• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Default Cuckold

• Thread starterSummertimeM
  • Start date

SummertimeM

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2021
Hey everyone, hope the new year has been good to all. I have a few things to add and hope on some good and well thought responses. I’ve come to realize I’m a bit of a cuck by circumstance. For those that don’t know our background my wife and I before marriage were very open with 99% of the activity being her with myself and my friends, guys we met, or impromptu party situations. Until very recently we went completely away from that after just hitting double digit years of monogamous marriage.

Some months back my blood pressure started going haywire. The cause of it has been diagnosed but it’s a balancing act to say the least. The end goal is the regulation of the precursor to it. The worst part of it is my ability, or lack there of to get or maintain an erection. Yes I occasionally take something to help but it’s risky so it’s very occasional or in such a dose it’s minimally helpful. It’s the primary catalyst in our recent entry of a couple into our lives. Admittedly the change and excitement from our times together has gotten me over the hump a few times to where I could actually climax. Still though it’s frustrating in its regularity.

New Years morning after getting home late the woman half of our friends was out like a light. Between a few too many drinks and the health issue I could not get hard so I just watched my wife and her guy fuck each other’s brains out. From about 2am to 330 they had amazing sex even though I was more than a bit jealous of not being able to join in. My little bit of reluctance with my wife fucking black men heightened it a bit because it’s so different than me. Either way I realized I’m kind of a cuck by default. Anyone else enter or have things evolve out of a situation out of their hands like me? It’s almost like the relegation to that status has made me much more open to other fetishes as well. Anyone with a similar experience I’d love to hear!

Reactions: HrdRob
I guess mine would just be cheating, but since I let it go on. My wife has sex with her uncle and thinks I don't know. I believe he was her first partner and they just never stopped. He is only 7 years older then she and she was young. It is weird when we get together at family gatherings, I have seen them play grab ass when they thought no one was around. He is married with two daughters but my wife is still very active with him.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david and HrdRob

Users who are viewing this thread