Depression

• Thread starterslutswantbigwangs
  • Start date

slutswantbigwangs

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2010
This is the only life any of us live or have. It must truly suck to be born with such a small dick that it can't possibly pleasure a woman. It would seem to me that a cuckold would be very depressed, from time-to-time, at the fact he had such a small dick.

Hey, give us a break. The reasons are almost unlimited for being depressed about one's sexual talents (such as they are) and relationships with women (or lack thereof).

I mean, what about men with huge cocks who have great difficulty getting it up and maintaining erections because their penile circulation isn't commensurate with their cock size?

What about men with normal-size cocks and normal sex drives who find desirable women aren't particularly attracted to them due to apparent lack of ability, or potential ability, to support and help raise any children they might have? Because, say, they're unemployed and are facing poor prospects, at best, of future employment?

What about young men who can't establish normal sexual relationships with women due to impotence because they've suffered spinal cord injuries or their legs (for instance) have been blown off in one of our many ill-considered U.S. wars of foreign policy?

What about _________ and __________ and ___________? (Fill in the blanks with other reasons of your choice for problems with women and sexual relationships.)

Yes you have a point. We should all be blessed with weiners like yours. Thats why us white guys love asian pussy. Small tiny asian pussy makes your cock enormous. I remember a chinese girlfriend I used to have, she had such a small pussy and when I fucked her it was like my cock was so huge made me so hard. I have an avg 6" fat cock.

As Nyomi Zen calls it centi-meter peters! 4Julie must be damn near suicidal. Lol!

sharky20 said:
As Nyomi Zen calls it centi-meter peters! 4Julie must be damn near suicidal. Lol!

==========

don't think 4 a second we don't know
that's you in Shark clothes 4julie ;)

MacNfries said:
If you look at the side effects of many of the primary depression medications, you will find the main side effect for men is the inability to gain or maintain erections. Mac

Not just depression meds. ED can be caused by ailments like diabetes and heart disease. Few or no erections and the former Mr. Happy becomes Mr. Droopy, then just a little wee-wee. Add to that the effects of common meds and herbs for prostate health that also block testosterone. When you can't get it up, becoming a sissy might be the only way to get some kind of sexual action at all.

such a sad, sad life for many cucks!

life is what you make it .enjoy it .you got what you got .if you listen to other people you would hide in a cuboard for it all .and that go's for everything in life not just sex

slutswantbigwangs said:
such a sad, sad life for many cucks!

It's probably true that some of us would feel better about ourselves if we had dicks as big as yours, but I don't see why this in itself would be a cause of depression. There are plenty of ways to be a confident lover with an average or small dick and if you talk to many women, they will tell you that how you use it is more important. If you talk to others they’ll say it doesn’t matter. Besides there are other personal attributes that people can be self conscious about. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that dick size and depression are unrelated.

All things being equal: I think women do want bigger.

Given two dudes who know how to screw equally well, one dude with a 5'' incher and another dude with an 8'' incher, I think most women would pick the 8.

slutswantbigwangs said:
All things being equal: I think women do want bigger.

Given two dudes who know how to screw equally well, one dude with a 5'' incher and another dude with an 8'' incher, I think most women would pick the 8.

I'm in the minority then ... I prefer thickness over length.

Now when the two attributes come together is a nice package ..... *fans myself and drools* .... lol

i was depressed often until i found a Lady that loved to cuck me. my depression has faded into the background and rarely bothers me. i have felt that something was missing my whole life. i wanted to be a cuck before i even heard the word or knew what it meant.

Cucktail said:
I'm in the minority then ... I prefer thickness over length.

Now when the two attributes come together is a nice package ..... *fans myself and drools* .... lol

see guys??

Speak for yourself, I have a big dick and know how to use it. I just like watching my wife fuck other men or at least hearing every detail later.

This is serious stuff

MacNfries said:
In the serious world of cuckolding, (not this fake fantasy stuff), the fact that a woman might seek out better endowed men because her husband is small leads to the cuckolded man becoming depressed and possibly put on depression medications. If you look at the side effects of many of the primary depression medications, you will find the main side effect for men is the inability to gain or maintain erections. So it seems, one feeds off the other, and the problem just doesn't go away.
Real depression is a very serious sickness that can lead to fatal situations. The person depressed feels there's nothing to live for (hopelessness) and looks at suicide as a logical solution of escape. Lots of that going around now with the economy in such a mess. There was a TV commentary not too long ago about depression in teens. Seems they are experiencing a lot more recognizable depressions, and teen suicides have become a serious epidemic. Mac

I am sure many do get depressed, and I believe it is better to get it out in the open, rather than try to be what you are not.

absolutely

i have realised, that the depression didn't come from my smaller penis size or in my case its lack of girth...or the fact i do tend to cum very quickly...or the fact i have never given my current partner anything close to an orgasm in 3 years... it came from not being able to accept those things and always wanting to be able to do what the bigger guys could. Basically, just learning to accept yourself and be happy with who you are and what you can offer. My current partner, finds some things that are pleasurably sexually with me.

Loves that i'm submissive...loves she can anally play with me as she chooses, loves that i'm bi...loves that i will never cheat on her...and yes, loves that i cum, with sometimes only a few thrusts...she loves the power with it too.

Its a funny feeling, acceptance... as i said...i now feel comfortable being able to cum in her in sometimes with no more than 6 thrusts, and lay there felling this is me, and that she enjoys it and accepts it...and me too. I think you will find...most that can come out and be who they really are with their partner will feel a load of weight off their shoulders...and less chance for depression.

I'm sure a lot of gays/lesbians that come out, feel this way, once they can finally be themselves.

slutswantbigwangs said:

Are you asking if I "see guys"? If so, then yes I do meet with select single (we try to ensure there is no extra-marital drama with the men I see) males from time to time. We prefer couples so we both can have fun, but we do not limit ourselves to only couples ..

Cucktail:.
I think when he said "see guys?" . SWBw(slitswantbigwansg) meant "see, I;m right" becasue you said that while you prefer thicknesss over length,the two together make a "nice package" ,so youdon't exactly dislike length either..I think it is probably safe to say that while most women may not "need" a really big cock to be satisfied ,all other things being equal, which , of ocurse , tthey never really aare, few would say they "prefer" the smaller cock,and even fewer would say they "prefer" a guy with a "really small" cock..one that is indeed too small to satisfy them.. What constitutes "too small' probably varies among women ,and thickness probably figures in also..and perhaps for some women there is no such thing as "too small"..just as I am sure thhere are some women for whom there is no such thing as "too big"...but I can attest to the fact that all of the women I have had ,or trieed to have sex with have indicated to me,in one way or another, that mine was not big enough to satisfy them, Thatnumbee ris vry small becasue for a long ttime I gave up trying and it was depressing , at times, to think I might never find someone to share my life with.

Fortunately I met ,and decided to take a chanc and court my wife ,who also found my 3" cock to be too small to make her orgasm,but was open to the idea of cuckolding me when I suggested it as a way for her marry me and still be sexually satisfied when I decided to propose,and I have never been happpier, so I don't think what SWBW said about "cucks" with small cocks is true..I think men with really small cocks(ones that are realy too small to satosfy any woman) can be depressed about it if it is preventing them from having a fulfilling and loving relationship and/or get marrieed if that;s what they desire,,but ,like me , and Carina (per his previous post) they consider themselves lucky and no longer have to face being depressed if they have found woman who loves them and loves cuckolding them.
I know there are members of this forum who are more into the "hotwife" variety of cuckolding where they share them with other men but still have sex with them themselves who just do not understand how husbands like myself, whose wives have sex with ther men but don;t have sex with us .other than allowing us to lick up thier creampies, and/or keep us in chastity can be "happy" ,but I definitely am...and if you think about it, if the husbands who do enjoy "hotwifing" were to tell thier "vanilla" friends who has never fantasized about , or experienced any form of cuckolding that they enjoyed sharing thier wives wih other men and having sex with them after another man,or men had fucked them , those friends would probably be equally bewildered as to how that could possibly be enjoyable. ..unless perhaps it was them who was the guy being invited to join in fucking the wife...lol. It's really just a matter of perspective,and as Slinky said, accepting wwho you are and hat youcan mand can't do..or as Dirty Harry( Clint Eastwood) once said.."a man's GOT to know his limitations" ..and I;m talking about the specific case of men with really small cocks..I know there ar emen who have avg, or even big cocks who also enjoy being cuckolded and I can't speak to thier motivation or why they enjoy it. I don't know if I would have desired to become a cuckold if I had been endowed with a bigger cock and had women telling me how good I was in bed...perhaps, perhaps not,but I do know I love everything about being a cuckold.incuding being in chastity Sorry...I have to run..but will continue later

I think that several here have hit on it. Yes it does get depressing sometimes to know that you are not skilled at pleasing your lady either because of size or skills or confidence or whatever.

But coming to grips with it and "coming out" as a cuck can be a big relief. Imagine that you really suck at playing the piano but are constantly asked to play recitals. You know the audience is groaning and hoping it will end almost as much as you do. Then one day your wife agrees to have Count Basie, Gene Harris and Oscar Peterson handle the piano recitals. You can relax and enjoy the music with everyone else instead of sweating bullets while you fail miserably. If you think you can compete with those three - think again. And once you have watched them tickle the ivories, you really don't want to even try again because the gap is so great.

ATLcuck said:
I think that several here have hit on it. Yes it does get depressing sometimes to know that you are not skilled at pleasing your lady either because of size or skills or confidence or whatever.

But coming to grips with it and "coming out" as a cuck can be a big relief. Imagine that you really suck at playing the piano but are constantly asked to play recitals. You know the audience is groaning and hoping it will end almost as much as you do. Then one day your wife agrees to have Count Basie, Gene Harris and Oscar Peterson handle the piano recitals. You can relax and enjoy the music with everyone else instead of sweating bullets while you fail miserably. If you think you can compete with those three - think again. And once you have watched them tickle the ivories, you really don't want to even try again because the gap is so great.

Great analagy ATLcuck!..it's definitely no fun to "fail miserably" at anything, especially giving a woman you are in a relationship with sexual satisfaction, since failure in that area is likely to casue oneto have difficulty maintaining that relationship, which was the case in my limited experience with women.,until I met my wife and "came out" as a cuck.It was a huge relief to me when she agreed to start having sex with other men soon after we got engaged and made me her cuckold..I knew I could keep her satosfied emotionally,and knowing her lovers were keeping her satisfied sexually took away my worries that my inability to do so because of how small my cock is would casue her to be unhappy .or at least not as happy as she would be if she were getting fucked on a regular basis ,becasue she really does enjoy being fucked and needs that to be satisfied. I do get to watch her getting fucked quite oiften,and it really is wonderful seing her enjoy it and hearingher moan and cry out when she ,and they , orgasm.. It's much better watching them satisfy her with thier much larger cocks than trying to do it myself and failing to be able to.,and then having both of us be dissapointed,and I know that when she is finished having sex and is satisfied she will want me to kiss and cuddle and go down on her the way I used to before she began cucklding..and the nice thing is that because she gets fucked quite often, we enjoy lots more of this type of iintimacy than ever,and probably way more than so called"normal" couples who are having "routine, marred sex" once in a while.Although I admit I wasn;t sure ii would enjoy beingin chastity full time when she told me that was what she wanted a couple of months before we got married,but I have found I do like it very much...Yes, thre are times I am dying to comee and can't, especially whn I am watching another guy shoot his load into her pussy or mouth,or whenI am licking it up ,if he did com in her pussy, but when that intense desire has pssed I am veery glaad I couldn;t com nd am still horny and hapily llooking forward to her cuckoldingme again ..sooon