bull of all time and the the cuck is very happy and now knows wont go bald is even happier. so 2 avoid baldness ..get deballed ?

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and 412perv
try this

We have tryed tieing off cucks bag don't untie it it will take about 2-3 weeks to turn black and kill the balls it is very painful but will slow him down alot I got suck of him all over me and wanting to jerk off all the time this does work we told the Doctor he got hit working around the house and a date is set to remove his BALLS LOL he is not into clean ups as much as he was but will do the job . He also leaves us alone more works for everyone

• Love
any cuck willing to do that must really be dedicated! they get my respect!

Reactions: 412perv and BigdaddyToronto
needz2play, Yes that works, tie his testicles, real tight, leave it till they are black and have gangrene that will not only kill his testes, that will kill him too.
You might get about ten to twenty years. Lots of fun.

ongoing

not the best way of deballing a guy. it is painful and has real issues with infection etc and health risks. I had several private mail form a peeps with information of site and organisations which affer a proper medical castration ( you have to pay). so there is help out tere for thos ethat need advise or somewhere to have it done.Just wish id kep the info ..sorry or I would have posted it now. It should not be done on a whim as it IS permanent and basically you can forget having erections again. So it is really for the dedicated cuck ad the really dominant bulls.

Ready

I am a 55-year-old For Real cuckold husband. Wife is 50
married 30 years, 4 kids.

She would cut me off for various periods of time right from the start; and I have been totally cucked for over 5 years now.

I am 5 inches and thin, with small balls too.

I understand that most cucks are humiliated and that keeps them from causing trouble. Most don't want to cause problems, but just can't help it. But am told that deballing or castration is getting more common, especially when black Bulls are involved with white wives and husbands.

My wife currently has 4 regualr Bulls. And within the last 3 months, 2 of them have mentioned taking my balls. Just kind of in passing, but still kind of scarey.

And then, just two weeks ago, wife's girlfriend, told me that they are planning to take them
and that she is going to do it. (she is a nurse).

I asked my wife, and she said Yes. It is going to happen, just a matter of when and where. I said WHY? And she said, because someone like you shouldn't even be thinking he is good enough for any woman.

I was scared to death for a few days, but now, dammit, I am getting hot thinking about it.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, BigdaddyToronto and 412perv
You get hot thinking about it but remember that when you lose your nuts you also lose all your desire and are left with nothing.It would be differnt if getting the castration still allowed you to be turned on and horney.Then you could have the enjoyment of being a totally submissive lowly wimp living with the fact that you are no longer a real man.But the fact remains that you lose the ability to enjoy your castration and that of the whole lifestyle.Don't let them do it to you,it would be a mistake.

castration

castration is dangerous if not done medically, and there are not many clinics who do it

Droopy said:
You get hot thinking about it but remember that when you lose your nuts you also lose all your desire and are left with nothing.It would be differnt if getting the castration still allowed you to be turned on and horney.Then you could have the enjoyment of being a totally submissive lowly wimp living with the fact that you are no longer a real man.But the fact remains that you lose the ability to enjoy your castration and that of the whole lifestyle.Don't let them do it to you,it would be a mistake.

I agree totally!!! In my mind the whole point of cuckolding is the mental state of mind that comes from seeing your wife with other men, being so completely aroused by it, and able to do nothing to stop her... or relieve yourself. Once your balls are gone you won't give a fuck. Whats the fun in that? It would almost seem to me the wife and bull (and you!) would get the most enjoyment out of keeping you intact and thus capable of intense arousal... and keeping you down on your knees in submission.

The fact is anyone who is engaging in this (or seriously considering it) is gone far beyond the realm of cuckolding and into the world of slavery and domination. It's not about pleasure or humiliation, it's about inflicting real hurt and not giving a fuck.

Keep in mind, guys and gals, cuckolding IS just a game. As passionate as we may be about it and the way it makes us feel, we DON'T have to do it. If your wife or her bull is talking about having you de-balled, it's time to leave. This is not a person you want around. next time they decide to cut something, it may be your throat.

I am told that deballing or castration is getting more common, especially when black Bulls are involved with white wives and husbands

My wife currently has 4 regualr Bulls. And within the last 3 months, 2 of them have mentioned taking my balls. Just kind of in passing, but still kind of scarey

And then, just two weeks ago, wife's girlfriend, told me that they are planning to take them
and that she is going to do it. (she is a nurse )

That’s a man fantasizing or a wife scaring the shit out of him. If done by a Doctor, this is a very difficult and dangerous operation. No nurse would or could such a procedure. No OP, no anesthetist, no training. Another case of manslaughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm

Every once in awhile we see a post that is just so stupid and out of line of normal thinking you have to comment on it. This is one such post, sure you can use the same castration methods we used on horses or bulls but to want to do this to a human or to even think a husband would want to go along with this!!!!!! If a guy is nuts enough to let any 'bitch' do this to him he really is in trouble. It is bad enough when you read the guys who let themselves be cut off from sex and that is bad enough. But to let a woman cut off your balls, I think most real men would kill to save there man hood even if it is not very big. And a man with a normal sex drive is not going to take well to be cut off from sex either. IN fact speaking only for myself, any woman that think she could go and out and fuck another man then come home and tell me no could take her naked ass back out on the street in one damn quick hurry with my foot up that ass on the way out the damn door. Because there is one thing you can be certain of, she does not love you, she is only using you.
How about buying some thread and stitching her cunt closed, or cut off her labia lips, come on this whole damn thing is nuts. Her husband should go to court right now and have her committed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol

MacNfries said:
I totally agree; if he disgusts her that much, she or he, one, should hit the road.

Some years back, here in NC, we had these thieves that would rob gas stations, etc. and superglue the hands and lips of the attendants while they made off with the goods ... they called them the SuperGlue Bandits. So, how would a woman feel if her husband SuperGlued her labias together from top to bottom. I superglued my finger and thumb once just for kicks, and I ended up having to take a razorblade to separate them.
Mac if that ever happens again take a easy approach, use acid-toner that breaks it apart quickly, but on the privates would burn like hell. lol

The human body needs either testostrone or estrogen to function properly This is one reason why many older people have problems as thier bodies stop producing sufficient hormones and need some sort of replacement.

If you remove the testicles, hormones need to be supplied somehow to maintain good health.

A better route would be to take some sort of testosterone supression with low doses of estrogen. :)

all i can say is damn. I let my wife have other men even though i'm not that small but if any bull tried that,he'd end up being shot. I can't understand why guys put them selves threw that for.

Your Fucking Nuts no pun inteded

Sounds like you got a bad case of the dumbass. DONT BE A FUCKING IDIOT. :(:(:(:(

jojocloud said:
Ready

I am a 55-year-old For Real cuckold husband. Wife is 50
married 30 years, 4 kids.

She would cut me off for various periods of time right from the start; and I have been totally cucked for over 5 years now.

I am 5 inches and thin, with small balls too.

I understand that most cucks are humiliated and that keeps them from causing trouble. Most don't want to cause problems, but just can't help it. But am told that deballing or castration is getting more common, especially when black Bulls are involved with white wives and husbands.

My wife currently has 4 regualr Bulls. And within the last 3 months, 2 of them have mentioned taking my balls. Just kind of in passing, but still kind of scarey.

and that she is going to do it. (she is a nurse).

I asked my wife, and she said Yes. It is going to happen, just a matter of when and where. I said WHY? And she said, because someone like you shouldn't even be thinking he is good enough for any woman.

I was scared to death for a few days, but now, dammit, I am getting hot thinking about it.

Love this let me know how it works out ! and if your wifes friend is interested in cutting any other white bois i need it myself ;p