• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Descrete Sharing Not Hardcore ********

• Thread starterBullForRent
  • Start date

BullForRent

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 6, 2018
I would like to start a slightly different post that is probably a little tamer than some of the hardcore posts here. I would like to connect with guys who would like to share a picture or two of their wive's in a safe, secure way without worrying about her getting blasted out on the internet. Anyway, if anyone wants to try to secretly share or is new to all this let me know.

Reactions: Patrick9000000
BullForRent said:
I would like to start a slightly different post that is probably a little tamer than some of the hardcore posts here. I would like to connect with guys who would like to share a picture or two of their wive's in a safe, secure way without worrying about her getting blasted out on the internet. Anyway, if anyone wants to try to secretly share or is new to all this let me know.
hey! sounds interesting...PM me...

Also interested

Interested

I sent a PM

860 874 754 my wife loves anal fucking busty to..guy cn change my settings nd pw as well

Users who are viewing this thread