• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dentures

• Thread starterlyndablack
  • Start date

lyndablack

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 20, 2006
Wifes Black Master of eight years , wants her to get dentures.She told me he told her it would be his second pussy,she is considering his request,He already had her tattoo a couple of years ago , he also had her get long hair cut short and made he get a tight curly perm , is there any others out there that this has happen to.

Man I have never heard that before -how old is your wife?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think taking out healthy teeth is clearly going too far.

If you have dentures already, though, taking them out to offer a nice, toothless gum job should be a very nice thing to offer his thick black cock!

slavicbitch said:
I think taking out healthy teeth is clearly going too far.

Yeah that's just weird

dentures mmmmm i can tell you it is great
no teeth apply more gum preasure awwwwww seet
my wife has it done

A gumjob is excellent but getting dentures solely for that reason, doesn't make sense. Why go thru all that pain and expense for some sexual pleasure? I think it may be time for your wife to find another "master".

BiggieSmalls457 said:
A gumjob is excellent but getting dentures solely for that reason, doesn't make sense. Why go thru all that pain and expense for some sexual pleasure?

Err, for the pleasure of a Black man.

Err, why not pleasure a black fella who isn't sick in the head? Being Dominant does not equal beign sociopathic!

While I was working my wa through college this was asked of me. I got with a few of the men at work but never went 'all the way " with the man who asked for dentures. I was 20 and had NO dental problems at the time. I knew something was wrong with him but this thread realy spells it out.
kove, MsGary
ps , he was our group leader and there is not way someone from a job would risk that NOW.

lyndablack said:
Wifes Black Master of eight years , wants her to get dentures.She told me he told her it would be his second pussy,she is considering his request,He already had her tattoo a couple of years ago , he also had her get long hair cut short and made he get a tight curly perm , is there any others out there that this has happen to.

All three of you need therapy,and not the black cock variety

Users who are viewing this thread