Decline of DC

• Thread starterBlackzeppelin2007
  • Start date

Blackzeppelin2007

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2007
I have watched this site for years. It shocks me how the new moderators came in with their righteous views about what should be on here and who has the right to make comments. I am sure this thread will be removed as it hits too close to home.

I used to run threads in this section and had 20,000-40,000 views. Look at the views and postings now!! In order to make theirs look better, they just deleted the old succesful threads so you won't have anything to compare them to. The old ones were at least interesting and entertaining.

Even Sandy stays away from DC now.

Signing off one last time,

Blackzeppelin

Well Black-Z I have actually been a member for years and I think the site has never been better. The old DC had way too much grade school mentality.

Now it has something for everyone and no wars. Women can post pics of themselves without the likes of an XZPaw to humiliate them from ever posting again.

Folks can post their thoughts and views without the likes of a Pimpology (who had his good points too) coming in foaming at the mouth.

If you thought the above was more entertaining (and many did) than I understand how you would feel the way you do. But I for one don't miss it at all.

In other words the site is now much more inclusive and the only way you can get that is to stop the truly self righteous from attacking those with different views. The mods have done that.

And speaking of the mods, they are the best and brightest we have ever had here. You get into a discussion with them and you better be on top of your game or the likes of Ro will slap you silly.

Now thats entertaining. Ouch.

Norm

how about a sub-forum for cucks dressed as women???