• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Deep throat advice needed

• Thread starterPeterLocked
  • Start date

PeterLocked

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 1, 2010
This is my first post to a cuck site. I have been cucked by Mistress a few times with her last lover. He was white and average size. Mistress had me start dressing sexy for him and cleanup went on to giving blowjobs. One morning as I sucked him, Mistress asked if I could taste Her on his cock, which meant they hadn't showered after sex the night before. (I wasn't present during their night together.)

Mistress has informed me She has found a new lover, and sent me a pic. He's def. BBC. I stared at the picture of his hugeness and have no idea how I can adequately take him orally. Her last lover did make me gag a bit and he was a garter snake compared to this man's python.

Mistress suggested that I look on the web for advice in how to overcome the gag reflex, which produced no results. Now I am here, confessing I not only look forward to meating this stud this week, I want to take him all in my mouth. Hopefully satisfying him enough that he'll want to fuck me. I can't get the image of his big meat out of my mind.

So, I'm asking the community, help this cuck make his Mistress proud and overcome his choking on cock.

peter

I was blessed without a gag reflux. But I have seen girls practice with a hot dog or sausage or a toothbrush..
Good Luck and enjoy

swallow the cock like it is a piece of meat, that will inactivate the gag reflex. Its how we eat. It works like a charm

Actually SWALLOwing it is your best nots so far. YOu do not want to be numbed and while phallic foods are good practice, not big enough for what you describe.
Get to the point you also trust him to you know when he is making you choke, he will just enjoy it for a moment and then let you breathe again. Men love making us sissies choke on their manly cocks.
Find a comfortable position. One of the reasons men with a curve are so in demand is that you can position yourself to have the cock head going DOWNward in your throat.
example: if he curves downward naturally, you can just kneel in front of him and let him fuck your face as is often shown in movies and pics. if upward curve, you need another angle. It sounds like you have been fucked already and you understand the use of these angles and curves for yours and his advantge.
Finally, do not be afraid. Just relax and enjoy him and the fact your mistress wants you to get this. Once he is past your gag, he will remains there if long enough. The man who choked you so much was hitting your gag over and over and you had not recovery. Ihope this was clear , even though i tried to stay brief.
luv, MsGary

Thanks for the advice

Mistress had Her bull over today. I got chin to balls, although Mistress missed catching THAT picture.

peter

Attachments

• firstblk1.jpg
    firstblk1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 180
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread