Definition!! What Is The Hubby Of A Hotwife Called

thunderbird

My wife is nearly ready for her first date.
Beloved Member
Apr 8, 2016
ipswich suffolk
The husband of a cuckoldress is a cuckold but i have not seen a concise name for the husband of a hotwife. Of course it could just be hotwife hubby. So is there something else of a name that can be crafted that will be better.
Hot husband cant be right. Nor can cold husband! Any ideas.

While on the subject, cuckold doesnt seem to cover the range of options that a cuckold can be in. For example the wife can cheat without the husbands knowledge and that makes him a cuckold. but that seems to be more of a passive cuckold or rather just a cheated on husband and not a cuckold. A cuckold seems to have to be a person who knows of his wifes infidelity.

I know there is lots of terminology in this lifestyle and even when a definition is given there are so many variations in relationships that the definition is more of a guide than anything. But it would be interesting to hear some thoughts on this.

I just call myself "lucky".

If she is a hotwife then by definition you are a cuck.

A cuckold is the husband of an unfaithful wife. Sadly there are many assumptions and connotations for the term cuck that have little to do with the actual definition.

Reactions: jmktjr and Gliderider
lvillemwf said:

A cuckold is the husband of an unfaithful wife. Sadly there are many assumptions and connotations for the term cuck that have little to do with the actual definition.

No problem with that, I'm still lucky :)

Reactions: Onceacuck
lvillemwf said:

Yes the definition is clear and lots of people have strong views about that. but i was making a distinction between two different roles that should have different words to describe them or that is what seems logical to me.

Lovestruckcuck said:
Stagg. The opposite of hotwife.
Great. that is just what i was looking for. Thanks.

thunderbird said:
The husband of a cuckoldress is a cuckold but i have not seen a concise name for the husband of a hotwife.
You just gave it. The definition is short and simple. It is: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, a wife who fucks other men). Such women are sometimes called hotwives (usually written as one word, to avoid confusion with women who may be having hot flashes), or cuckoldresses (as you stated).
thunderbird said:
Of course, it could just be hotwife hubby. .... etc ... Any ideas?
The definition is embodied in the phrase, "hotwife / cuckold husband" marriage. Those who wish to present themselves to conventional society as having normal marriages presumably introduce themselves in the standard way: "This is my husband, X....", or "This is my wife, Y....".
thunderbird said:
While on the subject, cuckold doesnt seem to cover the range of options that a cuckold can be in. For example, the wife can cheat without the husbands knowledge and that makes him a cuckold. ..... A cuckold seems to have to be a person who knows of his wifes infidelity.
Neither does the word "husband" cover the range of situations a married man and his wife might be in vis-a-vis each other. The short and simple definition of a cuckold, as stated above, avoids the need to go into elaborate detail about the specifics of a given "hotwife / cuckold husband" marriage.
thunderbird said:
I know there is lots of terminology in this lifestyle, and even when a definition is given, there are so many variations in relationships that the definition is more of a guide than anything. But it would be interesting to hear some thoughts on this.
If you want a more comprehensive discussion of "hotwife / cuckold husband" relationships, I suggest entering "cuckold" (without quotes) in the Wikipedia search box.

Note, incidentally, that there is no word analogous to "cuckold" for a woman with an unfaithful husband (meaning, a husband who fucks other women).

I find no definition of "Stagg" anywhere, however there is a definition of the opposite of cuckold "cuckquean".

Cuckquean - Wikipedia

Custer Laststand said:
Note, incidentally, that there is no word analogous to "cuckold" for a woman with an unfaithful husband (meaning, a husband who fucks other women).
While there may be no formal term, the name I have herd used the most by women who find out their husband is cheating is
" THE BASTARD!".

Although I believe that term is reserved for an illegitimate son. Go figure :rolleyes:

zippless said:
While there may be no formal term, the name I have herd used the most by women who find out their husband is cheating is "THE BASTARD!" Although I believe that term is [also] reserved for an illegitimate son. Go figure :rolleyes:
Good point, I suppose. But, if the question is whether there is a formal label for a married woman whose husband fucks other women: there isn't (to my knowledge).

The reason, presumably, is that in pre-birth control times, if a man's wife fucked other men, he could and often did devote much of his time, energy and financial resources to raising children sired by other men (while the real biological father(s) of his children, while enjoying the pleasures of fucking his wife, otherwise got off scott-free).* This resulted in others who knew of his wife's extramarital dalliances viewing him as a fool; hence the somewhat-derisive label, "cuckold," that embodies this view.

* This also happens, of course, in our present "post-birth control" societies. Examples appear, on occasion, in this forum.

By contrast, a married woman whose husband fucks other women does not pay the penalty of raising children who are not hers (although their relationship may, and often does, suffer emotionally and can be destroyed as a result). Thus, it can be argued that there is no reason to attach a label to such a married woman that implies, in effect, she is a fool.

The absence of a label for a married woman whose husband fucks other women is, almost certainly, also a result of the strongly-patriarchal historical traditions of Judeo-Christian society — in which such behavior among married men, although technically frowned on, has tended to be viewed as a "patriarchal right," while at the same time men are expected to keep their wives "under control." And, if a married man's wife fucks other men (without or with his knowledge), she certainly is not "under control" :D.

Last edited:
According to Merriam-Webster:
A husband who KNOWS and ALLOWS his wife to be unfaithful is called a WITTOL
A husband with an unfaithful wife is called a CUCKOLD
A wife with an unfaithful husband is called a CUCKQUEAN

STAG- a dominant male who shares his wife with other men for his/their sexual pleasure.
VIXEN- the wife in a committed relationship who has sex with other men for the husband/ their pleasure.

SUBSBAND- a husband who is submissive/subserviant to his wife sexually or in other areas of the relationship.

thunderbird said:
The husband of a cuckoldress is a cuckold but i have not seen a concise name for the husband of a hotwife. Of course it could just be hotwife hubby. So is there something else of a name that can be crafted that will be better.
Hot husband cant be right. Nor can cold husband! Any ideas.

While on the subject, cuckold doesnt seem to cover the range of options that a cuckold can be in. For example the wife can cheat without the husbands knowledge and that makes him a cuckold. but that seems to be more of a passive cuckold or rather just a cheated on husband and not a cuckold. A cuckold seems to have to be a person who knows of his wifes infidelity.

I know there is lots of terminology in this lifestyle and even when a definition is given there are so many variations in relationships that the definition is more of a guide than anything. But it would be interesting to hear some thoughts on this.
Hi,
Yes lucky and probably horny for her all the time when she fucks other guys, but I believe the husband is called a "STAG" and she is the "VIXEN"