Delete my account ASAP

• Thread starterhorny_couple
  • Start date

horny_couple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2009
thanks

Yep...I've wondered about these requests my damn self. Usually some guy who's posted pictures of his wife/girlfriend, he's getting a divorce and he believes his wife is going to find his secrets on his computer, or he's posted some extreme shit and feels like somebody is going to find out.

Reminds me of a story about my ex-wife. When it comes to the computer, I was a paranoid motherfucker. I knew for years that I was going to divorce my, now, ex-wife. I only stayed with her for my step-son (who won't talk to me now, because he thinks I fucked his girlfriend...which I didn't, but very easily could have...she is somewhat of a little slut and will fuck anything with a dick. No challenge=No deal for me.) and suffered for years for nothing. Anyway, I would go out of my way to have exotic passwords for everything. I never used the same password for any two emails or message boards and I always wiped the history from my computer before I logged off. We had a computer with Windows 98 on it and I freaking loved that because I could go into DOS and do the DELTREE trick. She was too stupid to have a keystroke logger or any other type of a spy system put on any computer I used...and just in case one of her asshole friends had helped her by doing it for her, I would check the Task Manager about once every 3 days or so just to see what was running in the background and I would check for new installations. About 6 months before I ran, I installed a Windows Washer program and an eraser program and cleaned the piss out of every computer I used. Well, lo and behold, about 3 weeks after I left her I had one of her friends call me (she was more of my friend than hers...I had been fucking this woman for 2 years) and tell me that she had paid some guy to come in and scour the computers to try to find something on me. SWING AND A MISS!!!! This woman told me that she was FURIOUS when the guy told her that the computers were clean and he couldn't find anything.

What a lovely story.

Seriously doubt any of my stories would be Hallmark worthy.:slow:

What kind of things was she hoping to find, anyway?

I'd have to be inclined to agree that the old saying of be damn careful what you wish for because it may just turn out to be what you don't even want or can't handle!

I have a very nosey wife myself and keeping everything clean as a whistle is not a problem at all.

My friend in sales gets more pussy than he deserves and cheated like a dog on every girl he'd ever been with. He has stories like you wouldn't believe.

Anyway one day I guess he was wasn't careful and I either left his email open or something but the point is the girl he was banging had access to his email and found 2 years worth of cheating.

" Who is Jenny?"
" Who is Susan?"
" and Mary"
" and Tanya"
etc. etc. etc.

He said the fucked up part was that still tried to lie his way out of it unsuccessfully but it was no use but he STILL fucked her that night but a few weeks later she came to grips with it all and left him. He said she was dating some loser and he'd still try and fuck her and to his credit she said that he was a man and good in bed, and she missed that ( even though he was a cheater).

So Gears, what is that Deltree trick?
Is it hard to install these keystroke programs?
Can if I just delete the browser histories etc. will I be good, or should I take more precaution?
- Who/what the fuck is a task manager?

Sorry, but I'm not very tech savy but I am a perv.

:D
Person 27 said:

I'm sorry, but those made me laugh. :D

If you're using windows and you hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete at the same time, it should bring up your task manager. OR, if you right-click in your task bar it should give you the option of bringing up your task manager.

Tech-savvy FTW!

Person 27 said:
My friend in sales gets more pussy than he deserves and cheated like a dog on every girl he'd ever been with. He has stories like you wouldn't believe.

Anyway one day I guess he was wasn't careful and I either left his email open or something but the point is the girl he was banging had access to his email and found 2 years worth of cheating.

" Who is Jenny?"
" Who is Susan?"
" and Mary"
" and Tanya"
etc. etc. etc.

He said the fucked up part was that still tried to lie his way out of it unsuccessfully but it was no use but he STILL fucked her that night but a few weeks later she came to grips with it all and left him. He said she was dating some loser and he'd still try and fuck her and to his credit she said that he was a man and good in bed, and she missed that ( even though he was a cheater).

So Gears, what is that Deltree trick?
Is it hard to install these keystroke programs?
Can if I just delete the browser histories etc. will I be good, or should I take more precaution?

I'll be glad to help you. Just PM me. I don't want to turn this into a tech forum. You might want to clean out your PM's, though. I tried to PM you about a month ago and your box was full.